Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

04.06.2018 15:28
d. And onesie road trips. He showed up one day at spring training dres Antworten

A look at Day 10 of Wimbledon on Wednesday:Weather: Sunny. High of 72 degrees (22 Celsius).Mens quarterfinals: No. 2 Andy Murray beat No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, No. 3 Roger Federer beat No. 9 Marin Cilic, No. 6 Milos Raonic beat No. 28 Sam Querrey, No. 10 Tomas Berdych beat No. 32 Lucas Pouille.Stat of the Day: 3 -- Match points saved by Federer in his 6-7 (4), 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (9), 6-3 comeback against Cilic.Quote of the day: I remember just being in trouble the whole time. At one point, youre used to it. Its not like, `Oh, my God, all of a sudden theres a match point, all of a sudden theres a break point to save. It just was continuous. -- Federer, on his 10th victory after dropping the first two sets of a match.Womens semifinals Thursday: No. 1 Serena Williams vs. Elena Vesnina, No. 8 Venus Williams vs. No. 4 Angelique Kerber.Mens semifinals Friday: Murray vs. Berdych, Federer vs. Raonic.Thursdays forecast: Cloudy. High of 70 (21 Celsius).---Online:http://www.wimbledon.org Wholesale Texans Jerseys . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Youth Justin Reid Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.wholesaletexansjerseys.com/ . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Texans Jerseys China . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Youth Peter Kalambayi Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. CHICAGO -- Joe Maddon showed up in a blue Chicago Cubs We Came To Reign sweater. On Friday, he might as well try chaps and spurs.Thats because Maddon will probably feel like he is in the Wild West when the Cubs open their NL Division Series against the San Francisco Giants, managing against Bruce Bochy.Hes a cowboy, Maddon said Thursday. Hell do anything. And when you manage against a cowboy, its always interesting.It sure figures to be that way with two successful managers with different approaches going at it. Maddon and Bochy tend to treat regular-season matchups as if they were playoff games. Now that they are actually meeting in the postseason?Oh, theyre going to have a field day, Cubs outfielder Chris Coghlan said. Theyre going to love it. They do every time.Theres Maddon, the laid-back professorial hipster with the white hair and horned rim glasses, who balances advanced metrics with more traditional analysis and keeps his players on their toes simply by being different and fun.He also has a team that comes in with a major league-leading 103 wins and the hopes of its long-suffering fans that the teams first World Series title since 1908 is on the way.Then theres the more old-school Bochy, who while not quite as immersed in the numbers has led the Giants to three World Series titles since 2010. And for what its worth, all three have come in even-numbered years.We look forward to managing against guys that we know do such a great job and will be so well prepared and it makes you stay on your toes and make sure that youre ready and youre prepared, Bochy said. So, especially going against such a good club and hes got a lot of weapons over there and its up to me to have these guys ready and of course have my moves ready.The Cubs took four of seven meetings from the Giants this season. And their final five games were all decided by one run.While the outcome of the series largely hingees on the arms of Jon Lester and Johnny Cueto and the bats of Kris Bryant and Buster Posey, the matchup between Maddon and Bochy is one to watch.ddddddddddddI think the strategies and what the other guys are thinking, I just know from the years playing against the Giants and Bochy he just does a really good job of having two guys up all the time ready for that pinch-hitter, ready for the matchup, Cubs slugger Anthony Rizzo said. And playing with Joe, he does a good job.The two have a strong mutual admiration that took root when they first crossed paths managing in the minors decades ago. While Maddon relies more on advanced metrics, he and Bochy are both respected by their players for their communication skills and penchant for making the right move.Maddon, of course, is also known to have zoo animals at Wrigley Field. And onesie road trips. He showed up one day at spring training dressed in a tie-dye T-shirt and headband in a throwback 1970s van blasting Earth, Wind & Fire.It wasnt his last groovy thought.The other day I texted him. I changed my number, Coghlan said.Maddons response?Groovy, he said.But to Coghlan, its not just that Maddon is fun and cool. He also happens to be a great coach with a knack for finding a flaw, for example, in something as simple as his footwork.Coghlan appreciates that more than anything else, though it sure doesnt hurt knowing the man in the dugout will usually make all the right moves during the game.Coghlan sees a thought process in Maddon that is different than a lot of managers Ive played for and doesnt see how anyone could be better.Just to see him and how he thinks is really interesting, and I think theres a reason why hes had a lot of success, he said.The guy who will be in the other dugout has had his share of it, too. Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz