Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Videos
panxing18 Offline

21.05.2019 05:40
Running back C.J. Anderson became an unexpected con Antworten

tributor to the Rams’ run to the Super Bowl after signing with the team in December to help fill in for Todd Gurley when he was out with a knee injury.Anderson finding success on the field probably shouldn’t have been a surprise as he’d been an effective back with the Broncos over the last few years Kurt Warner Jersey , but he barely played after joining the Panthers in the offseason. That was frustrating for the veteran back, but he said Monday night in Atlanta that the Panthers “didn do anything wrong” because they were honest with him about how things stood.Anderson also said that he “definitely took advantage of my opportunity off the field” to expand his knowledge of the game.“My time in Carolina was special because I got to learn from good coaches and good players,” Anderson said Joe Namath Jersey , via the . “I’m a cerebral guy. I got to learn a lot from [head coach] Ron Rivera about defenses. … I got to learn one of the best in the game in Luke Kuechly. The way he sees offensive formations and knows what plays are coming. Luke is probably one of the smartest dudes in this game once Peyton [Manning] left.”The lessons learned in Carolina and elsewhere have served Anderson well since he landed with the Rams. Happy birthday to Rams head coach Sean McVay, who turns 33 today.McVay is 33 while the coach across the field from him in Super Bowl LIII, Bill Belichick Cooper Kupp Jersey , is 66. Their 33-year age difference is the biggest age gap between Super Bowl head coaches ever.Already the youngest coach to lead his team to a Super Bowl, McVay can also become the youngest to win the Super Bowl, breaking a record set by Mike Tomlin Todd Gurley II Jersey , who was 36 when his Steelers won the Super Bowl 10 years ago.Belichick can become the oldest coach to win the Super Bowl, breaking a record set by Tom Coughlin, who was 65 when his Giants beat Belichick’s Patriots in the Super Bowl seven years ago. Belichick still has a ways to go to be the oldest coach to reach the Super Bowl; Marv Levy was 68 when he coached the Bills in the Super Bowl for the final time.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz