Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

08.06.2019 03:42
a man and robbed him of $12,000 at gunpoint outside of a Cincinnati bowling alley. Broner allegedly los Antworten

Aaron Mooy has crowned his rise from A-League off-cut to Australian footballs great hope by winning Professional Footballers Australias (PFA) player of the year award.The midfield maestro was honoured in Tuesday nights awards ceremony in Melbourne alongside Matildas goalkeeper Lydia Williams, who claimed the womens player of the year prize.While Williams can put her trophy next to the same prize she won in 2012, Mooy claimed his first peer-voted award and became just the second player to win the award for their A-League exploits, after Matt McKay (2011).The 26-year-old starred in Melbourne Citys run to the semi-finals last season with 11 goals and a competition-record 20 assists.That form has made him a Socceroos mainstay.In 2016 he was Ange Postecoglous most reliable Socceroo; the only player to start all 10 Australian internationals in 2016.Not bad for a player deemed surplus to requirements by Tony Popovic at Western Sydney in 2014.Now with English Championship side Huddersfield Town - on loan from English Premier League giants Manchester City - Mooy said he was delighted to be honoured by his teammates and fellow professionals.To be chosen by the players makes this award very special, he said.To join the likes of Mark Schwarzer and Tim Cahill is an honour and one I am proud of.Williams won the prize for her glovework at national level, for W-League club Canberra United and NWSL franchise Houston Dash.She beat out Asian player of the year Caitlin Foord for the prize, thanking her teammates for the accolade.Over the past few years we have had a really hectic schedule and a lot of ups and downs. To have the backing of the girls means so much, she said.The first time I won the award was when I was breaking into the team.This time around there has been a lot of history-making events and I have experienced so many highs with the girls and this is the most rewarding recognition I can imagine.Jamie Maclaren, the top-scoring Australian striker in last seasons A-League, was given the Harry Kewell Medal as the best under-23 player.Kewell was also honoured at the awards ceremony, becoming the eighth player to be given the Alex Tobin Medal for career-long contribution to the sport.PFA 2016 PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDSMale - Aaron MooyFemale - Lydia WilliamsUnder-23 Male - Jamie MaclarenAlex Tobin Medal for outstanding contribution to the sport - Harry KewellMENS PLAYER OF THE YEAR2016 - Aaron Mooy2015 - Mat Ryan2014 - Mile Jedinak2013 - Robbie Kruse2012 - Brett Holman2011 - Matt McKay2010 - Mark Schwarzer2009 - Tim CahillWOMENS PLAYER OF THE YEAR2016 - Lydia Williams2015 - Elise Kellond-Knight2014 - Katrina Gorry2013 - Sam Kerr2012 - Lydia Williams2011 - Elise Kellond-Knight2010 - Servet UzulnarUNDER-23 PLAYER OF THE YEAR2016 - Jamie Maclaren2015 - Mat Ryan2014 - Mat Ryan2013 - Marco Rojas2012 - Mat Ryan2011 - Robbie Kruse2010 - Mitch Langerak2009 - Nikita Rukavytsya* Note: Awards open to all Australian-based players or Australians based overseas.ALEX TOBIN MEDALISTS2016 - Harry Kewell2014 - Mark Schwarzer2012 - Frank Farina2011 - Mark Viduka2009 - Craig Johnston2008 - Joe Marston, Johnny Warren Custom Marlins Jersey China . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Cheap Custom Marlins Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.custommarlinsjersey.com/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Authentic Custom Marlins Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Custom Andre Dawson Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Former four-division world titleholder Adrien Broner was sent to county jail for 30 days on Tuesday for failing to show up on time for his own trial.Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Robert Ruehlman found Broner in contempt of court after he did not show up for his trial on felony assault and aggravated robbery charges.The charges stem from an incident during the early-morning hours of Jan. 21 in which Broner allegedly assaulted a man and robbed him of $12,000 at gunpoint outside of a Cincinnati bowling alley. Broner allegedly lost the money to the victim during a night of high-stakes betting on bowling games, knocked him unconscious outside the bowling alley after a confrontation and took the money.When Broner failed to show up promptly at the courthouse for the trial on Tuesday morning, Ruehlman issued an arrest warrant. Broner eventually arrived at the courthouse at about noon, about three hours late, but the judge did not rescind the contempt charge and sent him to jail.According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Broners hometown paper, Broner was said to appear ill when he arrived and told Ruehlman that somebody put something in my drink the previous night. He added: I dont even drink. I didnt drink last night.You dont look well. You look like you have a hangover, Ruehlman said, according to a transcript of the hearing obtained by the newspaper.Broners response, according to the transcript, was, I have been sick all morning. When I finally got well, I called my lawyer.Ruehlman did not buy Broners story and told him, according to the transcript, Its not a good excuse. He looks like hes drunk or hungover.dddddddddddd To coin a little boxing phrase -- youre not ducking this one.Will Welsh, Broners lawyer, told the Enquirer that Broner accepted the ruling, adding He certainly apologizes and understands why the judge was upset.Ruehlman told Broner, 26, that he was considering dismissing the case had Broner been in the courtroom on time, according to the newspaper.After the bowling alley incident, Broner had two outstanding felony warrants for his arrest, but he still boxed in Washington, D.C., in a nationally televised fight on April 1 and knocked out Ashley Theophane in the ninth round -- one day after being stripped of his junior welterweight world title for failing to make weight.Broner (32-2, 24 KOs) returned to Cincinnati and turned himself in on April 4 as had been arranged between his attorney and Hamilton County officials a few days before the fight. Broner was released later that day on $100,000 bond and pled not guilty at his arraignment on April 5. The trial was set to begin Tuesday.According to the Hamilton County Sheriffs Office website, Broner was taken into custody at 12:45 p.m. ET. Part of Broners entry includes the comment, Do not release under any circumstances per Judge Ruehlman.Broner was in line for a fall pay-per-view fight against Manny Pacquiao, but Pacquiao promoter Top Rank stopped the talks, saying Broner had asked for much more money than was available to pay Pacquiaos opponent. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz