Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

14.06.2019 08:08
all toward the corner as the shot clock was winding down and launched a shot that he said felt good as Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU running back Leonard Fournette?did not play in Saturday nights 34-13 win over?Jacksonville State?as he continues to nurse a left ankle injury.The Heisman Trophy contender was in a purple tracksuit, watching warm-ups, about 30 minutes prior to kickoff.Coach Les Miles said late this week that Fournettes status would be a game-time decision and acknowledged after Saturdays win that he didnt have any intention of playing Fournette as the team took the field for pregame warm-ups.?I have to be honest with you, after he moved around, I dont think its something that he wanted to do, and were fortunate to have talented backs, Miles said.?Fournette reinjured his left ankle late in LSUs 16-14 loss to Wisconsin?last Saturday.?He initially sprained the ankle in an August scrimmage and missed a week of practice, though Miles has said the injury is not a serious one.Miles wasnt definitive about Fournettes status for next weeks SEC opener against Mississippi State?but sounded optimistic that he would be ready to play.?We should certainly see him back healthy here pretty quick, Miles said.?Fournette accounted for 176 of LSUs 257 total yards against Wisconsin, a season after leading the FBS in rushing yards per game (162.8).In his absence, running back?Derrius Guice?rushed for 155 yards,?including a 4-yard TD and a 44-yard run to set up another LSU score.[Fournette] told me dont be nervous, do what we always do and just seize the moment because its here now. You cant turn back, Guice said. I just had to step up and take over while he wasnt there.Thats a guy I look up to, and I want to be like him. Him having faith in me and giving me advice is always much-needed for me. Hopefully I can do it every time my names called upon. Thats the goal.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Cheap Ray Ban Sale . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Cheap Ray Ban Online . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. http://www.cheapraybanchina.com/ . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Cheap Ray Ban Sale . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Ray Ban Cyber Monday 2019 . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Tony Parker is keeping his minutes down as he gets back into game shape.Good thing for France he was ready to play at the end.Parker hit the go-ahead jumper with 31 seconds left, and the French beat Serbia 76-75 on Monday in an Olympic mens basketball game.Sitting on the bench for most of the fourth quarter as Serbia built a lead, Parker came back on late to help Frances run of six straight points to end the game.I was waiting for my moment, Parker said.It didnt appear one would be necessary after the French raced to a 20-4 lead. But Serbia rallied and had a 75-70 advantage before Nando de Colo scored four straight points.Parker, who had finally checked back into the game with about 3 + minutes left, then got the ball toward the corner as the shot clock was winding down and launched a shot that he said felt good as soon as it left his hands.Parker has won four championships with the San Antonio Spurs and was the MVP of the 2007 NBA Finals, but its not often he gets a feeling like Monday.Its awesome, Parker said. Its not every day you hit almost a buzzer-beater, a game-winning shot against a great team. Serbia has an unbelievable team. It was a great win for us.Parker missed some time with his French teammates as his wife delivered their second son, Liam, on July 29. Parker then rejoined the squad for his second Olympics, but early in the tournament hes only playing about 20-25 minutes as he rebuilds is conditioning.So he had a seat on the France bench while Serbias lead grew to as much as seven points in the final period. He came back on as the Serbians were making two free throws that made it 75-70.We didnt want to burn his energy too soon, French coach Vincent Collet said.France, considered a medal contendeer, has won two in a row after dropping its Olympic opener.dddddddddddd Parker became the EuroBasket career scoring leader in last summers tournament, but the French lost to Spain in the semifinals, forcing them to win an Olympic qualifying tournament his summer.There was initial fear Parker, 34, could miss the tournament after his wife became pregnant, but he was available to help the French secure their spot in early July. The French are a close-knit group staying together in the Olympic village, and Parker wanted to be a part of it.I love being in the village, he said. Its part of the Olympic experience being with everybody and sharing experiences with all the other athletes and meeting everyone. Thats what I like the most is meeting all the other athletes and enjoying ourselves. Its been a great experience.And its getting better for a French team that was routed by Australia in its opener.The French looked sharp early in this one during a blistering start in front of top-ranked Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic, who watched his home country after he was eliminated in singles earlier in the Olympics.The lead got away from France, and the game almost did, too. A careless turnover after Parkers jumper when de Colo threw an ill-advised alley-oop instead of trying to run out the clock gave Serbia one last chance, and Bogdan Bogdanovics shot from inside halfcourt bounced out at the buzzer.It couldnt get any closer, Parker said.But when it didnt fall, the French had a win worth celebrating.We had a rough start and now I feel like were back to our identity and were playing a lot better, Parker said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz