Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

05.06.2018 14:20
lay was more consistent this s Antworten

HOUSTON -- Dalton Sturm threw two touchdown passes in the first half and Texas-San Antonio held on to beat Rice 14-13 on Saturday night.UTSA (3-3, 2-1 Conference USA) has won two straight since snapping a three-game skid. Rice (0-6, 0-4) is off to its worst start since losing its first nine games and finishing 2-10 in 2009.Sturm threw a 75-yard TD pass and a 28-yard score, both to Josh Stewart between the first and second quarters.Tyler Stehling ran for a 13-yard touchdown, capping a 13-play, 75-yard opening drive for the Owls, but Hayden Tobola missed the extra point. Stehling threw a 13-yard TD pass to Samuel Stewart in the third quarter.Tobola missed a 50-yard field goal in the second quarter and a 42-yarder with 1:27 remaining. Rice forced a three-and-out with 29 seconds left on the Roadrunners next series. Stehling completed 2 of 3 passes and drove to the UTSA 27 before time expired. Wayne Simmonds Jersey . JOHNS, N. Brian Elliott Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.wholesaleflyersjerseys.com/ . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Dave Schultz Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Cheap Flyers Jerseys Authentic . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August.It was like any other day for Luis Silva. The Toronto FC midfielder had got his ankles taped and was getting ready for practice Tuesday when he was called up to manager Ryan Nelsens office. "He told me D.C. (United) made an offer and I was getting traded," the 24-year-old Silva said. "An hour later, D.C. called me and I had to get on a plane at 5:20 (p.m.)." Such is the world of pro sports. Seventeen hours later, Silva was training with his new team. "I was surprised as everyone else," Silva said Wednesday of the trade. "Im still a little shocked." Taken by Toronto fourth overall in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft, Silva quickly worked himself in the lineup and went on to make 44 first-team league appearances in a season and a half. The five-foot-11, 170-pounder had five goals and five assists as a rookie, with two assists in 14 games this season. Toronto received allocation money in exchange for Silva, possibly opening up the way for more signings. Silvas US$105,400 salary --it could be more if the team used allocation money to pay down his wages -- also comes off the TFC books. "We really like Luis, hes been great for Toronto," Nelsen said Wednesday. "It was a really tough decision to make." Nelsen says the club may be able to sign two players, using the money cleared by Silvas departure. And he was blunt about the California natives future with the club. "Would Luis be starting once we bring these players in? Im not sure.dddddddddddd" said Nelsen. "His cap space gives us the potential to bring in two starters. So its two starters over a potential player who might be on the bench." Nelson also pointed to the likes of Jonathan Osorio and Reggie Lambe as midfield options. "I feel awkward about it because I really like Luis," said Nelsen. "But in the end its an unfortunate business and its cap room that gives us potentially two starters." Reached in Washington, Silva was classy about his departure, thanking Toronto FC and its fans for their support. "It was an honour to be part of that organization," he said. "Everyone was great to me," he added. "I just have nothing but positive things to say about them." Silva said he believes his play was more consistent this season, despite the lack of goals. And while he said he was happy to play anywhere, he believes attacking midfielder is his best position. Toronto used him in a variety of roles, from midfield to striker, depending on need. The trade sends him from a 2-8-7 team to a 2-13-4 club. "I just have to look forward, move on," he said. "D.C.s my new team." "Im just going to stick to my football," he added. "I know the coach knows Im a decent player and I can hold my ground. Obviously, I have a lot to improve and thats what Im going to do here." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz