Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

19.06.2019 06:34
ecause there was no technique behind it. I want to be the kind of fighter who puts his technique first and Antworten

213 Runs added by Ravichandran Ashwin and Wriddhiman Saha for the sixth-wicket, which is Indias second-highest in an away Test. Only the 222-run stand between Sachin Tendulkar and Mohammad Azharuddin in Cape Town in 1996-97 is higher than this. It is Indias highest sixth-wicket stand against West Indies and fifth-highest against any team.4 Players with multiple centuries and five-wicket hauls in a Test series after Ashwin brought up his second hundred of the series on day two in St Lucia. The last to achieve this was Ian Botham in 1981 Ashes. The two others to do this were Richie Benaud against South Africa in 1957-58 and Tony Greig against West Indies in 1973-74. However, Ashwin is the only one to complete this in the first three Tests of a series.3 India wicketkeepers to score centuries in Tests outside Asia. Incidentally, all the three have come in West Indies. Before Wriddhiman Sahas 104 in this match, Vijay Manjrekar made 118 in Kingston in 1952-53 and Ajay Ratra an unbeaten 115 at St Johns in 2002. There has been only one more century by an India wicketkeeper away from home - MS Dhonis 148 in Faisalabad in 2005-06.1 Instance of Indias No. 6 and No. 7 both scoring centuries in the same Test innings. Ashwin and Wriddhiman Sahas centuries in the first innings of this Test is the first such occasion for India.4 Centuries for Ashwin against West Indies. He has converted each of his fifty-plus scores against West Indies into centuries. Among India players, only Sachin Tendulkar converted his first five or more fifties into centuries against an opposition - against Bangladesh. Only three India batsmen have scored more than four centuries against West Indies.0 Players besides Ashwin who have scored four centuries at No. 6 or lower against West Indies. Kapil Dev had hit three such centuries, which was the previous best. These are the only centuries in Ashwins career, all coming against same opposition. Among India players, only Sunil Gavaskar scored his first four centuries against the same team, also against West Indies in his debut series.60.33 Percent of runs in Indias innings that came by the sixth-wicket - 213 out of 353. This is only the third time the sixth-wicket contributed more than 60 percent of runs for India in an all-out innings. The previous two instances: 63.64%, 105 out of 165, at Headingley in 1952; and 61.84%, 222 out of 359, at Newlands in 1996-97.1 Lower totals for India that included two centuries, than the 353 in this match, where all the 11 players batted. The lowest is 330 against Australia at the WACA in 1977-78 in which Sunil Gavaskar and Mohinder Amarnath struck hundreds.280 Balls delivered by Miguel Cummins before taking his first Test wicket. After going 280 deliveries without one, he then claimed three wickets off his next ten deliveries to finish Indias innings.0 Number of India batsmen who made more than one century batting at No. 6 or lower in an away Test series, before Ashwin. Both of his centuries have come at No. 6 in this series.1 India wicketkeepers who made their maiden Test century after the age of 30 - Wriddhiman Saha at 31 years, 291 days is the first. The previous oldest was Syed Kirmani at 29 years, 309 days in 1979-80. Saha is the third-oldest India wicketkeeper to score a Test century.25 Innings without a fifty-plus opening stand for West Indies, before this match. Their last such stand was in December 2014 against South Africa in Port Elizabeth. In the first two Tests, West Indies openers had added just 41 runs in four innings for the first wicket. Kraigg Brathwaite and Leon Johnson have added 50-plus in each of the three innings that they have opened together. Wholesale Custom Giants Shirts . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Custom Giants Jersey China . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.customsfgiantsjersey.com/custom-mel-ott-jersey-large-79f.html . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Giants Jerseys China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Authentic Custom Giants Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Heavyweight up-and-comer Jarrell Big Baby Miller will face the most notable opponent of his career when he takes on Fred Kassi on Aug. 19. Theyll meet at Rhinos Stadium, an outdoor soccer venue in Rochester, New York, the hometown of Millers manager, Steve Nelson.The scheduled 10-round bout will headline a tripleheader on Showtimes ShoBox: The New Generation series (10 p.m. ET/PT) that will also include two other 10-round fights: Nikolay Potapov (14-0-1, 6 KOs), of Russia, against Clevelands Antonio Nieves (16-0-1, 8 KOs) in a meeting of bantamweight prospects; and welterweight knockout artist Bakhtiyar Eyubov (10-0, 10 KOs), a Brooklyn, New York-based Kazakhstan native, taking on San Franciscos Karim Mayfield (19-3-1, 11 KOs).This is an amazing opportunity, Miller said. Im in the main event going against a tough opponent, and hes definitely game to fight.Im ready to put his lights out like I do everybody else. I know hes durable and a little older than me. Hes a tough guy, and he can take a beating. So far, hes only been stopped once. Ill be the second.Miller knows what he needs to focus on leading up to the fight.Im going back to basics in this camp. Im an advanced fighter, but there are a couple of things Ive wanted to work on, Miller said. Its easy for heavyweights to rely on power and forget about technique. You see what happened to Dominic Breazeale against Anthony Joshua [in a June 25 world title bout]? His power didnt mean jack because there was no technique behind it. I want to be the kind of fighter who puts his technique first and power last.The 27-year-old Miller (17-0-1, 15 KOs), of Brooklyn, New York, will be fighting for the eighth time since the beginning of 2015 and is coming off a one-sided second-round knockout of Nick Guivas on May 27.Kassi (18-5-1, 10 KOs), a New Orleans-based Cameroon native, is 0-3-1 in his past four bouts, but in each time he has faced off against a reputable opponent in a tough fight. His most recent bout was a seventh-round technical decision against Hughie Fury, the cousin of heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury, in April that ended when Fury suffered a cut from an accidental head clash and ccould not continue.dddddddddddd.The other opponents in the stretch included former world title challengers Breazeale and Chris Arreola as well as Amir Mansour. Kassi drew with Arreola in a fight many thought he deserved to win.I approach Jarrell like all young fighters, Kassi said. Im a seasoned pro that has fought top-tier opponents. Jarrell will have to bring his A-game against me.Hes got size and power, but its nothing I havent seen. Im tired of getting robbed by judges like in El Paso [against Arreola] and in Alabama [against Breazeale]. That should have been me fighting Anthony Joshua in the O2 [Arena]. Against Fury, the cut saved him. Another round or two and he would have been done.Kassi finds motivation in how others have viewed his recent fights.We heard what we always hear, Oh, Fury had a bad night, so did Breazeale, so did Arreola. They all seem to have bad nights when Im in the other corner, Kassi said. Im hoping to actually get some credit when Miller has a bad night, too. Im a heavyweight boxer, thats boxer underlined. I move my feet, I use angles, I hit and dont get hit. Thats boxing, and its my art. Boxing fans are going to have a great time watching me dismantle a giant.Eyubov, 29, is taking a big step up in competition after tearing through his first 10 foes, all inside three rounds. Mayfield, 35, is vastly experienced, although he is coming off a one-sided 10-round decision to Dmitry Mikhaylenko on short notice on Jan. 30.I am very happy to be back on Showtime fighting the best opponent of my career, Eyubov said. I know this will be my hardest fight to date, and thats what motivates me. I am grateful that I am getting an opportunity to prove myself, and I want to show that I am ready for the best fighters in the world. I am ready for the boxing world to know my name. Aug. 19, Karim Mayfield, here I come.Potapov, 25, is coming off a 10-round majority draw against unbeaten Stephon Young on April 15. Nieves, 29, has won four in a row since an eight-round split draw against Young in June 2015. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz