Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

22.06.2019 04:32
successful debut games in League of Legends history.dddddddddddd He finished with a 7/2/6 scoreli Antworten

Wimbledon will be in its second week when this appears, but I write on its eve. I look forward to it more than I have any cricket series in the last year. Or anything else in the next few months, unless Australia agree to play Tests here in October. Then, too, I dread the pitches, the empty stands.I found it mildly disturbing that my unquestionable, indisputable, all-time number one sport no longer occupied a pedestal. I never had to consider the matter before. Cricket wasnt selected as a choice, it was in our blood, in our air, and it absorbed us as osmotically as we absorbed it. I wondered if the realignment of affection had something to do with the fact that I had been playing tennis for the last year. I also read relatively little tennis press. I could approach it in a manner closest to childlike fascination, drawing directly from Sunday-morning knocking to the glory of the gods on the screen.But that didnt fully account for it; playing tennis, or football, or basketball as a teenager, I never felt the intimacy I did with cricket.More likely was that tennis provided better what cricket once did, an immersion. At Roland Garros the cameras always lingered. On the players taking the court, taking their seats, warming-up, the Parisian crowd, the French skies, the world of tennis and its players and its environment, subtly and consummately relayed without gimmicks of propaganda. As much as for the actual tennis, I liked leaving Roland Garros on through the evenings for the beauty of the clay courts and the soothing coverage.In his review of Andre Agassis autobiography in the New York Review of Books, Michael Kimmelman wrote that players shape points by moving the ball around the court to make it arch and zig, devising patterns that from a spectators perch map crisscrossing lines. The fans pleasure, after a particularly good exchange of shots, stems from redrawing those lines as a memory, every point, like every creative mark on a page with a pencil, being slightly different. Within sameness, there is variety, artists have proved. Athletes have, too.Kimmelman is probably talking about watching live, but television coverage of tennis, like the restrained appreciation of a tennis crowd, complements perfectly this ephemeral, elusive marvel of the tennis point.A good sports broadcast ought to always bring out the essence of the sport. I remember Channel 4s coverage of Indias England tour in 2002, able to capture crickets expansive langour as well as its urgent obsession with tactics and trends and its family-soapish quibbling over decisions made by the captains or umpires. Cricket on Indian television is now unendurable. The Neo Sports telecasts dont have the mid-over advertisements of Sony Maxs IPL telecasts, but Neo makes up with the length and volume of its breaks between overs and every minor stoppage. The logic of a passage of play is so utterly damaged as to feel dismantled.Cricket, with its huge capacity for roles, needs all the more latitude to play out its proper drama. It isnt, like tennis, a straightforward rivalry. Crickets rivalries include a team versus another, a team versus an individual, an individual versus an individual, and in that, a bowler against an opposition batsman, a bowler against an opposition bowler, bowling or batting partners of the same team versus one another, a captain versus a captain, sometimes a captain versus one of his own team-mates.We watch sport to see the response of human beings under forceful pressure. The tennis rally is a conversation. Its truest thrills are the moments when the balance of power shifts, like dialogues in old films. Crickets exchange is an interrogation. There is pathos in a dismissal that I think has no parallel in sport. But for the interrogation to feel significant, one needs good pitches and good bowling attacks. It is unrevealing when the interrogated run the show like ringmasters, as they do these days.At times tennis has out-cricketed cricket. I mean, of course, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in exquisite counterattacking symphony at Wimbledon two years ago. With its seven-hour span, its rain breaks, and subsequent influence of weather and intervals, its all-white attire - Fed swan-like, Rafa like a punished Dennis the Menace - it recalled a day of Test cricket. In fact, it was the most exhausting days Test cricket since Sydney 2008.I envy tennis - and I use tennis here as an illustrative example. In the four grand slams, the ATP tour finals, the nine ATP masters events, one can be assured of a minimum level of excellence. This no longer holds true for cricket. The last two years have been the least inspiring I have seen in the last two decades. Perhaps that is a cyclical thing. More worrying is the confusion among cricket followers. Tests are hardly watched. Nobody is sure what form one-dayers ought to take. If Twenty20 proliferates at this rate, I fear it will stale faster than one-day cricket did.I have no faith in the administrators. I only hold on to the hope that, as it sometimes happens, half a dozen players of such calibre arrive into the world game that no matter how awful the pitches, the calendar, the coverage, they cannot help but illuminate for us the essential wonder of the sport, à la Fed and Rafa.PS The signs are everywhere! There was a three-day match at Wimbledon. Theyve been beaming parts of the tournament on Star Cricket. Larry Allen Jersey . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Donovan Wilson Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyschina.com/dalton-schultz-jersey/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Kyle Queiro Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Jordan Chunn Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. A random fan has sit down on the Liquid side, I posted on social media in all caps during the intermission between games two and three in the quarterfinal series between Team Liquid and Counter Logic Gaming. The back-to-back defending champions were on match point after going up a quick 2-0 in the series, and Liquid, on the edge of being eliminated from the North American League Championship Series summer split, pulled the trigger on a substitution that no one -- not even the player himself -- saw coming.Jovani Fabbbyyy Guillen, failing to make a positive difference in the first two games, was traded out for Phil Jynthe Vu. At first, when the announcement was made on broadcast, I thought it was a mistake. Did they actually mean Jhin, like the in-game marksmen?They told us Jynthe, and we thought it was Jintae the old school player, CLG captain Zaqueri Aphromoo Black said. Then we took two to three minutes figuring out who the hell this guy was, Jynthe. We had no idea. He came out of nowhere. And going into the game, we were like, Alright, what if this guy is a world champion AD carry player? Were just going to get screwed over.Im Phil Vu, revealed the mystery man himself, not actually former professional Justin Jintae Dinh, the champion Jhin, or former world champion Chae Piglet Gwang-jin under a mask. Im 18 and from San Diego. [Im] currently in college [at] San Marcos.A bit shy doing his first interview, Jynthe was the complete opposite on Summoners Rift, jumping forward in his debut match to try and pick up a kill against CLGs championship bottom lane. His excitement got the best of him and death awaited him as he sprung ahead, giving CLG the first blood gold in a must-win game for Liquid. After his first hiccup in the bot-lane, however, the 18-year-old rookie turned it around, getting help from jungler Joshua Dardoch Hartnett to pick up his first kill as a pro and snowball from there.A week before [the] playoff match, I came into the house and worked with the team, he said. It was primarily Fabbbyyy [scrimming with the team]. I actually only played like three games with them.Although thrown into the frying pan of a series on the brink of extinction, Jynthe, with a helping hand from his teammates, was able to havve one of the more successful debut games in League of Legends history.dddddddddddd He finished with a 7/2/6 scoreline on Ashe, only dying once after giving up first blood, and was a key ingredient to Liquids first (and only) win of the summer playoffs.I was pretty surprised, he said, still reeling at what just occurred during the past two hours. I thought it was kinda risky just putting me in with no experience, and especially since its my first time on stage.Nerves got to him in the first game, yet he pulled through. In the second game where he had them settled, things didnt go his teams way. Dardochs ganks that worked for them in game three of the series were backfires in game four, and the snowball that went the way of TL before was now rolling down the hill for the reigning champion. Jynthe didnt back down, though, and kept plugging away, trying to make plays to no avail in a blowout series and season ender for Liquid, with the tossed in rookie failing to pick up a single kill. He ended his season in only two games, and his scoreline of 0/4/1 dampened the excitement around his fantastic opening performance.I prefer the utility, consistent, DPS kind of play, he said. I dont consider myself a hyper carry, but I can dish out the damage for my team and hit champions thatll enable them, as well.Aphromoo, who didnt know who Jynthe was when he stepped onto the stage, still spoke highly of the rookie after the fact he had a disappointing game two. He praised the young player for having the confidence to try and attempt plays while it seemed like a majority of his team felt stagnant in attack. All in all, it was a disappointing day for Liquid, but a possible beginning for a player that has bounced around the amateur scene since the early days of League of Legends.A computer science major, Jynthe still wants to make his dream of being a pro-gamer a reality if the chance is available. While two games does not make a career, everyone has to start somewhere, and there are worse ways to take your first steps. From uncertainty to victory and then finally elimination, its a day hell never forget. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz