Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

23.03.2018 05:37
Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to Antworten

Axed Melbourne City goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen says hes not about to throw his toys out of the A-League cot after being demoted for Dean Bouzanis.Since a round one red card in Wellington, the legendary Danish gloveman has started each of Citys games on the bench.Its never a pleasant feeling for a goalkeeper to give up the starting position but Sorensen - ever the professional - is knuckling down, not fussing about.Thats football, he said on Wednesday.Im not going to sit down and cry over it. Im just going to work hard, support the team and hope theyll be an opportunity around the corner.I hate seeing players that are disappointed and trying to stir things up. I dont want to be that guy.As I had Deans support when I was playing, he has my support.The 41-year-old is in a similar situation to his counterpart at parent club Manchester City, Joe Hart.The England No.1 was told by incoming coach Pep Guardiola that he didnt suit his preferred sweeper-keeper role, leading to Harts loan move to Italian club Torino.The trickle-down of ideas between the two City Football Group-owned clubs shuffled Sorensen down coach John van t Schips pecking order.Were trying to go the Manchester City route and play a lot out from the back, Sorensen said.Thats the managers choice.The coach has some ideas about the way were going to play.Im old school. I know my limitations but its not like I cant fit in. Ive proven that.To be fair to Dean hes really good in that area.(Van t Schip) wants to see Dean in that role short term and well see how we end up.Sorensen did reappear in Citys goal last week against Western Sydney, after Bouzanis suffered an oblique muscle strain and was forced off at half-time.Bouzanis is expected to resume his role as first-choice goalkeeper on Sunday for the visit of Wellington Phoenix, but Sorensen remains hopeful his number could be called.Thats what Ive been told. Its not like Ive been put in the bin, he laughed.We dont tend to get a starting line up until the day before or the day of the game (and) I always prepare myself as if Im going to start.I dont know what the managers plans are but Ill be ready. Keyshawn Johnson Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Julian Howsare Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-rashard-robinson-jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Curtis Martin Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Steve McLendon Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Ronald Butler fired a 9-yard touchdown pass to Patrick Smith with 18 seconds left in the game to lift Tennessee State to a 34-30 win over Tennessee-Martin on Saturday.Trailing 23-17 early in the fourth quarter, the Tiger rallied. Butler hit Chris Sanders-McCollum with a 3-yard pass with 10:08 left to take a 24-23 lead and Tennessee State padded it on a 57-yard field goal by Lane Clark with 7:27 left.Troy Cook put the Skyhawks (2-3, 1-1 Ohio Valley) ahead 30-27 with 2:00 left on aa 20-yard pass to Londell Lee before Butler engineered the seven-play, 74-yard drive to win the game.ddddddddddddButler finished 17-of-24 for 223 yards and three touchdowns for the Tigers (4-0, 1-0). Smith finished with six catches for 57 yards and two touchdowns.Cook was 27-of-39 for 318 yards for UT-Martin. Cook had four touchdown passes but was intercepted three times. NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz