Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

14.06.2019 08:09
ted his trainers faith with victory in the Listed Starlight Stakes at Rosehill.Placed in Group One races as Antworten

More than 18 months after his last win, Kuro has vindicated his trainers faith with victory in the Listed Starlight Stakes at Rosehill.Placed in Group One races as a three and four-year-old, the sprinters last win before Saturday was in May last year when he won the Listed Mick Dittman in Brisbane.Shortly after he was transferred to Lee and Anthony Freedman in Victoria but his best effort in six starts was a third place at Caulfield and he returned to Joe Pride at Wariwck Farm.Pride admitted he thought about scratching him from the 1200m sprint at Rosehill because of Kuros wide barrier (10) .I was nearly ready to scratch because of the barrier, Pride said.Im glad I didnt. Its taken a long time and its so good to see him back.Hes a very talented horse. Ive got no grand plans for him but its jut great to see him do that today.Jay Ford had Kuro ($7.50) just behind the race leaders and made his winning run in the final 200 metres to outgun race favourite Nierta ($3.80) by three-quarters of a length.Princefamous ($7.50) ran an even race to finish another half length away third.Ford said Kuro was enjoying his racing.Hes obviously in a happy place and it was a solid effort, he said.Hes always shown ability and he responded well.Nietas rider Josh Parr said the mare had run well in her first foray into stakes company.It was a terrific effort and she tried really well, Parr said.The winner just had a softer time. Cheap Custom Penguins Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Custom Penguins Jerseys . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.custompenguinsjersey.com/custom-paul-martin-jersey-large-72c.html . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Authentic Custom Penguins Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Custom Paul Martin Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. MADRID -- Atletico Madrid says doctors have ruled out a serious injury to Antoine Griezmanns left foot, potentially allowing the France forward to play in the derby against Real Madrid on Saturday.Griezmann hurt the foot in Frances World Cup qualifier against Sweden on Friday, but tests conducted Sunday discarded any bone injuries that could have sidelined him for a long time.He will not play in Frances friendly against Ivory Coast on Tuesday and has already returned to Madrid to undergo treatment with club doctors ahead of Saturdays game.Atletico said the players presence at the Vicente Calderon Stadium is pending evolution.Sergio Ramos, who had been nursing aa knee injury, and Luka Modric, who underwent knee surgery in September, should be available for Real Madrid.dddddddddddd Modric played off the bench in a 3-0 win against Leganes in the Spanish league on Sunday.Casemiro and Pepe are not likely to recover from their injuries, and Toni Kroos is certain to miss the game because of a right foot ailment.Madrid leads the league with 27 points from 11 games -- two points more than Barcelona. Atletico, after a 2-0 loss at Real Sociedad, has 21 points and is one behind third-place Villarreal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz