Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

05.06.2018 14:20
you do a lot of resting. Ill Antworten

Kent head coach Jimmy Adams is leaving the county to return to Jamaica.Adams, 48, has been one of several coaches listed as a potential candidate for the West Indies role. He mssed the final game of the Championship season against Essex after he was granted permission to return to Jamaica for personal reasons.Adams departs after five years and said: Ive enjoyed my time at Kent which has been a great learning experience for me. I wanted to be involved in a club that was seeking to grow and I am fortunate to have found that here at Kent over the past five seasons.Its been a delight being involved with all our players as they have developed during the period and especially watching the younger players who have made the step up to first-class level. Working with the club to develop a stronger support team to back up our players has also been a highlight for me.Adams has supervised a period in which Kent have often faced stiff financial constraints but have successfully developed a new wave of homegrown talent - with batsmen to the fore - such as Sam Billings, Daniel Bell-Drummond and captain Sam Northeast.Although showing signs of improvement, they have failed to break into the First Division of the Championship. They finished runners-up in 2016 and have called up legal support to question why they did not win an additional promotion place, alongside Essex, this season when Durham were demoted following an ECB financial bail-out.They also failed to make an antiicipated strong showing in the NatWest Blast and Adams received some criticism behind the scenes for his handling of Matt Coles disciplinary issues.Chairman George Kennedy said: We thank Jimmy for his fine service of the club and wish him all the best for the future. His commitment to developing Kentish cricket talent is shown by the core of homegrown players now at the heart of our professional squad. Mike Hughes Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Ben Gedeon Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Customized/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Adam Thielen Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Tom Johnson Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. PHILADELPHIA -- It wasnt that Aaron Rodgers didnt want anyone to see what was wrong with his left leg.No, the reason the Green Bay Packers quarterback ducked into the tent behind the bench was so no one would see him drop his drawers, as he put it, while he received medical attention.Rodgers said he pulled his hamstring on the opening drive of the third quarter and had the trainers tape his leg between series. When he emerged from the hut behind the visitors bench at Lincoln Financial Field, the Monday Night Football cameras were waiting for him.I just didnt want to be getting taped up on the television, Rodgers said. But obviously, when I walked out and saw the camera right in my face, I knew there was probably some sort of mini-story growing. But no, I had to drop my drawers a little bit to get taped up and just wanted to do [that] in the privacy of that tent.Rodgers not only finished the game but also put together one of his best performances of the season when the Packers needed it most. They snapped a four-game losing streak with a 27-13 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.Rodgers mobility was limited after his injury, but he said he did not think it would prevent him from being ready for Sundays game against the Houstoon Texans.dddddddddddd He suggested the injury might have been in part due to waiting all day to play a night game for the second straight week.I was a little tight in the first half for some reason, Rodgers said. I dont know if it was sitting around the last two weeks, these night games, when you do a lot of resting. Ill be good to go, though.Coach Mike McCarthy was less committal about how the injury would impact Rodgers the rest of the season.I cant tell, McCarthy said after the game. We wont know until tomorrow.Rodgers completed 30 of 39 passes for 313 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions, and the Packers were especially proficient on third down, converting 10 of 14 times. At 71 percent, that was the highest rate by any team in a game this season and the Packers highest in a game since Week 8 of 2013.But all most people wanted to talk about after the game was Rodgers injury and his trip to the tent. Center?Corey Linsley?said he wasnt even aware that Rodgers was hurt. In fact, he said he thought the quarterback went under cover for another reason.Maybe he just had to go,?Linsley said. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz