Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

20.06.2019 10:48
drive - you dont sweat so much - but thats not why we go racing. I think we have to take into account that Antworten

Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari must not look for excuses to explain its lacklustre performance at the British Grand Prix.Vettel finished ninth at Silverstone after starting 11th due to a five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change. It was the second race in a row that Red Bull finished ahead of Ferrari, but Vettel said there is no point making excuses for Ferraris dip in form.We want to win, so I dont really care whats going on behind, he said. As long as they stay behind, I think it was arguably a strong weekend for them and not so strong for us. Its probably the only race this year where in terms of race pace we werent able to fight them and beat them. But Im pretty confident that things will look different again in two weeks.Thats not an excuse, we had a bad weekend and we need to make sure we address this and we take actions and move forward, understand why we struggled more than other people. Generally everyone is improving -- we are, other people are -- but I think this weekend was a step back for us in terms of competitiveness, not necessarily a big step up for other people.Vettel is hoping the Ferrari is better suited to the Hungaroring, which hosts next weekends Hungarian Grand Prix.Yeah I think its a completely different track, different conditions. Usually wherever Formula One goes the sun is shining but it seems that this year it hasnt really been very warm, which is nice when you drive - you dont sweat so much - but thats not why we go racing. I think we have to take into account that we might sweat and its actually a nice feeling when you have to work hard.I think its a completely different track but first of all theres a lot of things we need to learn from this weekend. We failed two gearboxes - one on Friday, one on Saturday - on my car. I think we recovered on qualifying but obviously lost out quite a lot of performance in todays race with the conditions we faced. So theres a lot of stuff to understand. Cheap Todd Helton Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Wholesale Rockies Jerseys . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Heisman Trophy winner Lamar Jackson has impressed NFL front offices and scouts with his talent, but some have expressed concerns with the?Louisville?quarterbacks 6-foot-3, 205-pound frame in regard to his professional future.I love the player, one league source told ESPN. Theres not a player Id rather watch in college football. But hes so skinny.Jackson was compared to Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, who suffered a noncontact knee injury during practice over the summer that ended his season and put his NFL career in jeopardy. Bridgewater is listed at 6-2, 215 pounds.I love the player.dddddddddddd Hell play in the NFL, the source said of Jackson. I just dont know what hell be. He could be a slash, he could be a quarterback, but Im not sure on that body type.Jackson won Louisvilles first Heisman on Saturday, finishing ahead of Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson. The Cardinals quarterback is only a sophomore and will have another college season to potentially fill out and improve his draft stock in the minds of NFL scouts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz