Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

26.06.2019 05:34
Womens Denzelle Good 2019 Jersey Antworten

Wild Card weekend is almost here. And let’s be honest Indianapolis Colts Margus Hunt Jersey , very few of us truly gave the Indianapolis Colts a puncher’s chance of even being in this position after they started the season 1-5. They are here, though, and they’ll travel to face their AFC South foes in the Houston Texans Saturday evening with the hopes of moving on to the Divisional round. Whether you talk to Colts’ fans, or even a fan from another base, I’d bet that you’d hear a large percentage of them giving the Colts a heavy chance to win in Houston. Now, everything after that gets a little dicey, but the Colts are widely considered one of the league’s most dangerous teams right now as they enter the postseason winning 9 of their last 10 games, and Andrew Luck has been having a monster year, is being protected Womens Margus Hunt 2019 Jersey , and the Colts’ defense has been standing up throughout the season. It’s not that the national media doesn’t feel that the Colts are dangerous, rather it seems that it’s the road they’ll have to travel in order to hoist the Lombardi trophy that is keeping their chances low. According to ESPN’s Football Power Index, the Colts are getting a 1.8 percent chance to become Super Bowl champions this year. That is the lowest in the AFC, but they are the No. 6 seed after all. That seems insanely low on the surface, but I think we’re forced to concede that those are fairly accurate numbers given the bigger picture. Should the Colts win in Houston Saturday, they’ll have to travel to the AFC’s top-seeded Kansas City Chiefs for their Divisional Round matchup. After the Texans beat the Jaguars in Week 17, the Colts lost the opportunity to not only host a playoff game, but to have any chance at playing a lower seeded team the following weekend. It would have been the Patriots of all teams, who hold the No. 2 seed in the AFC Cheap Margus Hunt Youth Jersey , and the Colts haven’t done too well for themselves in Foxboro historically. What’s really the difference at that point?Either way the Colts have their hands full right at the onset. The Texans have a dangerous quarterback-receiver duo in Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins as well as one of the better defenses in the league. Should they move on, the Colts’ defense will be taking on NFL’s highest scoring offense led by the league’s leader in touchdown passes in Patrick Mahomes.Here is what ESPN’s Kevin Seifert wrote about the Colts’ chances:It won’t be an easy road, so there really isn’t much to complain about with the chances the FPI is giving the Colts to win a championship this season. While they are being given the lowest chance in the AFC, they aren’t the team with the slimmest of chances in the postseason, however.The Dallas Cowboys are only being given a 1.2 percent chance, and the Philadelphia Eagles are sitting at 0.5 percent chance to take the Lombardi this year. The Colts are dangerous, and can make a run, but a lot has to go almost perfectly in order for it to be realized. Collins is about to hit free agency, should the Colts make a move?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Free AgencyLandon Collins to the Colts?New Indianapolis Colts Jack Doyle Jersey ,81commentsCollins is about to hit free agency, should the Colts make a move?ESTShareTweetShareShareLandon Collins to the Colts?It has been reported that the New York Giants do not plan to use the franchise tag on safety Landon Collins. For those that don’t know what the franchise tag is, here is a quick refresher:Teams can choose to place a franchise tag on one player and retain him for another season. That year the organization must pay the athlete either a) the average of the 5 biggest salaries for his position or b) 120% of the players previous annual salary, whichever is greater. A player under the franchise tag must play for the team that tags him the upcoming season (or not play at all, ex: Le’Veon Bell)Teams have until July 15 to work out a multi-year deal with the player, if a contract is not decided upon, the player plays under the salary decided by the franchise tag for that season.The franchise tag is just a way for teams retain their top players and buy time to get a long-term contract done. Of the players that I thought would get tagged, the only one that wasn’t is Landon Collins. This is great news for Colts fans because he seems to be a top target for fans. Pairing Collins with Malik Hooker would possibly allow Matthias Farley and Clayton Geathers to come off of the bench. This would give the team a ton of talent and depth at the safety position. With the cap space available to Chris Ballard and the Colts, the capital is there to bring Collins in if there is mutual interest. What has frustrated the situation for Collins in New York is that he wanted a multi-year contract locking him in at a high rate. The Giants were unwilling to give him the tag Womens Jack Doyle 2019 Jersey , which equates to around a 1-year deal for $11 million dollars. While the highest paid safety contract is $13 million a year (Eric Berry) and $11 million is not a lot less, the Giants had $27 million cap to use and they could afford to keep Collins for another year, even if it was just to trade him. The Giants are most certainly going to get a 3rd round compensatory pick for Collins, but I think, if they chose to trade him, the Giants could have gotten a high second.Spotrac predicts his value to be around 9.3 million dollars, which is a Devin McCourty-type salary. I don’t think that Collins will sign for that cheap so I thought I’d take some of the top safety salaries and try to predict Collins future contract:Earl Thomas (4 years $40-million)Reshad Jones (4 years $48-million)MalcomJenkins (4 years $35-million)Harrison Smith (5 year $51-million)The main difference between these guys and Collins is that his tackle count is much higher (106.5 average* missed a few games last year) while these guys are more around 79.9 tackles a season. Another difference is that the guys on there get more interceptions (2.28 INTs per season) than Collins (2 INTs per season* but 5 out of 8 came in 2016). Ball-hawk safeties tend to make more money just because they tend to last longer and turnovers are highly valued. However, I think that Collins is a good enough that he will get paid like a premier talent. If we average out their contracts we get 4-years and $47,300 Womens Denzelle Good 2019 Jersey ,000 and $11.825 APY (actual number is $43.5 throughout the contract but $47.3 is adjusted for inflation).Overall, I think that the market pushes up his value slightly as there will be teams vying for his talent. In the end, the Colts have more salary capital than anyone else and if they truly want Collins, they’ll have him wearing the horseshoe next year. One the flip side, Ballard has been quoted saying many a-time that “We put a value on a player. When it gets out of our reach, we are comfortable enough to sleep at night saying that we are going to find an answer,” and odds are that bidding for Collins will get out of hand.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz