Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

22.06.2019 04:33
FlipSid3, its newfound rrivals.dddddddddddd Ultimately, it fell just short of winning Qualifier 1, but it looked l Antworten

Michelle Jenneke is the dancing queen of Australian athletics, and shes on track to make the 2016 Olympics her crowning glory.Jenneke became an internet sensation in 2012, when her now-famous warm-up routine went viral; but look a little closer and there is a lot more to this humble Sydney athlete than meets the eye.The Jenneke jig attracted worldwide attention but the 23-year-old is now focused on delivering a more mesmerising performance in the womens 100 metres hurdles event in Rio.At the moment I feel like Im in the best training shape that Ive been, Jenneke told ESPN.I havent been having many races recently but Im sure well see it by the time I get to Rio.However, time isnt something Jenneke has a lot of lately.The schedule of an Olympic athlete is hectic enough, yet Jenneke is also juggling the demands of studying for a university degree.But this mechatronics engineering student has crunched the numbers to come up with a formula that allows her to fit the requisite training and study into her full schedule.It can be quite difficult but I think that Ive managed my time pretty well, Jenneke said.My goal at the moment is to finish the degree in 2019 so Ive still got quite a bit of time left.This year Ive just been doing two subjects. Studying part time really helps as I dont think Id be able to manage the workload of full-time whilst training.Her coach of 13 years, Michael Zisti, brother of former rugby league flyer Nick, is aware of her busy timetable and has carefully planned a training regime to avoid any possibility of burnout.While most of her Olympic teammates and rivals bunker down in secret overseas locations to add the final touches to their preparations, Jenneke has opted for the comforts of home.Im not really much of a traveller, Jenneke said.I dont love it that much, so living out of a suitcase is not really my thing. I much prefer being at home, being comfortableI fly out in about five weeks. Im just going to be doing regular training until then and Ive also got a race on the Gold Coast and a race on the Sunshine Coast.With former world champion Sally Pearson now denied the chance to defend her Olympic title due to a hamstring injury, the weight of Australian expectation shifts further onto Jennekes shoulders.Jenneke she understands and accepts shell be under pressure to deliver when she lines up on the starting blocks in Rio, but its something she thrives on.The Sydneysider is already considered one of Australias leading track medal hopes with a personal-best time of 12.82 seconds -- 0.6 of a second outside the world record -- and she thinks she still has a little bit more in me.I think over the couple of years Ill see some more improvement, Jenneke told ESPN.I dont think Im at the fastest that Ill be.Im hoping to be getting even faster in the next couple of years so I dont think Ive hit my peak yet. Davante Adams Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Jake Kumerow Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.wholesalepackersjerseys.com/?tag=youth-aaron-jones-jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cole Madison Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Kendall Donnerson Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Note: After the publication of this piece, We Dem Girlz was signed by Northern Gaming and now plays under the Northern Gaming name.Earlier, we looked at the North American Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS) team Kings of Urban and its journey from also-ran to top seed. Now its time to explore the story of its European No. 1-seed counterpart: We Dem Girlz.On August 6-7, We Dem Girlz will join the Kings in Los Angeles for a chance at the ultimate bragging rights in Rocket League: first prize at the Season 1 international Live Finals. Needless to say, each team has one thing on its mind: victory. We Dem Girlz know its within reach, according to Nick Maestro Bang. No one else, the winner is We Dem Girlz, he declares. With the squads history, its not hard to see why this team considers itself to be the heavy favorite.Fast and furiousUnlike most other teams in this budding scene, We Dem Girlz did not have a humble beginning; from its inception this past March, it came out of the gates fast. With a core of Maestro and Marius gReazy Ranheim from Supersonic Avengers, the then-No. 2 team in Europe, the squad was destined for success. Tying it all together and sealing the teams near-immediate ascension was Remco Remkoe De Boer from Team Spectral.When this roster was announced, the usual questions were raised: Will it synergize well? Can Remkoe take the former Supersonic Avengers players to a new level?It didnt take long to find the answers. In its first event together, a weekly Gfinity tournament, We Dem Girlz took down top-ranked European team FlipSid3 Tactics 4-2 in the finals. After clearly demonstrating its ambitions in that first competition, the team looked to move forward and challenge top teams for more titles, particularly in the upcoming RLCS Qualifier 1.With a style described as fast and stupid by gReazy, We Dem Girlzs unpredictability was an exciting draw but didnt always make for the most consistent results. We Dem Girlz headed into Qualifier 1 as the favorites alongside FlipSid3 and seemed to pull ahead with a top of the table performance in league play. Unfortunately, in the playoffs it had a tougher time making it into the finals to face off against FlipSid3, its newfound rrivals.dddddddddddd Ultimately, it fell just short of winning Qualifier 1, but it looked likely to emerge from the next qualifier as a top contender for the final showdown.In RLCS Qualifier 2, We Dem Girlz changed up its playstyle and saw the flipside of things, finishing second in league play with some consistently strong offense. Its new high speed, rapid-shot tactics became something of a revelation as it began looking better and better vs. top teams. In the finals, it came up against two of the players former team, Supersonic Avengers, who needed the series win to make the LAN finals. In what gReazy described as a sad but necessary match, they took down their former teammates to win the qualifier and advance as the number one seed from Europe. Remkoe described this feeling of standing on top of European Rocket League as the proudest moment weve had together as a team.Looking aheadAs its been a couple weeks since Qualifier 2s finish, We Dem Girlz has had some time to reflect. When asked about its first round matchup against Genesis in the international finals just over a week away, Remkoe said, Genesis hasnt been looking better than any of the other NA teams. Were just going to be trying to put out as much pressure as possible, and hopefully theyll not be able to handle it. gReazy went on to add confidently, I feel bad for them.With the confidence of a team thats been together much longer than four months, We Dem Girlz are coming in strong as a favorite to win the international finals. Given that top NA team iBUYPOWER Cosmic has just lost Cody Gambit Dover -- arguably NAs top player -- and FlipSid3 is having internal issues, it seems that We Dem Girlz are the most in-form team in the world. With heavy expectations riding on their shoulders, three of Rocket Leagues most talented players are ready to travel halfway around the globe to test their mettle in the games most intense and high-stakes competition yet. Will they come out on top? They certainly believe so.When asked about his teams chances, Maestro wasted no breath: 100%. Im only there for winning. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz