Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 318 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

02.06.2018 10:22
until 10 days after it that I started to feel right again.In May, Cricket Australia had proposed trialling the concussion subs Antworten

A review of the racing and training surfaces at Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., in the wake of 10 exercise-related musculoskeletal fatalities so far during the meet meet has not unearthed any obvious problems with the tracks, according to the New York State Gaming Commission.Robert Williams, the executive director of the commission, said at a meeting Tuesday that Saratogas operator, the New York Racing Association, had recently brought in Mick Peterson, a racing-surface expert based at the University of Maine, to examine the tracks. The review found that the 2016 main-track surface meets standards consistent with previous years, Williams said.The exercise-related fatalities were concentrated in the first half of the meet, which began in late July. In addition to the 10 deaths that were musculoskeletal in nature, two horses have died of cardiac events following exercise, another died of a virus, and another as a result of a fall, bringing the total number of deaths at the meet to 14. The meet closes Monday.Equine experts consistently caution that racing and training fatalities involve a number of factors. In addition, clusters of racing fatalities often lead to increased scrutiny of single factors that might not draw attention if the fatalities are spread out over a longer period of time.Williams said at the Tuesday meeting that the fatalities this year compare with 13 total fatalities during the 2015 Saratoga meet and 14 in 2014.Rick Violette, the president of the New York Thoroughbred Horsemens Association, said on Wednesday that horsemen remain cautious about the condition of the main track at Saratoga, considering the highly variable weather conditions in upstate New York during the summer.Its such a moving target, Violette said. Not enough rain, too much rain. It changes day to day. We are certainly encouraging a thorough review throughout the meet because the track is almost a living thing. The conditions change day to day.Williams said the gambling commissions Equine Safety Review Board is reviewing the deaths this year and expects to release a report on its findings following the Saratoga meet. By statute, the review board investigates each death, Williams said. Denver Broncos Bradley Chubb Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Denver Broncos Troy Fumagalli Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseys.us/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Denver Broncos Jerseys For Sale . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Cheap Broncos Jerseys Hoodies .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Australia batsman Adam Voges has backed the idea of allowing substitute fielders for players who may be suffering a concussion as a result of a head injury on the field of play. His comments came as he recounted how his freak head injury during a recent County Championship match between Hampshire and Middlesex had left him feeling like he had a hangover for 10 days thereafter.The fact that you get pulled out of the game immediately and you dont have any say in that, is one factor in it, Voges said. I understand the argument that, if you allow a sub for concussion, why wouldnt you allow a sub for other injuries. It could be a bit of a grey area. I understand that. But I am in favour of the sub rule.Voges had been struck at the back of his head, while fielding, by a ball thrown back towards the wicketkeeper after Hampshire batsman Michael Carberry had hit a boundary. Voges fell to the ground immediately, before being helped off the field by two physios and taken to hospital with a suspected concussion.I was standing at slip, just contemplating a fielding change, or a bowling change, I cant quite remember, he recalled. I didnt really pay attention to where thee ball had gone or when it was coming back.dddddddddddd It wasnt until very late that the keeper realised the ball was going over his head and it hit me straight in the back of the head. It was just a freak accident really.This was the first time Voges had been forced from the field due to a head injury. Though he was hospitalised only briefly, he said that he felt groggy and unwell for several days after the incident.I was a bit groggy for a week, week and a half after that and missed the next game, Voges said. It was probably my first experience with it. It felt like I was waking up with a hangover. It wasnt until 10 days after it that I started to feel right again.In May, Cricket Australia had proposed trialling the concussion subs idea for two years in domestic first-class cricket, but the ICC cricket committee, which met in early June, argued that the current laws and playing conditions allow players to receive the best possible medical treatment and further change to the regulations in this area is not required at present. Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz