Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

17.05.2019 07:02
tin Prado hit a solo homer leading off the 11th off Brett Oberholtzer (2-2).Nola struck out five and got the final two outs in t Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Aaron Nola had nothing to show for outpitching Jose Fernandez.Nola tossed two-hit ball over six innings but the Miami Marlins rallied off Jeanmar Gomez in the ninth and beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 in 11 innings Monday night.Martin Prado hit a solo homer leading off the 11th off Brett Oberholtzer (2-2).Nola struck out five and got the final two outs in the sixth after Adeiny Hechavarria ripped a line drive off his right shoulder. He said afterward hes fine.I had a pretty good bullpen tonight, got ahead of guys, got grounders and pop-ups, Nola said. My location was better than previously, more down in the zone. I wasnt getting quality strikes before. I was up in the zone.Nola was 0-4 with a 13.50 ERA in his last five starts before the All-Star break. The Phillies skipped his last turn so he had 15 days off between starts.It was a tough month for me, he said. Those two weeks were a long time. I was definitely ready to get back out there. Throwing live sessions and batting practice isnt the same.Gomez was one out away from his 25th save before allowing an RBI double to Christian Yelich and tying single to Marcell Ozuna.Good news was Nola, manager Pete Mackanin said. He pitched really well. He was painting the corners. It was very encouraging.Fernandez tied a career-high with 14 strikeouts.We had too many strikeouts, Mackanin said. I dont care who is pitching. Thats too many.A.J. Ramos finished for his 30th save in 31 tries, retiring Maikel Franco on a fly ball to the warning track in left-center to end the game.Cody Asche prevented the Marlins from taking a lead in the 10th when he made a diving catch to rob J.T. Realmuto of a run-scoring hit with two outs and runners on first and second.After Edubray Ramos worked the seventh and Hector Neris pitched the eighth, Gomez blew his third save.Tommy Joseph hit Fernandezs first pitch in the seventh out to left for his 12th homer. Odubel Herrera hit a double to start the bottom of the first and later scored on Francos groundout to second.STATSPhillies 2B Cesar Hernandez went 0 for 3, extending his hitless streak to 19 at-bats. ... Phillies were 36-2 when leading after eight innings. ... Phillies are 5-1 in extra innings. ... Joseph has 12 homers in his first 48 games.STANDINGSThe Marlins (50-42) are one game ahead of the Mets for the second wild-card spot in the NL. The Phillies (43-51) fell to eight games behind Miami.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: OF Aaron Altherr had his rehab assignment transferred to Single-A Clearwater. Altherr tore a tendon in his left wrist in March. He batted .241 in 39 games last season, but 20 of is 33 hits were extra-base hits.UP NEXTRHP Vince Velasquez (8-2, 3.32 ERA) starts for the Phillies on Tuesday night. RHP Jose Urena (1-1, 7.52) will make his first start this season for Miami. Cheap Retro Air Jordan . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Wholesale Nike Air Jordan . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.cheapairjordan.com/ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Discount Air Jordan .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Cheap Air Jordan For Sale . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Tarique Thompson was 8-of-8 shooting for 16 points and Ricky Madison had a career high, also scoring 16 points, in High Points 77-53 victory over Division III Ferrum on Sunday.Luke Vargo added 11 points and Miles Bowman Jr. 11 rebounds for High Point (5-5), which was 29 of 49 for 59.2 percent and outrebounded Ferrum 38-24.Josh Grimard made five 3-pointers for his 15 points in leading Ferrum, which shot just 35.2 percent, making 11 3-pointers on 31 attempts.Ferrum hhad its largest lead of seven points, 10-3, and its last at 17-16 midway through the first half before High Point outscored the visitors 26-11 to lead 42-28 at the break.ddddddddddddCliff Thomas Jr.s dunk with 7:24 left in the game gave High Point a 20-point lead at 63-43.High Point, which has a three-game win streak, has beaten Ferrum in all six meetings. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz