Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

09.06.2018 12:12
on said Spiller was scratched because there wasnt room for him in the Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said he hasnt decided between Shaun Hill and Sam Bradford?for Sundays game against the Tennessee Titans, and added he wont announce who his starting quarterback will be before the game.Zimmer said he will tell the team once hes made a decision. So get your moles out, he said.The Vikings are splitting snaps between Hill and Bradford this week after acquiring Bradford from the Philadelphia Eagles in a trade on Saturday. The deal, made after quarterback?Teddy Bridgewater?tore his ACL and dislocated his left knee on Aug. 30, plucked Bradford from the Eagles starting lineup and has forced him to learn a new offense eight days before the start of the regular season.Starting receiver?Charles Johnson?said after Wednesdays practice hes been practicing more with Hill this week than Bradford.Sams still coming along, learning the playbook and everything, Johnson said. Hes getting his work in, as well.Bradford said Wednesday hes much more comfortable in the Vikings offense than he was during his first practice with the team on Sunday, adding he doesnt expect to wear a wristband with the plays on it if he does play Sunday.Obviously, just being around here for a couple days, it just helps, seeing cutups, watching film, having meetings, talking to coaches, running plays, getting some reps in practice, he said.Asked if starting the game following a short stretch of preparation could have any adverse effects on his confidence going forward, Bradford said, Ive been through quite a few ups and downs in this league. As far as my confidence, and my mental approach to things, I dont think that would have any effect.Titans coach Mike Mularkey, though, didnt sound fazed by the Vikings subterfuge on Wednesday, saying the two quarterbacks are not two completely different styles and adding that common sense suggests Bradford will be the starter sooner rather than later.The number of starts [Bradford has had], hes a very intelligent quarterback, hes faced this defense before, Mularkey said. They wouldnt give up a [No.] 1 and a [No.] 4 to have him sit very long. Hes had a very good preseason -- really, both the quarterbacks had good preseasons. I would anticipate [Bradford starts], and if he doesnt, its not going to change how we prepare.Hill, whom the Vikings signed in 2015 to back up Bridgewater, figured to be the starter following the quarterbacks injury until the Vikings made the trade for Bradford, and Zimmer said Monday that Hill was initially disappointed by the news. Hill, though, said his reaction was one of surprise more than disappointment.I dont read anything you guys write. When I watch TV, I watch Disney Junior. So unless it scrolls across the bottom on Disney Junior, I dont see it, Hill said. I stay right in my lane. I keep that same narrow focus throughout the whole season, whether Im playing or not. Cheap Vikings Super Bowl Jerseys . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Jalyn Holmes Super Bowl Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.cheapvikingssuperbowljerseys.com/ade-aruna-super-bowl-jersey/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Youth Vikings Super Bowl Jerseys .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Womens Vikings Super Bowl Jerseys . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. METAIRIE, La. -- The New Orleans Saints have released running back C.J. Spiller, who signed a four-year, $16 million free-agent contract just last season.Spiller was a healthy scratch Sunday, when the Saints opened the regular season with a 35-34 loss to Oakland.On Monday, Saints coach Sean Payton said Spiller was scratched because there wasnt room for him in the Raiders game plan, adding that Spillers role could change week to week.But when the NFL posted Tuesdays transactions, Spillers contract had been terminated.When the Saints acquired Spiller, they hoped his versatility and his speed would allow him to fill roles similar to those of ex-Saints Regggie Bush and Darren Sproles.ddddddddddddBut Spiller needed arthroscopic knee surgery last preseason and has contributed relatively little to New Orleans prolific offense.In 2015, Spiller gained 112 yards rushing and 239 yards receiving in 13 games, his lone significant highlight being a late-game, 80-yard touchdown catch in a victory over Dallas.Spillers best NFL season was 2012, his third as a pro, when he had 1,244 yards rushing and 459 yards receiving.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz