Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

09.06.2018 12:04
eady to go and compete my hardest for the Blackhawks.While the Blackhawks welcomed back Campbell, forward Andrew Ladd agreed to Antworten

AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Alex Bowman still has no ride for next season. On a weekend when the championship contenders are making a bid for the title race, Bowman made a case for a full-time job.Bowman won his first career pole Friday with a strong run at Phoenix International Raceway. Bowman, the replacement driver for concussed Dale Earnhardt Jr., turned a lap at 140.521 mph to earn the top starting spot.Im still waiting for the right opportunity to come along, Bowman said. Theres nothing that has really fit that has come along. Ill still probably have my day job at Hendrick Motorsports driving the simulator. Well go from there.Bowman, who is from Tucson, ran Earnhardts car to the top of the leaderboard with NASCARs most popular driver in attendance.This is his hometown, kind of, so its awesome that all his friends are around to see him do this, Earnhardt said. This is great for his career; this is exactly what we were hoping to happen for him. Hopefully, he can put it together on Sunday.Kyle Larson and Chase Elliott qualified second and third as Chevrolets swept the top three. They also shut out the championship contenders from the top of the scoring pylon.Only Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards have spots locked down for next weeks season finale, and six drivers are vying for the remaining two slots.Of those trying to race their way into the final four, Joey Logano qualified fourth and was followed by Denny Hamlin and Kevin Harvick.We are in good position right now, said Logano. If that was the end of the race we would move on, I think. We just have to keep looking ahead and make sure we keep the big picture in mind.Hamlin, who is racing against three of his teammates for a spot at Homestead-Miami Speedway, was pleased with his fifth-place qualifying lap.Four cars stand in my way. Just four, its not that big of a deal, Hamlin said.Harvick is the favorite to win Sunday and has won six of his last eight races at Phoenix. When asked why hes so good at Phoenix, Harvick joked that he found a magic wand at Disney that he waves over PIR.His mood was light considering hes in a must-win situation, and the law of averages predicts he cant beat 39 other drivers at Phoenix time and time again. But Harvick noted he didnt win last Novembers race and didnt appear to be the least bit concerned about the odds. He also wasnt worried about any potential payback from Austin Dillon , the driver Harvick accidentally wrecked last week.Everybody is in the same position we are, he said. If somebody wins, theres only going to be one points guy that goes through. You need to pretend like you are in a must-win situation if you want to plan on going to Homestead.The only Chase drivers not to make it into the final round were Johnson and defending series champion Kyle Busch. Johnson already has a spot clinched in next weeks finale, but Busch will start 19th on Sunday.Martin Truex Jr. wrecked during practice and was forced into his backup car. But it couldnt pass inspection before qualifying began and Truex will start last on Sunday. Cheap Vikings Jerseys For Sale . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Youth Brian ONeill Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. http://www.wholesalevikingsjerseys.com/ . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Youth Mike Hughes Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Youth Colby Gossett Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. CHICAGO -- Brian Campbell wanted to return to Chicago and the Blackhawks were more than willing to welcome him back.The veteran defenseman is back with the team that he helped win the Stanley Cup in 2010, agreeing to a one-year contract on Friday.Its where I wanted to be. Its where my heart was, said Campbell, who lives in the Chicago area with his family. It just makes our lives perfect. Were so ecstatic.The 37-year-old Campbell played in Chicago from 2008 to 2011 and was a key part of a team that brought home the first championship since 1961. The Blackhawks also won titles in 2013 and 2015 with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane leading the way. But Campbell was gone by then.Campbell spent the past five seasons with the Florida Panthers, appearing in all of the teams 376 regular-season games. He had 28 goals and 147 assists and won the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy in 2011-12 after scoring 53 points (four goals, 49 assists). He was the first defenseman since Red Kelly (1954) to win the award.Campbell had six goals and 25 assists in 82 games last season and led NHL defensemen with a plus-31 plus-minus rating.Brian brings so much to the table, Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman said. His overall game maybe is a little bit underrated. Obviously, hes got great mobility still. Hes always been an offensive player, so he can play on the power play and add offensively. He was relied upon to kill penalties and he can do a lot of things.Toews was clearly glad to have him back, posting on Twitter: Sooouuuup! Happy to have (at)bcampbell-51 back in Chicago. Welcome home.In his first stint with the Blackhawks, Campbell had 19 goals and 98 assists in 215 games. In 43 playoff games for Chicago, he had 14 assists and four goals -- including four assists and a goal during the championship run.Campbell said he could have made more money elsewhere but gave the Blackhawks a discount because it waas the right fit for him on a personal -- as well as professional -- level.dddddddddddd His wife is from the area. They have two young daughters, and he said he has been welcomed into his neighborhood.I wasnt going to play for league minimum, but I was definitely ready to take a lot less, Campbell said. This morning I had to get up and be comfortable with coming to the rink every day, and Im truly ready to go and compete my hardest for the Blackhawks.While the Blackhawks welcomed back Campbell, forward Andrew Ladd agreed to a seven-year deal with the New York Islanders. Acquired at the trade deadline from Winnipeg, Ladd had eight goals and four assists over 19 games in his second stint in Chicago.Bowman said he does not expect the Blackhawks to make another significant addition. He also confirmed the team has placed defenseman David Rundblad on buyout waivers.I think hes looking to maybe pursue some other opportunities, whether its in the NHL or maybe in Europe, Bowman said. I cant speak for him. But I think hes still a young guy. He wants to get back to playing a lot of hockey, and I know thats the reason that he wanted to go over to Europe midseason. We were willing to honor that request. Were gonna let him find a spot where he knows hes gonna be a regular player, every day, a lot of minutes.The Blackhawks also agreed to one-year contracts with forwards Sam Carrick, Pierre-Cedric Labrie and Spencer Abbott.Carrick, 24, played in three games with the Toronto Maple Leafs last season. The 30-year-old Labrie spent the past two seasons with the Rockford IceHogs, Chicagos American Hockey League affiliate.Abbott, 28, had 14 goals and 21 assists for the Swedish Hockey Leagues Frolunda Indians last season. He played for Rockford during the 2014-15 season. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz