Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

20.06.2019 10:37
his triple-double Monday -- his third consecutive -- in less than 20 minutes. That made it the second fastest o Antworten

NFL Nation reporters answer the biggest fantasy questions posed by ESPN fantasy football analyst Mike Clay.AFC East | AFC North | AFC South | AFC West NFC East | NFC North | NFC South | NFC WestAFC EASTBuffalo BillsShould we expect Sammy Watkins to play an even bigger role in Week 13?Posed this question on Thursday, Bills offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn said, Well, the guy has a broken bone in his foot. I dont know if hes gonna play one play or 20 plays. So well just see how big his role is. Id like to keep him in there the whole time, but I cant say. Rex Ryan was confident Thursday that Watkins will play, but Lynns comments cast some doubt on how big Watkins role will be. -- Mike RodakMiami DolphinsIs there any chance Kenny Stills settles in as a consistent receiving threat?Dont expect Stills to be a consistent fantasy option this season. Thats simply not his role in Miamis offense. Stills is often the clear-out receiver to open things up for Jarvis Landry and DeVante Parker. Stills doesnt get as many targets but usually makes good on his opportunities. -- James WalkerNew England PatriotsDion Lewis ate into LeGarrette Blounts carries last Sunday. Was that a product of game flow or a sign of things to come?Last weeks win over the Jets was more of a passing game (50 attempts) than a running game (21 rushes). Thats the biggest reason behind Blount finishing with a season-low 11 carries; Lewis had six. Expect a much heavier workload for Blount against an undersized Rams defensive front; Los Angeles ranks 23rd in the NFL in average yards allowed per carry (4.3) and 20th in rushing yards allowed per game (112.3). -- Mike Reiss Cheap Mariners Jerseys China . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Cheap Jay Buhner Jersey . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/ . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Cheap Edgar Martinez Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. With 27 points, 18 rebounds and 14 assists against the New York Knicks in a 112-103 win Monday, Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook is now averaging a triple-double and doing so later in the season than any player has since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64.Westbrook is averaging 30.9 points, 10.3 rebounds and 11.3 assists in 19 games this season. He is one of only five players in NBA history to average a triple-double more than five games into the season.Winning is sustainable, Westbrook said of averaging a triple-double for the season. My job is to go out and find the best way to win games. Right now, we won three straight, and that is the most important to me.The only player to average a triple-double over the course of a full season was Robertson, who posted 30.8 points, 12.5 rebounds and 11.4 assists per game in the 1961-62 season. The era Robertson played in featured much faster-paced games, with around 25 more possessions, 30 more available rebounds and 30 more shot attempts per game.Its amazing what hes doing, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said of Westbrook. Theres also a part of it that hes probably the most unique player in the NBA because youve got great scorers, great assist guys, great rebounders. There are a lot of great players in this league. But he kind of touches it all in every facet of the game. He gets those numbers, but theres so much more to him than that to me, as a coach.Westbrook posted his triple-double Monday -- his third consecutive -- in less than 20 minutes. That made it the second fastest of his career. (He had one in 17 minutes, 35 seconds last season.) In 1955, Jim Tucker had a triple-double in a game in which he played 17 minutes. Tuckers feat is believed to be the fastest ever; however, due?to play-by-play restrictions, it cant be known -- before the 1996-97 seasson -- when in games a triple-double would have been recorded.ddddddddddddWestbrook has eight triple-doubles this season, with the rest of the NBA combining for eight. The Knicks, by comparison, have had seven triple-doubles as a franchise since 1992.I dont really care, honestly, man, Westbrook said of his historic numbers. I just like to win and compete at a high level, play the same way every night. Ive been playing the same way since I got in the league, so I just do the same thing, and [Im] grateful to be blessed and play the game I love.Mondays triple-double was the 45th of Westbrooks career, which ties him with LeBron James for sixth all time. The Thunder are 39-6 when Westbrook records a triple-double, including 6-2 this season.You cant always expect to get numbers and win, Donovan said. It doesnt work like that. Theres more to it than that. The thing Im encouraged by is when he does what he did tonight and we win. Does what he did against Detroit and we win. Theres certain times when [a player] goes off and gets crazy numbers, and his team loses. Winning is the most important thing to Russell. And he knows that his assists, his rebounds and his scoring, being efficient, helps our team win.Robertson is the only player in NBA history to enter December averaging a triple-double. Westbrook and the Thunder have one more game in November, at home against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday. He needs just four rebounds to be averaging a triple-double heading into December, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.I can do a lot of things better, Westbrook said. Every night I will watch film and find ways to be better, even as a leader.ESPNs Ian Begley contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz