Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

09.06.2019 08:53
was rewarded for his confidence as Haveyougoneaway, under Kendrick Carmouche, rallied sto Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder general manager Sam Presti said he had a pretty good indication that Kevin Durant was leaving the team before Durant announced hed be joining the Golden State Warriors on Monday.When you do this long enough, I would say this: I would say we have means known and unknown to try to understand and interpret where things probably are headed, and so we had a pretty good indication, I think, that this was a potential outcome, he said.Presti said Durant called him to inform him of his decision before it was posted on The Players Tribune.I found out a few minutes before the media, he said. He called me with his agent and business manager, and we had a conversation. Kevin was great.As for the reasons Durant gave for leaving the franchise he has been with the past nine years, Presti said it was about the opportunity to pursue a different challenge and step outside his comfort zone.He and I are going to talk, probably down the line, Presti said. Weve worked together for nine years. I have nothing but respect for him. Those obviously arent easy conversations, but theyre necessary, and Im appreciative that he called me himself.Presti said he has not communicated with Russell Westbrook via phone, but he said they have exchanged text messages, and Westbrook has spoken with other staffers.Ive been attending to other parts of my duties, Presti said, but Ill talk with Russell and the other guys here, probably either tonight or tomorrow.The Thunders two meetings with Durant didnt feature any players, while the Warriors, Clippers and Celtics brought players to pitch to Durant. Presti was asked why Westbrook wasnt involved.How do you know that we didnt? Presti asked. He said Nick Collison and Westbrook met with Durant alone before any of the team meetings started.I think its important to give those guys time away from a meeting setting so that they can talk openly and candidly, Presti said. I talk all the time about those guys being the founding fathers, and those guys, they need to have those conversations that are authentic, and I feel really good that, given the outcome, that they had time together one more time as teammates.ESPNs Brian Windhorst reported Monday after Durants decision that the Thunder would look to try to negotiate an extension with Westbrook -- who will be an unrestricted free agent next summer -- or possibly explore trade options for him. Presti said hes confident that Westbrook will embrace the new solo leadership role.Russell Westbrook is a force of nature, he said. He is a true leader in the sense that he takes it on. He takes it on, and I think hell take this on as well. He has helped establish the standards that we work by, as have Kevin and the other players that have come before us. But this is a different situation, and I know that Russell will adjust and adapt to that.With Durant now coming off their books, the Thunder can get to the neighborhood of $20 million in cap space, and Presti said the team had contingency plans in place should Durant exit. He said the team wont react quickly but will instead take a few days to process its options.Well sit down, well look at where we are, and as I said before, like, I think, if youre impulsive, you can be limited, he said. We dont want to limit ourselves. We want to take a hard look at whats best for the Thunder, and thats always how weve conducted our business. Custom Diamondbacks Jerseys . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Wholesale Custom Diamondbacks Shirts . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Authentic Custom Diamondbacks Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Luis Gonzalez Jersey Large . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. - Haveyougoneaway was so dominant against New York-bred company last time that her trainer, Tom Morley, thought now was the time to try the 5-year-old mare in a graded stakes.Morley was rewarded for his confidence as Haveyougoneaway, under Kendrick Carmouche, rallied stoutly in the stretch and wore down the 7-5 favorite Paulassilverlining to win the Grade 2, $200,000 Honorable Miss by a neck at Saratoga. It was 12 lengths back to Disco Chick in third.The win was the 10th from 25 starts for Haveyougoneaway, her second from three starts since being purchased privately by Sequel Racing and transferred to Morley. It was Morleys first graded stakes win. Haveyougoneaway gave Morley his first stakes win of any kind in the Dancin Renee Stakes for New York breds on July 3.Hopefully its onwards and upwards from here, Morley said. These are the ones you need to win so people pay attention.In both of her last two starts, Haveyougoneaway took advantage of a strong pace and closed very well.Wednesday, Kendrick Carmouche had Haveyougoneaway sixth of seven early, outside of Paulassilverlining as Disco Chick, La Madrina, Sarah Sis, and Bar of Gold scrimmaged on the lead through an opening quarter-mile in 22.01 seconds.Paulassilverlining actually broke on top, but was reined in by Jose Ortiz and appeared to be sitting a nice ground-saving trip. Approaching the top of the stretch, Ortiz got Paulassilverlining outside of Disco Chick while Carmouche swung Haveyougoneawaay into the four- or five-path.ddddddddddddPaulassilverlining, coming off a pair of graded stakes wins, was 1 1/2 lengths in front at the eighth pole, but Haveyougoneaway kept grinding away and got to the lead in last 30 yards.Haveyougoneaway, a daughter of Congrats owned by Sequel Racing and partners, covered the six furlongs in 1:09.94 and returned $9.40 as the third choice. She was in receipt of five pounds from Paulassilverlining.I told him all meet this tracks playing where you got to be in the middle of the track - the rails not the place to be, Morley said. He angled out, took dead aim on Jose and Paulassilverlining and she really gutted it out all the way to the line and just got there in time. What a thrill.Though Paulassilverlining got the jump on Haveyougoneaway, Carmouche said he wanted to wait a little longer before moving his filly into the clear turning for home.I let her take the spot I could have been in because I knew my filly would make up the ground, said Carmouche, who won his first Saratoga graded stakes.Ortiz said Paulassilverlining had the exact trip he wanted, and was simply second-best.I think I had a perfect trip. I came out when I wanted to. She gave me a great run in the stretch, just got beat, Ortiz said.Theres a possibility Haveyougoneaway and Paulassilverlining could come back in the Grade 1 Ballerina on Aug. 27. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz