Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

10.06.2019 09:38
mad (Meh-DI Abb-DES-mod) to the roster from the practice squad and wa Antworten

SYLVANIA, Ohio -- Lydia Ko outlasted Ariya Jutanugarn and Mirim Lee to win the Marathon Classic on Sunday for her fourth LPGA Tour victory of the season.The top-ranked Ko made a 10-foot birdie putt on the fourth extra hole after Jutanugarn and Lee ran into trouble.Just to see a putt drop for birdie I think kind of got my emotions going, Ko said. Im not really a huge fist-pump kind of person, but I think its probably the biggest fist-pump Ive ever done.Also the 2014 winner, Ko closed with a 2-under 69 at Highland Meadows to match Jutanugarn and Lee at 14-under 270. They played the par-5 18th four more times to finally decide the winner.Not a very easy hole, Ko said. Its a dogleg left and, with the wind blowing left to right and the pin tucked on the left, it was probably the toughest itll play. I think we were all getting a little bit physically and mentally tired as we were continuing to play the same hole.Ko has 14 LPGA Tour titles, also winning consecutive events in South California -- the second the major ANA Inspiration -- and later in Arkansas. The 19-year-old New Zealander is 4-1 in playoffs, with the loss coming to Brooke Henderson this year in the KPMG Womens PGA.Ko missed a 5-foot birdie putt on the third extra hole, sending the trio back to the 18th tee for the final time. Jutanugarn had a good chance on the second playoff hole, but missed an 8-footer.It was hard to just see so many putts just slip by, Ko said. I said, `Hey, maybe shes going to win. And then it just slipped by. `Maybe Im going to win. And it slipped by. To see that putt drop on the last hole was a cool feeling.Ko opened with rounds of 68, 66 and 67 to enter the day three strokes behind Hyo Joo Kim. Ko birdied three of the first six holes, while Kim had three bogeys on the stretch. Ko birdied the par-4 ninth, bogeyed the par-3 14th and 16th and finished with two pars.Lee shot a 65, bogeying the 18th lose the outright lead after making birdies on 13, 15, 16 and 17.I didnt know Im in the lead, Lee said. I dont know. I just played.Jutanugarn had a 68, reaching 14 under with an eagle on 17.It was a really good experience, said Jutanugarn, the long-hitting Thai player who won three straight events in May. Its really nice for me to have a chance in a playoff.Kim followed her third-round 64 with a 73 to finish a stroke back.Stacy Lewis was fifth at 11 under after a 71. Born in the area, the Texan is winless in 56 starts since taking the North Texas LPGA Shootout in June 2014 for her 11th tour victory. She has 11 runner-up finishes during the drought and 24 overall.I felt like this week I made some more progress, Lewis said.Alison Lee, tied for second with Ko entering the round, had a 73 to fall into a tie for sixth with Beatriz Recari (68) at 10 under.Brittany Lang, coming off a playoff victory over Anna Nordqvist in the U.S. Womens Open, had a 74 to tie for 24th at 3 under. Nordqvist also was 3 under after a 70. Custom Derek Fisher Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Custom Lakers Jersey China . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.customlakersjersey.com/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Derek Fisher Jersey Large . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Cheap Custom Lakers Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Coach Mike Mularkey believes his Tennessee Titans are figuring out how to win. They have three games left to see just how much they can accelerate that learning curve -and end the franchises playoff drought.The Titans (7-6) have won three of four and are coming off a big 13-10 win over Denver that keeps them tied atop the AFC South with Houston, and they wrap up the season hosting the Texans (7-6) in what could be a showdown for the division title. Tennessee hasnt won the division since 2008, which also marked this teams last playoff appearance.Its a big swing for a franchise that was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs this time a year ago and on its way to finishing with the No. 1 overall draft pick. Jon Robinson was hired as general manager with Mularkey kept as head coach after a mid-season promotion.They understand what we want, but I think they also are seeing that its coming to light that we play the style of football we can be in the mix, and were right in the mix of it, Mularkey said of his players on Monday. Im just proud to be a part of it.The Titans also are only a game back of the AFCs second wild card berth.Denver (8-5) currently holds that spot but finishes against a trio of 10-win teams in New England, Kansas City and Oakland. Tennessee trails both Miami (8-5) and Baltimore, 7-5 going into Monday nights game at New England. The Ravens also visit Pittsburgh (8-5) on Christmas.The Titans must finish with a better record than the Texans to avoid losing a divisional tiebreaker with Houston . They hold head-to-head tiebreakers over Miami thanks to a 30-17 win Oct. 9 and also the Broncos.Mariota says the Titans are right where they want to be and will focus on what they have left.If we just take care, take control of what we can, find ways to win games, if we win when it is all said and done, we will stay on top, Mariota said.The Titans start a two-gamee road swing Sunday visiting the AFC West leading Kansas City (10-3).dddddddddddd Then they go to Jacksonville (2-11) on Dec. 24 before hosting Houston on Jan. 1.Cornerback Jason McCourty, drafted by the Titans in 2009, said it feels good to be in this situation and live to see another week.An opportunity like this doesnt mean anything if you dont win the game, so its only one, McCourty said. Weve still got three more to go, and we have to focus on Kansas City now.?The Titans, now 4-0 in games decided by six or fewer points, got this latest win with the defense getting three sacks and forcing their first two fumbles this season. Linebacker Avery Williamson helped knock loose the clinching fumble inside the final minute.Even with defensive lineman Jurrell Casey sidelined by a sprained foot, the Titans held Denver to just 18 yards rushing, the fewest yards allowed by this team since Sept. 18, 2005, when the Baltimore Ravens ran for 14 yards. Denver ran only nine times, the fewest ever against the Tennessee franchise.Offensively, Tennessee won despite Mariota having his worst performance in a game he finished. The only touchdown came from DeMarco Murray on the opening drive. The defense made that TD, and a pair of Ryan Succop field goals, stand up.I feel that this win, is definitely a win that will get us national attention, Williamson said.Especially if the Titans keep it up.Game notes Mularkey said Casey was close enough to playing that he warmed up. ... DL Karl Klug strained an Achilles tendon. ... The Titans promoted DE Mehdi Abdesmad (Meh-DI Abb-DES-mod) to the roster from the practice squad and waived RB David Fluellen.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz