Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

23.03.2018 04:15
is starting for the first time in his career and displayed a nice touch on the TD throw to Cella. But aside from the two touchdo Antworten

First middleweight titleholder Billy Joe Saunders called out unified titleholder Gennady Golovkin and then promptly turned down a career-high seven-figure payday to face him.Then, when offered a guaranteed fight with superstar Canelo Alvarez if he would first defeat Gabriel Rosado, Willie Monroe Jr. or Curtis Stevens -- his camps choice -- in the co-feature of Alvarezs fight with Liam Smith on Sept. 17, Saunders rejected all of those second-tier opponents.Englands Saunders (23-0 12 KOs) wanted only to face unknown Russian Artur Akavov (16-1 7 KOs), but since he was not even a second-tier contender and was wholly unknown, Golden Boy declined to put that fight on Alvarezs card.But on Friday, Saunders got his man. He will face Akavov on Oct. 22 at the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Wales, promoter Frank Warren announced.After turning down the fight with Golovkin, Saunders was scheduled to make his first title defense against Ukraines Max Bursak on April 30 in London, but pulled out after suffering a left hand injury.Then Saunders, 27, was supposed to make his first defense on the Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko II undercard on Oct. 29 in Manchester, England, but the fight was moved up one week when the heavyweight championship rematch was canceled last week due to Furys withdrawal.Now he will make defense No. 1 against fellow southpaw Akavov, nearly a year after he eked out a majority decision to win the 160-pound belt from Irelands Andy Lee in December.Nothing comes easy in boxing and Im definitely not taking Akavov for granted, Saunders said. Hes a strong fighter and very dangerous and if I dont come in 100 percent, then he could cause an upset in my first title defense. Im going to make sure Im in the shape of my life and give Akavov the toughest night hes ever had. Hes never been stopped before so this is going to be a first for him.Warren still hopes to still make an Alvarez-Saunders or Golovkin-Saunders unification fight in 2017 but said Saunders needed to get back into the ring before either is possible.This is Bills first fight in 10 months, Warren said. The Russian is a tough guy who is capable of making things awkward. Hopefully, Bill will shake off the ring rust with a successful defense to set up a super fight for early [in the new] new year.Akavov, 28, has won 11 fights in a row since an eight-round unanimous decision loss to novice pro Oleg Liseev in 2012 in Russia, but he has never faced even a fringe contender. He has fought all but four of his bouts in Russia with two in Estonia and his past two in New York after linking up with promoter Lou DiBella.I know why they picked me as an opponent, Akavov said. Although I am very honored and proud to fight for the WBO world championship, at the same time, I promise to prove that the Saunders camp [was] gravely mistaken with whatever they were expecting of me in the ring. I represent my family first and my country and that alone will not let me fail.Said DiBella: I know that the champion Billy Joe Saunders is a professional, so I hope hes not looking past Akavov. Artur Akavov is a tough SOB who will bring the fight to Billy Joe. If this is a keep busy fight, the champion better be prepared for a tough night. Artur is no joke.British junior middleweight champion Liam Williams (15-0-1, 10 KOs), 24, of Wales, is also on the card in a defense against Londons 28-year-old Ahmet Patterson (17-0, 7 KOs). Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Adrian Wilson Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-larry-fitzgerald-jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. T. J. Logan Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. WEST POINT, N.Y. -- When Army walked off the field last December after another loss to archrival Navy, the Black Knights had their fifth double-digit-loss season since the turn of the century. When Amy walked off the field on Saturday, it almost seemed the past was prologue.Andy Davidson rushed for 107 yards and three touchdowns, the Army defense created two more turnovers, and the Black Knights beat Rice 31-14 on Saturday for its second straight win to open the season.Army already has matched its win total from last year as third-year coach Jeff Monkens system has begun to show signs of success.I am proud of our team. I am proud of our players, our coaching staff and the effort they put in to give ourselves a chance today to win. Monken said. I think our guys are playing really hard. Theyre playing together and with great effort. Youve got to execute, and weve found a way to do that.It had been 70 games since Army (2-0) won two in a row, and its the first time the Black Knights have started a season with two straight wins since 1996. Ronnie McAda led that team to nine straight wins and a national ranking to start the season.It feels great. I dont even know how to describe it, Army quarterback Ahmad Bradshaw said. Its a great feeling to know weve done something that hasnt been done in a while.The Army offense finished with 348 yards rushing as its triple option continued to perform at a high level -- it has not had a turnover in either game, the first time thats happened in consecutive outings in three years.The Black Knights had 329 rushing yards in last weeks season-opening 28-13 win over Temple. That was a breakthrough moment of sorts, and they continued to ride the momentum from that game against these Owls on a sweltering day at Michie Stadium.Rice (0-2), which opened the season with a 46-14 loss at Western Kentucky, continued to falter offensively. After striking early -- Tyler Stehling hit tight end Connor Cella for a 64-yard touchdown on Rices third play from scrimmage -- the Owls struggled the rest of the game. Subtract that long gain, and Rice managed just 98 yards on 23 plays in the first half and fell behind by two touchdowns.The Army defense entered the game tied for the national lead in turnover margin and late in the second added another takeaway. Sophomore linebacker James Nachtigal hit Stehling from behind as he was about to throw and Andrew King recovered for the Black Knights at the Rice 35. Linebacker Jeremy Timmpf added his sixth career interception late in the third, Armys fourth of the season.ddddddddddddRice broke through a second time midway through the third quarter after pinning Army deep in its own territory. A 26-yard punt by Armys Nick Schrage gave the Owls the ball at the Army 37, and Austin Walter burst up the middle for a touchdown on the next play to narrow the deficit to 21-14.Unfazed, the Black Knights marched back down the field after the ensuing kickoff and scored again, with the 6-foot-2, 220-pound Davidson bulldozing his way through the defense. He broke two tackles at the line of scrimmage in a bruising 22-yard run and capped an eight-play, 75-yard drive with a 3-yard scoring run.Army is a good team, Cella said. They came to play and we didnt. Offensively, we did not have a good week of practice and you could see it on the field.THE TAKEAWAYRice: The Owls have to find some sort of offensive consistency as Army held the ball for 40:12. Stehling, a senior, is starting for the first time in his career and displayed a nice touch on the TD throw to Cella. But aside from the two touchdowns, Rice did not drive inside the Army 20. Stehling did display a nice kicking touch, squibbing a 41-yard punt to the Army 1 early in the third quarter that led to the Owls second TD.Army: The Army defense shined in the victory over Temple with three interceptions. It was burned for the early score by Rice but settled down and pitched a shutout the rest of the opening half. Thats two straight games the defense has risen to the occasion, and with two quarterbacks capable of running the option and not afraid to pass -- Chris Carter also played -- and a linebacker-turned-fullback in Davidson able to generate an inside game, Monken has the Black Knights pointed upward.BY THE NUMBERS: Army outgained Rice 414-289 and had 23 first downs to only 12 for the Owls.QUOTABLE: It was an extremely tough loss. We came here and expected to win. -- Rice coach David Bailiff.FEEL THE HEAT: Temperature on the Michie Stadium turf was 114 degrees at game time and up to 120 in the fourth quarter.UP NEXT:Rice: The Owls host Baylor on Friday night.Army: The Black Knights begin a three-week road trip with a visit to UTEP next Saturday.---AP College Football Website: www.collegefootball.org---Follow Kekis on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Greek1947 NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz