Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

21.06.2019 16:13
arter-finals with a combined score of 16.16, easily accounting for Manuels 12.60.Meanwhile Gilmores se Antworten

Regardless of how the rest of the week plays out, Australian surfer Tyler Wright is guaranteed to add to her lead at the top of the world ratings after a dream day in the water in California.Wright defeated fellow Australian Laura Enever with a combined score of 13.50 on Monday (Tuesday AEST), to reach the competitions final four in swells of over a metre at Lower Trestles.Her quarter-final win came after main title rival Courtney Conlogue was beaten by six-time Australian world champion Stephanie Gilmore in the fourth round.Gilmore again came to the assistance of Wright in the quarter-finals, when she defeated Hawaiian world No.3 Carissa Moore - with her first two waves producing a combined score of 16.10.Obviously to see Courtney go out was good for Tyler , but were all here for one thing, and I want to win, Gilmore said.But it means Wright will now take at least a 5000 point lead into the final three events of the year, even if she loses her semi-final to American Sage Errickson.A win, worth 10,000 points, would put her almost an entire event clear.Ive never felt this comfortable or this confident, Wright said.Its definitely different for me this year and Im just going with it.Im not setting out a certain way that I should feel about things. This is just the way Im feeling and Im going out to do my job -- and thats to win every heat and every final.Australians make up three of the four semi-finalists, after Nikki Van Dijk accounted for Hawaiian Malia Manuel in her quarter-final.Van Dijk produced the highest round score of the quarter-finals with a combined score of 16.16, easily accounting for Manuels 12.60.Meanwhile Gilmores semi-final appearance is her first of 2016, despite reaching the quarter-finals in five of the first six events.I was actually really nervous going into that because I havent gotten past the quarter-finals in a while and I havent won an event in a while, Gilmore said.Keeley Andrews was the only Australian to taste defeat on Monday, beaten by Manuel in the knockout fourth round. Cheap MLB Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Cheap Matt Williams Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-orlando-cepeda-jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Cheap Giants Jerseys Authentic . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Giants Jerseys China . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Brandon Gfeller scored 19 points, and Montana won its first game of the season by beating Oral Roberts 68-47 on Monday in the seventh-place game at the Paradise Jam tournament.Ahmaad Rorie added 16 points and Sayeed Pridgett 13 for the Grizzlies (1-4), who led 38-24 at the halftime break and pulled ahead by as many as 24 points late in the second half.Albert Owens scored 14 points for the Golden Eagles (1-4), who shot 31 percent from the field (18 of 58) and made just 2 of 21 3-point attempts in their thhird straight loss.ddddddddddddTied 8-8 in the opening five minutes of the first half, Gfeller scored 11 points during a 21-8 run that gave Montana its first double-digit lead. Rories 3-point play capped the run, which put the Grizzlies ahead 29-16 with 6:39 remaining.Montanas biggest lead, 24 points, came late in the second half, with Trevor Spojas free throw with 1:34 left giving the Grizzlies a 68-44 margin. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz