Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

07.06.2019 10:41
the ups and the downs.Looking back, Im definitely grateful for the experience I had and the lessons I learn Antworten

Klay Thompson doesnt believe that the Golden State Warriors will have to sacrifice after the addition of Kevin Durant during free agency this summer. In fact, that type of talk just motivates him even more.I feel kind of disrespected that people keep using the term sacrifice to describe me and describe us, Thompson told The Vertical on Tuesday. We all want to see each other do well. But Im not sacrificing [expletive], because my game isnt changing. Im still going to try to get buckets, hit shots, come off screens. I want to win and have a fun time every game we play.The NBA season can get mundane; 82 games are so long and there can be some boredom. Now, we can embrace being the hated team and getting everyones best, and adding some tension every night. Itll be a fun experience going into arenas on the road, with opposing fans hating what weve built.Golden State set an NBA regular-season record with 73 wins and led the league in scoring last season, but the Warriors fell just short of a repeat NBA title and lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers in seven games.The 27-year-old Durant, who had spent his nine NBA seasons with the Thunder, announced his decision to join the Warriors on July 4. He won the MVP in 2014, has been named first-team All-NBA five times and has made seven All-Star teams. He has appeared in four Western Conference finals and one NBA Finals, in which he lost in five games to the Heat in 2012.?He joins a Warriors lineup that -- in addition to Thompson -- features two-time defending league MVP Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, Zaza Pachulia and Andre Iguodala.We want Klay to stay Klay, Durant told The Vertical. We dont want him to change. The games dictate where the shots come from. I may shoot 12 shots one night, Klay may shoot eight or nine shots one night, and Steph may shoot 25 shots one night. And it could be a different flow another night. Custom UCLA Bruins Jerseys . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Clearance Custom College Jerseys . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.customjerseyscollege.com/ . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Custom College Jerseys Outlet . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Custom College Jerseys Free Shipping . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. PROVO, Utah -- The wait is over for Tanner Mangum.The BYU sophomore quarterback sat most of 2016 despite setting several freshman records in 2015 after Taysom Hill suffered a season-ending foot injury. Hill won the job back as a fifth-year senior, but will miss the final game of his career due to an elbow injury. Mangum will start the Poinsettia Bowl against Wyoming (8-5) on Dec. 21 and take over what should be his team for the foreseeable future.Mangum doesnt see the game as a launch pad for next season, but he has been patiently waiting for this moment.It was a test for me to keep that long-term perspective, Mangum told The Associated Press on Tuesday. While youre going through that, it can be tough to see that. It can be tough as a competitor wanting to compete. But you have to learn how to be a teammate and learn how to support your teammates and be there for them through the ups and the downs.Looking back, Im definitely grateful for the experience I had and the lessons I learned. I think its helped prepare me now to be able to play in this last bowl game and help the team finish strong.Sitting behind Hill allowed Mangum to learn the new pro-style scheme implemented by offensive coordinator Ty Detmer and the first-year coaching staff at BYU (8-4). He gained a better understanding of how to be selfless and push himself in practices despite limited reps and the unlikelihood of seeing the field. That can be a humbling experience after throwing for 3,337 yards and 23 touchdowns as a freshman.Those are times where, mentally, youre kind of learning on the run, Detmer said. (Mangums) been on the headsets every game, so hes hearing the end-game, play-by-play coaching points. Overall, that maturity level, having an offseason that he didnt have the year before, all of it has really played into his favor.dddddddddddd.With the new system, kind of learn through someone else. And then be ready to go now. ... Obviously, hes going to be a great player here and were excited that hes here and a part of it. When he looks back on it, I think hell really appreciate the time that he had to sit and learn and listen and take it all in and not have to take the bumps and bruises while youre doing it.Mangum said the game has slowed down this season and that has helped his confidence. He focused on recognizing defensive coverages and being able to audible at the line of scrimmage. Last year, Mangum was thrust into the starting lineup just months after returning from a two-year Mormon mission.The offense wont change dramatically with Mangum under center, Detmer said, despite the different styles of play. Hill was more of an athlete with the ability to create with his legs. Mangum prefers to remain in the pocket as a pure passer.Obviously, quarterbacks have different preferences and different things that they like, Detmer said. So, well try to stick with what Tanner feels most comfortable with, especially not having the most reps this year. But you also look at what you feel like he does the best and try to pair those two.Senior receiver Mitchell Juergens added, We know Tanners going to sling the rock. As receivers, we just have to be ready to catch and make plays and make his job easier.Still, BYU players are disappointed in the way the Hill era ended. His 75 total touchdowns rank No. 5 in school history and his 9,744 yards of total offense rank No. 4. Hills 2,815 rushing yards are the most by a quarterback in BYU history.---More college football http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz