Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Videos
panxing18 Offline

28.05.2019 07:39
Snapping the ball was a challenge S Antworten

unday for the New York Jets Myles Gaskin Miami Dolphins Jerseys , and things didn't get any better after that.Center Spencer Long reinjured a finger and had half-dozen off-target shotgun hikes, which compounded problems for quarterback Sam Darnold. He threw four interceptions — including a pick-six after he snared a high snap — and the Jets never reached the end zone in a 13-6 loss to the Miami Dolphins."We need to be more consistent, myself included especially," Long said. The injury on the middle finger of his right hand, which he dealt with earlier this season, finally forced him from the game.Darnold stayed in to take more rookie lumps for the Jets (3-6). His most costly mistake was a pass toward the sideline intended for tight end Eric Tomlinson. Linebacker Jerome Baker cut in front for his first career interception and scored the game's only touchdown untouched."I thought I'd be able to get it over him Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched ," Darnold said.As for the inconsistent snaps, he said: "It disrupts timing, but there's no excuse for how I played out there."Baker's score put Miami ahead 13-3 with 11 minutes left. Darnold threw two more interceptions in the final 2 minutes, both on fourth-and-long.Darnold finished 21 for 39 for 229 yards with four sacks and a passer rating of 31.8. That's the third time he has been below 40."I just have to be sharper," he said. "Personally, I have to have a better plan when I get to the line of scrimmage. I've got to know exactly where to go with the ball. If No. 1 or 2 isn't there Replica Myles Gaskin Jersey , I have to go to (No.) 3."Coach Todd Bowles said he's not thinking about replacing Darnold with veteran Josh McCown."Not right now, no," Bowles said.His critique of Darnold's performance: "There are plays he would like to have back."Interceptions aren't a new problem — Darnold came into the game tied for the NFL lead with 10 . And lack of scoring is a familiar issue, too — the Jets have 33 points in the past three games, all losses.Safety Jamal Adams called the latest defeat a 53-man effort but added, "It's the same Stitched Myles Gaskin Jersey , same, same stuff. It's frustrating. I'm not going to hold my tongue for anything anymore. Enough is enough. I'm not a loser."Despite a day of sputtering offense, the Jets had chances to pull the game out.Trailing 6-3, they reached the Miami 20 early in the fourth quarter, but a sack and delay of game penalty forced them back, and Jason Myers missed a 50-yard field goal try."We were in it until the end Xavien Howard Jersey ," Bowles said. "We just didn't make enough plays to win it."Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: ://Steve_Wine Welcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours."Brian Flores is heading to the Super Bowl, meaning we’ll have to wait a couple of weeks before the hiring becomes official. Flores can speak with the Dolphins though, and the two sides are expected to meet a second time and discuss the coaching staff. We know Jim Caldwell is on his way and will act as the team’s assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach. Patrick Graham, the Packers run game coordinator/inside linebackers coach, is expected to become Flores’ defensive coordinator.You can check out that story here Myles Gaskin Jersey nfl draft , and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Dolphins can talk to Flores about coaching staff prior to Super Bowl | Miami HeraldBecause the Patriots won Sunday’s AFC Championship game in Kansas City, the Dolphins aren’t permitted to introduce Brian Flores as their next head coach until after the Feb. 3 Super Bowl.Dolphins OffseasonMiami Dolphins not close to championship caliber | Miami HeraldThe Miami Dolphins expect to begin challenging for Super Bowls in a couple of years but a quick comparison to the four teams that played in the AFC and NFC championship games on Sunday shows the Dolphins are not on the same level.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 1/21/19: Minkah Fitzpatrick Would Like To Play One Position - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Miami Dolphins coach search: Patrick Graham set to be defensive coordinator - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins are in a holding pattern when it comes to hiring their next head coach and his staff, having to wait until after the Super Bowl to be able to officially add Brian Flores as the...Miami Dolphins salary cap 2019: A quick breakdown of the cap and potential cuts - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins are focusing on the 2019 season, starting to develop their plan for the offseason including free agency and the NFL Draft. While the team is now stuck waiting until after the S...Post AFC/NFC Reactions and Dolphins Update - The PhinsiderLet’s all look at the positive side

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz