Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
hongwei28 Offline

11.06.2019 05:24
www.falconsjerseyproshop.com Antworten

Let’s hear from the fans!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昑he Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: Joe BaerLet’s hear from the fans!ESTShareTweetShareShareThe Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: Joe BaerGreetings Baby Julio Jones Jersey , Falcoholics, I’m back with another edition of The Falcoholic’s “Fan Spotlight.” This series highlights Atlanta Falcons fans from around the globe, and shares how they became a fan of the team and their thoughts on the franchise. Today’s Fan Spotlight is on Joe Baer, an Atlanta Falcons fan from Woodland, CA. Outside of watching the Falcons, Joe is a medic in the United States Army, and is currently stationed in San Antonio, TX. I asked Joe some questions about how he became a fan, and his thoughts on the state of the franchise.How did you become a Falcons fan?My dad is a San Francisco 49ers fan, my mom is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan Best Julio Jones Jersey , and my stepdad is a Dallas Cowboys fan. I spent every single day of my childhood hearing about 5 rings. I’ve been a fan since 1998, which is coincidentally when I started really following professional football. It might be brutal, but I became a fan during the playoff game against the 49ers. When Garrison Hearst broke his ankle, my dad’s hopes and dreams were crushed. I knew then that I needed to be a dirty bird.Favorite Falcons player of all-time? The unquestioned GOAT in Atlanta Falcons history is Matt Ryan, but he’s not my all-time favorite. Mr. Quintorris Lopez Jones is my favorite player. Julio Jones displays breathtaking athleticism, and is always primed to breakout.Thoughts on the 2018 season? The 2018 season was comical, even by Falcons standards. Losing 6 starters, back to back losses after scoring 36+ points, losing to the Cleveland Browns, and winning 3 straight to go from a top-5 pick to 14th. I was expecting another return to the super bowl. I understand the injuries were the death knell Adult Julio Jones Jersey , but it felt like the team just packed it in.Favorite Falcons memory? Apologies in advance.. but my favorite memory was in the February exhibition game of 2017. That Robert Alford pick-six was my favorite memory. As soon as he grabbed that ball, I knew he was gone. My phone background was going to be the photo of him running into the end zone with Tom Brady on his knees. That moment should have been the greatest moment in Atlanta Falcons history. Instead, we will get to watch it on replays as a team that blew it.Thoughts on the 2019 offseason?My ideal first two draft picks are defensive tackle Ed Oliver and offensive tackle Dalton Risner. Oliver is a fantastic athlete, and Risner has nastiness the team has lacked for years. I am a pessimist about this team. I’m already scared about next season. It feels like DQ is making some conservative moves to save his job. I understand moving on from Robert Alford, but I don’t understand moving on from Brian Poole and Matt Bryant. I’m disappointed at keeping Vic Beasley at his price point. The team has some clear needs, and I’m nervous that they’re going to botch the moves.I appreciate Joe for sharing his thoughts on the Falcons, and for being the focus of this weeks ‘Fan Spotlight’ article. If you’d like to connect with Joe, he can be found on Twitter @Joe_Baer_74.If you’d like to be considered for a ‘Fan Spotlight’ or know of someone who deserves to be, let me know on Twitter where you can find me at @EvanBirchfield. Thanks for reading! NFL owners are taking “keeping up with the Joneses” to the next level.Falcons owner Arthur Blank has become the latest captain of a pro football franchise to become the skipper of a superyacht. Via TMZ, Blank has ordered a $180 million boat Limited Calvin Ridley Jersey , which will measure 240 feet in length.It has 11 cabins that will hold 23 guests plus another 33 crew members. And it will be named “DreAMBoat,” with the emphasis on Blank’s AMB initials.But as keeping up with the Joneses go, Blank still has a long way to go. While he may own a nicer stadium than Jones, Jones’ boat cost $70 million more, and is 117 feet bigger.Last month, after Washington owner Daniel Snyder jumped into the luxury boat game, Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren made the burgeoning NFL owner superyacht habit a tangible example of her alleged need for a tax on accumulated wealth, independent of and in addition to any taxes paid on the income that built said wealth.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz