Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

22.06.2019 04:33
pped but has worked really hard and is coming back towards the Alex Cuthbert we knew from a couple o Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Tim Hudson wont go through many winless droughts if he is backed by the kind of run support his Atlanta Braves teammates gave him on Saturday night. Jason Heyward hit a three-run homer to lead the Braves offence that scored in all but two innings, Hudson pitched seven strong innings, and Atlanta set season highs for runs and hits in a 13-4 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies. Andrelton Simmons and Dan Uggla also homered for Atlanta, which amassed 19 hits while snapping a three-game skid. Brian McCann had four hits, and Simmons was a double shy of the cycle. Hudson (5-7) allowed one run and five hits to earn his first victory since May 5. The right-hander had been 0-6 with a 4.50 ERA in his last 10 starts. He struck out four and didnt walk a batter. "Its a long time not to get a win," Hudson said. "Its nice to get on the board in the right column." Hudson, who retired the final 11 batters, looked more like the dominant pitcher who has made three All-Star appearances than the one who has struggled the last two months. "I felt real good and its nice to get runs early," Hudson said. "The guys came out swinging the bats and had good at-bats. It was a great night overall for everybody." Hudson, who had his start pushed back one day due to neck stiffness, got 10 runs of offensive support Saturday after having only 14 combined runs during his winless streak. "Hudson pitched a great game and gave us seven good innings on a tough night to pitch," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "It was the same old Huddy. We gave him some runs and he shut them down." The Braves scored in every inning except the third and sixth. Michael Young homered for Philadelphia, which fell 8 1/2 games behind the first-place Braves in the NL East. The Phillies also sustained an injury hit before the game when the team placed slugger Ryan Howard on the 15-day disabled list because of left knee inflammation. Howard will get an MRI in the next day or two, according to general manager Ruben Amaro. "Thats a big blow," Philadelphia manager Charlie Manuel said. "His presence means something to us. Hes still a threat." Kyle Kendrick (7-6) gave up six runs and 12 hits in five innings. Kendrick was pitching for the first time since sustaining a mild concussion last Saturday after being hit on the helmet by a pitch against the Dodgers. "They were being real aggressive and I was making not quality pitches," Kendrick said. The Braves jumped in front when Simmons led off the game with a homer to left field, then went ahead 3-0 on Ugglas two-run homer in the second. Atlanta tacked on a run in the fourth and two more in the fifth, including Hudsons RBI single, before Heywards three-run homer in the seventh put Atlanta ahead 10-1. "A lot of guys swung the bats well," Gonzalez said. "We had good hitting up and down the lineup." The Phillies got their runs on Jimmy Rollins RBI single in the third, Kevin Frandsens pinch-hit sacrifice fly in the eighth, and Youngs two-run homer in the ninth. Earlier Saturday, Phillies pitcher Cliff Lee and outfielder Domonic Brown were named to the All-Star team. Lee, who is making his fourth appearance, is 10-2 with a 2.73 ERA. Brown entered Saturday batting .273 with 22 homers and 60 RBIs. He will be making his first All-Star appearance. Braves closer Craig Kimbrel was selected to the team for the third straight year. He has converted 23 of 26 save opportunities and is 2-2 with a 1.72 ERA this season. First baseman Freddie Freeman is one of the final five candidates for the NL squad. Fans can vote online until Thursday. NOTES: Atlanta improved to 33-7 when scoring first this season. ... The Phillies called up Darin Ruf from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to take Howards place. Ruf entered as a defensive replacement and singled in the eighth inning before striking out to end the game. ... Braves right-hander Kris Medlen (6-7, 3.11) is scheduled to face Phillies right-hander Jonathan Pettibone (4-3, 3.99) Sunday in the conclusion of the three-game set. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Authentic . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseys.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Cheap Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys China . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J.Former Wales No 8 Scott Quinnell was confident that Wales would beat England in the 2015 World Cup, but says Saturdays Six Nations clash will be a much closer affair. Wales are being touted as Englands first real test under new coach Eddie Jones as Warren Gatlands men return to Twickenham where they beat England 28-25 last September.That loss ultimately cost England a place in the quarter-finals as they fell to Australia the following week and much is being made of England finally getting their revenge. England Rugby star Jack Nowell, with the help of Mike Brown & Maro Itoje, give us a lesson in beating defenders. Quinnell agrees that England are in a far better place than they were in the World Cup, but he believes Wales are too.Psychologically and physically, England are starting to play the type of rugby they want to play and are renowned for, said Quinnell on the Sky Sports Rugby Union podcast.I know England say they are in a much better place than they were in during the World Cup, but then so are Wales. Rob Evans on the charge for Wales Wales have some key players back - like Jonathan Davies and Rhys Webb - and other players like Liam Williams are more established. Alex Cuthbert is coming into some form - he got dropped but has worked really hard and is coming back towards the Alex Cuthbert we knew from a couple of years ago.Up front, Rob Evans has come in and done a brilliant job. I thought he was a bit of a gamble to start with, but he has proved me wrong and has gone out there and owned that No 1 jersey. Quinnell hopes Tuilagi does not get to run too much against Wales One of Englands problem areas in the World Cup was centre, but Quinnell is excited about the return of Manu Tuilagi, who has been named on the bench.dddddddddddd.Tuilagi is one of those guys that you will pay good money to go and watch, said Quinnell. I am lucky to travel all over Europe and commentate on rugby, but I get excited about seeing him with the ball and in full flow. Lets hope he does not get too much of the ball on Saturday. Ex-England skipper Nick Easter looks ahead to this weekends big Six Nations clash as Wales travel to Twickenham When Tuilagi does come in, it will make a physical game even tougher as he is set to collide with Jamie Roberts.I think Jamie Roberts is in the form of his life at the moment. He has really stood up and he puts pressure on the opposition to really perform, added the former British and Irish Lions No 8.Dont be surprised every now and again if Alex Cuthbert and George North just drop off his shoulder. Hopefully that will create a little bit of space out wide as well. Sky Sports Rugby Union Podcast - 9th March I cannot wait for this game. It is one of the great weeks in world rugby when the old enemy comes around. It does not get much tougher than going to Twickenham. But I was speaking with someone who was with the players the other night and boy, are they up for it.I knew Wales were going to beat England in the World Cup - I said it for months and months - but this one is too close to call. It is going to be a very physical game. If you are sat in Twickenham on Saturday, put your seat belt on because it is going to be a close game. Also See: Jones delighted with Tuilagi Wales warn England over scrum Dewi: Time for Ford to focus Follow @SkySportsRugby ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz