Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

17.05.2019 07:04
mer.However, Sky Sports News HQ reported on Friday there is no agreement in place for the Portuguese to take over at Old Traffor Antworten

Jose Mourinho has not been approached by Everton about the vacant managerial position at Goodison Park, according to Sky sources. Everton sacked Roberto Martinez on Thursday, bringing an end to his three-year reign at the club, following a disappointing campaign in which they finished 11th in the Premier League.Reports this weekend claimed Everton had made contact with Mourinho to discover if he would be interested in taking over at Goodison Park, but Sky Sports News HQ have been told that is not the case. Watch Jose Mourinho making his return to football during a FIFA legends match Mourinho is keeping his options open and it is understood he would prefer a move to Manchester United if they decide to make a managerial change, replacing Louis Van Gaal this summer.However, Sky Sports News HQ reported on Friday there is no agreement in place for the Portuguese to take over at Old Trafford, contrary to reports emerging in Italy last week.Mourinho expects to be at a top club next season, and is relaxed about the fact he doesnt yet have a deal agreed at any club.The former Chelsea boss remains long odds-on to be Uniteds next boss, and said last week he believes he will be at a club in time to start this pre-season. Jose Mourinho admits hell return to football in July but where will he end up? When asked about United in Mexico City last week, he said: I dont know. I know nothing about it really. I dont have a club. In July, I will be back. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which Im doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back.Mourinho and his agent Jorge Mendes will consider all viable options as the Portuguese plans his return to management. Paris Saint-Germain have made an approach to Mourinho to become their new manager this summer, according to Sky sources Speaking to Sky Sports in April, Mourinho said: I am not in a position to turn [jobs] down, I am in a position to analyse. I am in a position to be open to any club or national team.I have to be honest, if possible I would prefer a club but I must analyse to see what is best for my career and to be back with everything I have. I would prefer [to be in England]. I love the country, I love the football here, my family is very stable and happy. Also See: United must get Mourinho Mourinho coming back to PL PSG approach Mourinho United group to fund fan trip Discount Nike TanJun . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Wholesale Nike TanJun Store . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. http://www.wholesaleniketanjun.com/ . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Cheap Nike TanJun Free Shipping . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Nike Shos China . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. ORLANDO, Fla. -- John Daly is teaming with his 13-year-old son, John Daly Jr., in the PNC Father/Son Challenge.I think its going to be great. Weve been looking forward to it for a while, said John Daly, set to open the 20-team scramble event Saturday at Ritz-Carlton Golf Clubs Grande Lakes.Little John goes to Gary Gilchrists golf school.I dont get to see him as much as Id like. Its a golf academy, Daly said. When we have a break or holidays or whatever and hes not in school, were always playing.Daly said his son is a 5-handicap golfer.The amazing thing is when he was born, he started playing at 2, and I always was chipping and putting -- thats all I would practice most of the time, Daly said. I wasnt a range (guy). He just loves to cchip and putt.dddddddddddd He hits it about 240, 250 (feet) off the tee. Seven-iron about 140?No.One-fifty, his son corrected.And the younger Daly is comfortable in front of crowds.He dont get nervous, John Daly said.Lanny Wadkins?and son Tucker are back after winning last year, Jack Nicklaus is playing with his oldest son, 55-year-old Jackie, and Bernhard Langer is teaming with daughter Christina. The fathers earned spots in the field by winning major championships.Well have a good time, Jack Nicklaus said. As long as he plays well, well do well because I cant play well. Im terrible, but thats all right. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz