Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

04.06.2018 14:38
, 2/3 Missouri Valley Conference) dominated th Antworten

Nathan Hughes has admitted providing for his family was behind the decision to pledge his national allegiance to England.Fijian-born Hughes became available for the Grand Slam champions in June after qualifying on residency grounds and made his debut off the bench in Saturdays 37-21 victory over South Africa.Members of the Fiji squad who will run out at Twickenham this weekend are paid a mere £60 a day, a sum dwarfed by the £22,000 England players receive for each international.The figures involved have resulted in Hughes adopting a hard-nosed professional outlook on rugby knowing that he must provide for his family.I would love for Fiji to have more resources, but it is the way it is. They just have to deal with it and live on whatever they have got, Hughes said.There is a big difference and that is why people want to play rugby and how they survive.It is their bread and butter. Thats the decision I made -- I play my rugby to support my family and put shelter over their heads.Back home it has all been positive comments, everyone happy and proud of the decision I have made. Last week was exciting for me and my family.Despite the financial basis for his decision to represent England, Hughes insists the 26 minutes he played against South Africa were not without poignancy as he celebrated a proud moment in his career.I feel English now. I can say Im an English person now. It was exciting to get the nod to come off the bench and represent England, I can say its my country now, Hughes said.It was huge and it was emotional. I live here in England, it is where my family is now. This is home for me.I will not sing both anthems, Ill only be singing the national anthem, God Save the Queen.It has been a long time coming but now the time is here, Ive got my first cap and Im excited to get more.Hughes, an explosive No. 8 bristling with raw potential, is set to start in the back row against the nation of his birth on Saturday and realises that this guarantees special treatment at Twickenham.I do understand it. If youre an Islander, and I have this opportunity to play against Fiji, you know what is coming. You take it and you have got to give it back. Theyll know its coming too, he said.It will be very special to make this first start against Fiji, but weve got a lot of class back-rowers in the squad, waiting for the opportunity. You just have to train well and when you get an opportunity, take it with both hands. Justin Falk Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Jake McCabe Jersey . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.cheapsabresjerseyschina.com/benoit-pouliot-jersey/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Derek Roy Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Zemgus Girgensons Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Zach Drake kicked a 32-yard field goal with 10 seconds left in the game to cap Missouri States 38-35 come-from-behind win over Southern Illinois on Saturday.Trailing 21-7 at the break, Missouri State (4-4, 2/3 Missouri Valley Conference) dominated the second half. The Bears closed to 28-21 going into the final quarter. Deion Holliman returned a punt 57 yards to tie with 10:46 remaining.The Salukis (2-6, 0-5) answered when Josh Straughan hit Israel Lamprakes on a 54-yard scoring strike on thhe next series.dddddddddddd. That held up until Lambert passed to Zac Hoover for a score from the 36 to tie it up again. The Missouri State defense held and the Bears drove 52 yards to set up Drakes winning boot.Lambert threw for 339 yards and four touchdowns. Hoover hauled in five of those for 150 yards and two scores.Straughan had 315 yards passing with two scores for the Salukis. Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz