Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

18.06.2019 15:42
the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing fo Antworten

Former Australia captain Ricky Ponting believes the size and weight of bats used in Test cricket should be regulated to ensure a greater balance between bat and ball.At present, crickets laws only limit the length and width of bats, not the depth or weight. That has led to the development of bats made from lighter material but with extremely thick edges, such as the Gray-Nicolls Kaboom bats used by David Warner.Speaking at a recent Australian Cricket Society function, Ponting said he had no problem with such bats being used in the shorter forms of the game but believed they should be banned from Test cricket. The main issue, Ponting argued, was the lightweight materials used, and he said that players should not be prevented from using big bats as long as they were also heavy.I dont know how they are doing it to make the size of bats they are making now, Ponting said. The modern day bats and weight in particular -- its just a completely different game. Full credit to them. If they are there use them, if theres a better golf club or tennis racquet everyone will use it. Its nothing against the players.If you are strong enough to use them thats fine, but you should not get a bat thats bigger in size than [MS] Dhonis but a whole lot lighter. Chris Gayles the same. Everyone talks about Chris Gayles bat size, but its 3? lbs. Hes big enough and strong enough to use it. I only get worried when they are really big and really light.Ponting will be at the next meeting of the MCCs World Cricket Committee at Lords early next week, and he said bat size and weight would be one of the topics discussed.I think it will happen, he said. I am going in a couple of weeks for a World Cricket Committee meeting and that will be one of the topics talked about. I dont mind it for the shorter versions of the game.I would actually say youve got a bat you can use in Test cricket and a certain type of bat you can use in one-day cricket and T20 cricket. The short forms of the game survive on boundaries - fours and sixes - whereas the Test game is being dominated too much now by batters because the game is a bit easier for them than it was. Penny Hardaway Jersey Large . PAUL, Minn. Authentic Custom Magic Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.custommagicjersey.com/ . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Custom Magic T-shirts .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Cheap Custom Magic Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Bangladesh will tour India for a one-off Test, their first in the country, from February 8 to 12 next year. The match will be played in Hyderabad.India is the last of the Full Members to host Bangladesh for a Test. Bangladesh have only featured in two limited-overs tournaments in the country - the 2006 Champions Trophy qualifiers and the 2016 World T20 - since getting Test status in 2000.As a leading Test playing nation it is BCCIs responsibility to give opportunity to every Test playing nation. It is my pleasure to announce the historic one-off Test match against our neighbours - Bangladesh early next year, Anurag Thakur, the BCCI president, said. This will be a great addition to our home season 2016-17.In all, Indias 2016-17 home season will include 13 Tests, eight ODIs and three T20Is; 13 Tests equals the world record for the highest number of Tests in a home season. Apart from Bangladesh, New Zealand, England and Australia will also visit during the season.The one-off Test against Bangladesh will be played a week after the limited-overss series against England concludes in Bangalore on February 1.ddddddddddddNazmul Hassan, the BCB chief, said the match is a cause for celebration. For the cricketers who will be representing Bangladesh and India this will be a much-anticipated game and, given the competitive nature of their limited-overs matches in the recent past, I believe the clash between these two cricket crazy nations will catch the imagination. he said. The long wait for us to play a Test match on Indian soil is finally over and this is a time for celebration.This [Bangladeshs first-ever Test in India] is certainly a big relief. It is just one Test match, it is nothing big. It wont be doing much for the development of Bangladesh cricket. But this will be the first Test in India. It was a huge challenge for the board. It was supposed to happen earlier but we are happy that the date has been announced. At least we are starting to play there. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz