Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
Labi1995 Offline

21.06.2019 08:59
Mark was kind enough to Antworten

Ultra-thin soles to allow proper proprioception, neuromuscular activation in the entire kinetic chain, and to complement the body’s natural ability to absorb ground forces.Low, flat to the ground profile – shoes should allow all play activity that involves climbing, running, and jumping. Shoes should enhance lateral movement since the foot will not be up on a platform or have a slope from heel to forefoot.The materials should be soft and supple, thereby allowing natural foot function. The shoe should bend easily at the toe joints – this is where a foot is designed to bend to recreate the arch on takeoff. See the TR Treads website on Footwear Education for more on this.The toebox should be wide enough to allow natural toe spread (Runblogger’s Adidas Stan Smith Damen note: check out this video of running toe splay on ground contact in my 5 year old daughter). Foot support is created by the natural arch of the foot with the great toe stabilizing the arch. When the heel is elevated and great toe deviated toward the second toe (a common design flaw in many shoes which come to a point), this stability is compromised. The foot produces the most leverage when the toes are straight and aligned with the metatarsals. A child’s foot is widest at the ends of the toes (as should an adult’s be if they have been in proper shoes or barefoot).A single piece midsole/outsole allowing protection on unnatural surfaces (concrete, asphalt) and natural rough surfaces (rock,trail) while allowing proprioception and natural dissipation of ground reaction forces.Why do I care so passionately about this? The most Nike Air Max TN Femme important reason is that I am a parent and want to do what Nike Air Max 97 Femme is best for my children and not be influenced by marketing claims or trends. I have been a competitive distance runner my entire life and am personally involved in multiple projects and grants involving both youth and adult physical fitness. If we can teach proper approaches to pain free activity throughout life then the daily walk or run will be sustainable.I had both of my feet operated on 10 years ago at age 33 for severe arthritis caused by a combination of improper gait mechanics, lots of hard miles as a collegiate and post collegiate runner, and the negative influence of new trends in footwear such as elevated heels and crash pads. The foot instability this created and greater impact in the great toe joint caused this joint to deteriorate. I had the joints fused Nike Air Max 270 Donne in both feet and instead of taking the standard doctor’s advice Nike Air Max 270 Femme of not running anymore, I chose to relearn how to run.I have watched my own children dramatically change their movement patterns after discarding the heavy, inflexible “Sketchers with lights” and getting them into slip-on Vivo Barefoot kids shoes. They will not put anything else on their feet now when they need to have shoes. We gave away 180 pairs of Vivo Barefoot kids shoes at Freedom’s Run for our kids run thanks to the combined generosity of Two Rivers Treads and Terra Plana. See story….scroll down. Dozens of moms and kids have thanked me for the discovery they have made (Runblogger’s note: as do I – Mark was kind enough to send me a pair of Vivo Barefoot Kids Pally’s for my 5 year old daughter, and she and I both love them).The beauty of this field is that Adidas Ultra Boost Dames it is evolving rapidly, we are all discovering new things, there Nike Air Max 90 Damen is no one correct answer, and as a field we are doing the needed research. My personal results as a study of one give me the authority to say that you can retrain how you move, and that footwear does have an influence. I began running barefoot at the beach when I was 12. This was the beautiful movement that I can still remember. Thirty-one years later, I finished in the top 10 for runners over age 40 at the 2010 Boston Marathon in a time of 2:34. I’ve run under 2:35 for a marathon 22 of the last 24 years, with misses only during my medical intern year and in 2009 when I ran a 2:37. My training miles are minimal now for these efforts. Knowledge and application of gait principles and use of optimal footwear Nike Air Max Tn Donne allows effortless movement to occur. It’s “no pain…thank you” instead of “no pain…no gain”.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz