Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

14.06.2019 08:10
d, offering little offensive balance by managing just 45 combined yards in the past two games. Doe Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Turnovers are plaguing North Carolina State entering the final month of the Atlantic Coast Conference schedule.The Wolfpack lost eight turnovers during a three-game losing streak entering Saturdays visit from No. 19 Florida State. Thats more than the team lost in the first five games combined, even with one of those played during hurricane conditions.Reversing this sudden trend is critical for a team struggling to find its footing ever since a crushing loss at Clemson on Oct. 15.I agree with you: we cant turn the ball over, coach Dave Doeren said. We have to do everything we can as a football team. Because of the (small) margin for error, we have to be positive in the turnover margin. Thats the No. 1 reason you win and lose games -- in pro football and in college football.N.C. State (4-4, 1/3 Atlantic Coast Conference) had three turnovers through the first four games. The Wolfpack then had two during almost-unplayable conditions of driving wind and rain from Hurricane Matthew but still beat Notre Dame.But the numbers are up ever since.N.C. State lost two in the loss at Clemson, the last an overtime interception thrown by Ryan Finley to seal the loss. The Wolfpack followed with three turnovers in a blowout loss at Louisville, then had three more in a home loss to a Boston College team that went winless in league play last year.Theres little that the Wolfpack players and coaches can say, other than to accept blame for mistakes and promise to get it fixed.It starts with me, its my responsibility to make sure the offense is on the same page and doesnt turn the ball over, first-year offensive coordinator Eli Drinkwitz said. I accept it, its on me. Weve got to me more detailed.Finleys play has been the most obvious change. He didnt throw an interception through his first five games, but hes had two in each of the past three.I think the defenses weve played the last three games are probably better, Finley said, but at the end of the day, its on me. You cant turn the ball over.The turnovers have come as the Wolfpacks ground game sputtered, offering little offensive balance by managing just 45 combined yards in the past two games. Doeren also pointed to eliminating penalties to help ease the pressure on the offense; N.C. State has committed 27 penalties in the past three games.We can get them to be forward-thinking and I think thats where our approach is right now, Doeren said. Were not looking back. We have to look ahead.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org Kobe Bryant Shoes Cheap . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Best Chris Paul Shoes . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.cheapbasketballshoeswholesale.com/kyrie-irving-shoes-clearance.html . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Kobe Bryant Shoes Discount . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Nike Air Yeezy 2 For Sale Cheap . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Melinda Withrow loves to fly, but never on an empty stomach. Thats why the world-class pole vaulter started every morning in the run-up to the Rio Olympics with nutrient-dense vegetables, which kept her full and fueled throughout her training.The 31-year-old from Montana qualified for her third Olympic trials in July. She made the finals but ultimately ended up ninth and short of the Olympic team.Through the intense training, she stuck to the same dish, morning after morning -- one that she got from her training partner, Victoria Pena. Withrow named the recipe Toris Good Morning in Penas honor.Day and time: Every morning at 7:30 a.m.Place: My kitchen table in Phoenix, while attempting the crossword of the day.What Im eating: Toris Good MorningWhose recipe: It is a dish that I picked up while living with my Irish pole vault training partner Victoria Tori Pena. It has evolved over the years.Why Im eating it: I like to make sure I start my day with as many veggies as possible. Oftentimes, I will add even more veggies (mushroomms, kale, spinach, etc.dddddddddddd) to the scramble, depending on what is in the fridge at the moment. Its also important to choose a meal that fuels my whole morning practice. Typically, after eating this, I feel very satisfied until lunch.The recipe:Ingredients:1 cup broccoli 1/2 bell pepper 1/4 cup purple onion 1/2 cup Trader Joes Japanese fried rice 2 soft boiled eggs 1/4 avocado sriracha sauce (optional)Dice all the veggies. Sauté them in large skillet and, simultaneously, bring a half-inch of water to a boil in small sauce pan. Add eggs to the boiling water and set a timer for six minutes.Once the veggies are close to done, add the rice (its already fully cooked) to the veggie mix. Timed perfectly, it should finish cooking at the same time as the eggs. Shell the eggs and combine all ingredients in a bowl, adding avocado and sriracha sauce to taste. The tastiest breakfast you ever did eat! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz