Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

07.06.2019 10:44
Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appoi Antworten

LONDON -- Serena Williams and Viktor Troicki were fined $10,000 apiece on Saturday at Wimbledon for unsportsmanlike conduct.The biggest amount deducted from a players paycheck at this years tournament so far was the $12,000 for Britains Heather Watson, for jamming her racket into the grass.The No. 1-seeded Williams fine was from her second-round victory over Christina McHale at Centre Court on Friday. She smashed her racket repeatedly against the turf while sitting in her sideline chair after dropping the first set, then flung the piece of equipment so far behind her that it landed in the lap of a TV cameraman.Afterward, Williams said she knew she would lose some money and joked about having not yet met her quota for harming rackets this season.Ive cracked a number of rackets throughout my career. Ive gotten fined a number of times for cracking rackets. In fact, I look at it like I didnt crack one at the French Open or Rome, so I was doing really good, Williams said. I dont want to go too long without cracking a racket. You know, Im on track. I try to crack a certain amount a year. Im a little behind this year, so it was good.Troicki, a Serb seeded 25th, was punished for his tirade against chair umpire Damiano Torella at the end of a five-set loss in the second round on Thursday.Worst umpire ever in the world! What are you doing? Did you see the ball? Troicki screamed, also telling Torella: Youre horrible!The outburst was prompted by a call as Troickis opponent, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, served for the match at 5-3 in the final set. At 30-all, Ramos-Vinolas hit a serve that initially was called out by a linesman behind Troicki. It was not clear, exactly, who changed that ruling, but Torella announced the score had become 40-30, crediting Ramos-Vinolas with an ace and pushing him to match point.Later, speaking to a small group of reporters, Troicki said about Torella: He has no experience, no knowledge about anything. Hes just sitting there, calling the score, not trying to watch the ball.The umpire gave Troicki a warning for unsportsmanlike conduct. When play resumed, Ramos-Vinolas hit a serve that Troicki returned long with a backhand to end the match.After the two players met at the net for a handshake, Troicki approached Torella again, waving a hand at him and saying: Do you know what you did? three times.Troicki carried on, then headed directly from Court 17 to the tournament referees office to explain his displeasure.He should be also fined, if you ask me, Troicki said about the chair umpire. He should be the one whos fined. Im not saying he cost me the match, but he cost me an important point which could have changed the outcome of the match.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Cheap Washington Huskies Jerseys China . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Cheap Wake Forest Demon Deacons Jerseys China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapcollegechina.com/ . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Cheap Washington State Cougars Jerseys China . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. College Jerseys Outlet . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Sydney FC fans can thank Chris Martin for stealing their clubs home ground on one of the biggest nights of their A-League season.The Sky Blues would have hosted Melbourne City at Allianz Stadium on Friday night but two Coldplay gigs forced them to move the blockbuster to the much larger ANZ Stadium.The British band are scheduled to play concerts next Tuesday and Wednesday, meaning the venue must be kept free for set-up.When the A-League draw was done, no one could have envisaged the game being a one-versus-two clash and doubling as a repeat showdown between the FFA Cup finalists.Chief executive Tony Pignata expected a crowd of around 20,000 at ANZ Stadium.However, that number would have fit more snugly into the 45,500-capacity Allianz, as in last months Big Blue with Melbourne Victory which drew just over 19,000.Its difficult for us to move games because its an administration nightmare with members and seats and all that sort of stuff but, unfortunately, weve had to move because of the concert, Pignata told AAP.But weve got a good record at ANZ as well and wed like a big crowd to come out and support us.Its one of the big games of the year and its been set up well playing the FFFA Cup holders in a top-of-the-table clash.ddddddddddddThe Sky Blues players will get a second stab at City, this time in Sydney, after FFAs decision to hold the Cup decider at AAMI Park.Coach Graham Arnold said that felt like an away match, and his players wanted to capitalise at home in their bid to open up a nine-point gap over John van t Schips side at the top of the table.Defender Michael Zullo said it was a very different scenario to last time.Its a new game and everything is definitely on our side this weekend.Sydney remain undefeated a third of the way through the season and returned to winning ways on Sunday with 2-0 victory over battlers Newcastle - their third match in eight days.Zullo was still sporting a giant bruise on Monday, five days after copping a battering, including one particularly ugly tackle from Citys Luke Brattan.Theyre physical and were physical as well, the left-back said.I just happened to be the one involved in a couple of incidents but it could have been someone else. I dont think it was intentionally directed at me. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz