Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 332 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

02.06.2018 10:22
I was like, `I dont want to wear them, and w Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Having pitched for the American League West rival Oakland As, Drew Pomeranz is no stranger to the Los Angeles Angels.But the Pomeranz the Angels will face on Saturday will be a different Pomeranz than theyre used to. And it isnt because Pomeranz now pitches for the Boston Red Sox.Pomeranz, who was traded from Oakland to San Diego during the offseason, developed a much-needed third pitch that propelled him into the Padres starting rotation and eventually to the National League All-Star team before he was traded to Boston on July 14.He was 8-7 with a 2.47 ERA in 17 starts for the Padres, and a significant part of his success can be attributed to the cutter he learned just before the start of spring training.While learning a new pitch is not all that unusual, what was unusual was who Pomeranz learned that pitch from.Pomeranz was working out a couple weeks before spring training, playing catch with minor league catcher Travis Higgs, when Pomeranz noticed how Higgs ball would move.I noticed his ball would cut, so I asked him about it, Pomeranz told The Huffington Post. He showed me how to throw it. At first, maybe one out of 10 (of his pitches) would cut. I kept doing it every day, and guys were missing it. No one was squaring it up, so I was like, I guess this thing works.It has been a good pitch to complement his exceptional curveball and a 92-mph fastball.Pomeranz, though, is 0-1 with a 7.00 ERA in two starts for Boston, and will go up against one of the hottest pitchers in baseball. Angels starter Hector Santiago hasnt lost a decision since June 10, winning six consecutive decisions and five straight starts.He is 5-0 with a 1.48 ERA in July, and is 9-4 with a 4.28 ERA overall in 21 starts. And he is doing it despite rumors he could be traded before the non-waiver trading deadline Aug. 1.Honestly, I have no control over that, Santiago told the Orange County Register. I cant come in and tell them to trade me or not trade me. I just try to come in and have fun and be happy every day. If this is my last game here I just enjoy it and have fun with the guys and see what happens from there.Santiago is 2/3 with a 2.97 ERA in seven career games (six starts) against Boston. His last start against the Red Sox came July 2 at Fenway, and Santiago earned the win after giving up just one unearned run and four hits in six innings.Santiago has had success against most of the Red Soxs top hitters, holding David Ortiz to a .214 average and Mookie Betts to .222. However, Xander Bogaerts has had Santiagos number, hitting .556 (5 for 9) against him. Goran Dragic Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. James Johnson Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheapheatjerseyschina.com/shaquille-oneal-jersey/ . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Heat Jerseys Outlet .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Authentic Heat Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- For someone who is not completely comfortable in the spotlight, Lamar Jackson has come to embrace it all: the speeches, the truckload of trophies, even all those tweets about his outfits.But after a week of award shows, interviews and photo opportunities, the Louisville quarterback just wants to get back to the place that made him the most decorated college football player of the year.It feels like I havent played football in a year, Ive been away so long, Jackson said. I cant wait to get back out there, put on those pads and grind.Jackson returns to Louisville as The Associated Press college football Player of the Year, the latest addition to the sophomores haul of postseason awards.The youngest Heisman Trophy winner received 42 of 61 first-place votes from APs panel of media voters. Jackson received 153 points overall, followed by Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson (73) and Alabama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen (32). Watson received 10 first-place votes and Allen three.Jacksons runaway selection seemed fitting in a season in which he outraced defenders on his way to an impressive collection of highlights and hardware.The 19-year-old opened the season by accounting for a school-record eight touchdowns against Charlotte. Then he had a flashy goal-line hurdle over a Syracuse defender the next week while rolling to an ACC-record 610 yards. He showcased his improvement in the pocket and quick, nimble footwork during a five-TD outburst against Florida State in a statement win for the program.His ability to picture plays is something that he really worked on and got better at, Louisville coach Bobby Petrino said. One of the things that is really neat was how he became a leader during the season.I can remember a couple of times in practice where he would look at me and go, `He was short on that route. And I would say `Yes, yes he was. And I would go ahead to the receiver to correct him and Lamar goes, `Thats OK, Coach. I got him.The 6-foot-3, 205-pound Jackson has passed for 3,390 yards with 30 touchdowns and rushed for a school-record 1,538 and 21 scores. His combined TD total broke Watsons Atlantic Coast Conference record of 47 set last season, and he eestablished single-season conference rushing marks for yardage and TDs by a QB.ddddddddddddAfter earning ACC honors from media and coaches as the leagues top player, Jackson last week won the Maxwell and Walter Camp awards. Hes still trying to get his mind around the deluge of individual accolades and attention -- especially being a Heisman winner.While he will tell anyone who listens that his intention when he arrived at Louisville was helping the Cardinals win games and championships, the spotlight and expectations will grow next season.Jackson has the chance to become just the second repeat Heisman winner and first since Ohio States Archie Griffin (1974 and `75). His goal remains leading Louisville into championship playoff contention after the No. 15 Cardinals (9-3) fell short this fall.The attention has been like that all year, and I just cant go out as much, said Jackson, who will lead Louisville against No. 19 LSU (7-4) on Dec. 31 in the Citrus Bowl. This just motivates me to elevate my game.Jackson, from Pompano Beach, Florida, is eager to resume bowl preparations for the game in his home state after a week of media appearances and award shows in Atlanta and New York -- where his fashion choices took over social media.His outfit for his Heisman coronation was a red velvet jacket with black lapels, black bow tie and black suede loafers adorned with menacing yellow eyes, which he says represented his fierce look from inside his helmet.Initially reluctant to wear the shoes, Jackson relented and now laughs about the attention they generated.I showed my teammates the picture of the shoes and they said, `You gotta get them, Jackson said. I was like, `I dont want to wear them, and we debated about it and talked about it, and it just went from there. Its fun.Hard to imagine this impressive whirlwind would be anything other than fun, especially considering Jackson could do it again at the ripe old age of 20.---AP College Football Writer Ralph D. Russo in New York contributed to this report.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz