Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
hongwei28 Offline

11.06.2019 05:29
www.thecardinalsclub.com Antworten

The 2019 NFL Draft is upon us and the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock.Of course Color Rush Chandler Jones Jersey , Jess Root and I have gotten into the habit of mocking each and every draft to the best of our abilities.We are..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Podcasts The Revenge of the Birds podcast2019 NFL Mock Draft: Rise Up, See Red and mock the 2019 NFL DraftNew,2comments 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Rise Up, See Red and mock the 2019 NFL DraftKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 NFL Draft is upon us and the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock.Of course, Jess Root and I have gotten into the habit of mocking each and every draft to the best of our abilities.We are pretty good at it with the Arizona Cardinals picks Chandler Jones Jersey Boys , however this year seems different.There is quite the conundrum of what the Cardinals will do with the first pick this year and I would wager that Jess and I are both wrong in our picks.I’ll post the link to the picks along with the podcast, so you can take a listen to our reasoning.Jess as always is kind enough to provide time stamps for each segment.(1:40) Patrick Peterson’s social media posts, absence and issue with the Cardinals(15:15) The mock draft begins, who is the Cardinals’ pick or do they trade down?(30:44) Picks 2-10 in the first round(45:44) Picks 11-20 in the first round(57:08) Picks 21-32 of the first roundListen to the latest from Cards Wire’s Jess Root and Revenge of the Birds Seth Cox on the Rise Up, See Red podcast. Subscribe on Apple podcasts or Stitcher Radio. The Cardinals are trying really hard to send signals about Kyler Murray.Whether we’re reading them correctly — or whether they themselves know what those signals mean — remains to be seen.According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network Cheap Chandler Jones Jersey , Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim, coach Kliff Kingsbury, and owner Michael Bidwill are not in attendance at Oklahoma’s Pro Day today.Of course, that could be notable, considering possible No. 1 overall pick Kyler Murray is there today and oh-my-god-what-if-they-hate-Kyler-Murray?But the Cardinals have been tripping over themselves to signal either their interest or disinterest that it’s hard to tell anymore. All we know for sure is they’re not very subtle about any of it.It started before Kingsbury was hired Custom Chandler Jones Jersey , when he said he’d take Murray first overall (which could fairly be described as typical college coach smoke-blowing about and upcoming opponent). But then the Cardinals hired Kingsbury, and earned the top pick in the draft, which made it a thing.Then Bidwill tried to stomp out a fire he lit when he hired Kingsbury, saying their plan was to “build around the foundation that we have” — meaning 2018 first-round quarterback Josh Rosen.Then they sent Kingsbury out to deliver a similar endorsement of Rosen, but then Keim went to the Scouting Combine and said Rosen was their quarterback “right now Chandler Jones Jersey Discount , for sure,” which triggered another round to tea-leaf reading in the opposite direction.The reality is, the Cardinals will be able to monitor the results of today’s public workout. And then they’ll likely have a private workout and visit with Murray at some point between now and the draft.Which makes their attendance today a moot point. But rest assured, they’ll do their very best to let us know they feel some sort of way.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz