Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

02.07.2019 04:05
Cody Whitehair Jersey Antworten

The Chicago Bears added another player to their offeason roster earlier today when they signed offensive lineman Willie Beavers to a reserve/futures contract. You may recognize the name Cody Whitehair Jersey , because Beavers was on Chicago’s practice squad in 2018. The Bears are his fifth different stop in his NFL journey after being a 4th-round draft pick of the Minnesota Vikings in 2016. He played two games for the Vikings that year, but was released before the 2017 started. He bounced from practice squads of the Patriots, back to the Vikings, and finally to the Seahawks in 2017, and he was in the final cut-downs of Seattle before the 2018 season started. The Bears added him to their practice squad on November 5, 2018, and now the 25-year old will have a shot to impress this offseason.According to my math, the Bears currently have 12 players on reserve/futures deals, and those players are;Willie Beavers, OL, Western Michigan - 6’5”, 324Dejon Allen, OL, Hawaii - 6’3”, 290Abdullah Anderson, DL https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Jonathan-Bullard-Jersey , Bucknell - 6’5”, 295John Franklin III, DB, Florida Atlantic - 6’1”, 186Tanner Gentry, WR, Wyoming - 6’1”, 201Cyril Grayson, WR, LSU - 5’9”, 183Michael Joseph, DB, Dubuque - 6’1”, 187Jonathon Mincy, DB, Auburn - 5’10” Akiem Hicks Color Rush Jersey , 196Ryan Nall, RB, Oregon State - 6’2”, 232James Vaughters, LB, Stanford - 6’2”, 250Josh Woods, ILB, Maryland - 6’1”, 204Jameer Thurman, LB, Indiana State - 6’0”, 230Even though Vaughters is listed on their transactions page, his name does not appear on their roster. This mystery will befuddle us all offseason... With the comp picks announced, the 2019 NFL Draft order is official."Now that the compensatory picks have all been handed out by the league, the 2019 NFL Draft order is official. Here are where the Chicago Bears will be picking. Third Round Bobby Massie Jersey , pick 24, 87th overallFourth Round, pick 24, 126th overallFifth Round, pick 24, 162nd overallSeventh Round, pick 8, 222nd overallSeventh Round, pick 24, 238th overallChicago’s first round pick went to the Oakland Raiders in the Khalill Mack trade. Their second rounder belongs to the New England Patriots as a part of the draft day trade a year ago that allowed the Bears to take Anthony Miller. Oakland has the Bears sixth round pick as a part of the Mack trade. As we’ve seen with general manager Ryan Pace, where the Bears start the draft is not necessarily where the Bears will make their selections. If there a guy that Pace covets, he’ll do his best to go get him.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz