Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

02.07.2019 14:44
hy they call me `Hitner. Thats why my name is `Hitner because thats what I like to do. I dont think you lose t Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. Emmitt Smith Youth Jersey . -- After absorbing several injury blows, the Washington Redskins signed hard-hitter Donte Whitner to bring some experience and physicality to their defense.The Redskins signed the three-time Pro Bowl safety on Wednesday, putting concussed David Bruton on injured reserve.They also signed former Jacksonville Jaguars safety Josh Evans and released defensive lineman Kendall Reyes.Whitner has 856 tackles in 10 seasons with the Buffalo Bills, San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns. He spent the past two seasons with the Browns, who released him in April just before offseason workouts began, giving him an extra source of motivation.The 31-year-old believes someone in Clevelands front office had a personal vendetta against him for waiting so long to cut him. Whitner said that cost him job opportunities over the past few months.Ive always played the game with a chip on my shoulder, but I think it adds to it, Whitner said.Over the last 10 years playing in the National Football League, knowing where youre going to play, then you get slapped in the face with a release on like the last day of free agency before you report to offseason training, its really a slap in the face. If I was sleepwalking or anything before, Im definitely woke now and ready to play the game.Whitner said he turned down an offer from the Los Angeles Rams because he wanted a one-year deal.He also worked out for the New York Giants, but ultimately decided to sign with the Redskins, who are banged up all over their defense but especially in the secondary.Bruton and linebacker Sua Cravens were concussed Sunday against the Browns, and cornerbacks Bashaud Breeland and Dashaun Phillips missed the game with injuries. Safety DeAngelo Hall is out for the season with a torn ACL in his right knee.Coach Jay Gruden said the decisions to put Bruton on IR and release Reyes had to do with the bevy of injuries Washington is dealing with and the lack of available roster spots.Obviously Dontes resume speaks for itself, Gruden said. He brings some veteran leadership and knowledge of the position, and were hoping that he can fill in quickly.Whitner said its his goal to study the playbook and be ready to play Sunday at the Baltimore Ravens. His new teammates arent worried about him getting up to speed in time, as receiver Pierre Garcon described Whitner as a plug-and-play type of guy.Hes been around for a long time, Garcon said. You dont have to explain everything down to details. He just knows. Hes been there, hes been around and he has the experience.Linebacker Will Compton said he grew up watching Whitner and likes that he brings a physicality mindset to the defense. Whitner considers himself a professional hitter, and his reputation precedes him.I dont think you lose that explosiveness or you learn how to want contact or physical contract overnight, Whitner said.Thats why they call me `Hitner. Thats why my name is `Hitner because thats what I like to do. I dont think you lose that.Signing Whitner and Evans fills holes at safety, but Washington still looks thin on the defensive line after Kedric Golston was lost for the season with a hamstring injury and Reyes was released.Gruden said it wasnt anything Reyes, a free agent signing in the offseason, did wrong as much as it was a numbers game.We felt like the guys in-house at the defensive line position were adequate and playing good enough and it was a spot that was expendable, basically, Gruden said.Game notes CB Josh Norman said he was fined $10,000 by the NFL for his bow and arrow celebration Sunday and that hes appealing. ... Gruden said Breeland (ankle), linebacker Cravens (concussion), WR Josh Doctson (Achilles) and CB Dashaun Phillips (hamstring) did not practice. LB Ryan Kerrigan (elbow), G Shawn Lauvao (ankle), DE Chris Baker (toe) and LT Trent Williams (knee) were limited. Gruden said theres a chance Breeland plays against the Ravens and has no idea if Cravens will be available.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Roger Staubach Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Randy White Womens Jersey .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowb...ohnston-Jersey/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball.TORONTO - There he stood, possibly days away from a return to the bus trips and not-quite-five-star-hotel lifestyle of minor league baseball, to address the media after his latest incident of unlikely heroism. Munenori Kawasaki had hit a two-run home run in the seventh inning to pull his Blue Jays even with the Orioles, paving the way for Rajai Davis walk off single that would come two innings later. Toronto had won its ninth in a row, by a score of 7-6, and had gotten to .500 for the first time all season. Kawasakis fingerprints were all over the victory. With interpreter Yashushi Kikuchi of Kyodo News by his side, Kawasaki chose not to lean on his native tongue. He wished to describe in broken English his big hit and the subsequent crowd reaction. "Very happy and appreciate, thank you appreciate," said Kawasaki. "Yeah. Thank you, appreciate." It was Kawasakis first career home run in his 118th major league game. It came just days after an in jest debate on TSN 1050s "Macko & Cauz" show about a legitimate question: Did Kawasaki possess the ability to hit a home run in a major league park? The answer this writer gave was "no." This writer was wrong. Not only could Kawasaki drive a ball 380 feet, his knack for timing couldnt be ignored. "I would say that its no surprise but that home run was a surprise Ive got to say," said starter R.A. Dickey, who was taken off the hook by Kawasakis dinger. "The legend grows, you know. The Kawasaki legend grows and rightfully so." Who knows how Blue Jays fans will remember the summer of 2013. That chapter of this once depressing, suddenly thrilling yet perfectly even ride (see the record of 36-36) hasnt been written. What was made clear by the "Kawasaki" chants from 35,472 fans at Rogers Centre, the chants which darn near shook the building, is that the spring of 2013 belonged to Kawasaki. Edwin Encarnacions all-star caliber first half of 20 home runs and 59 RBI hasnt captured the imagination quite like Kawasaki, nor has Caseey Janssens leadership of a dominant bullpen or Adam Linds offensive brilliance. Larry Allen Cowboys Jersey. Why is it that Munenori Kawasaki captivates? First, Kawasaki represents an idealism which often isnt reality. He exudes true joy. He is playful in a sport thats big business. His teammates are drawn to him. An example youve seen repeatedly: Kawasaki makes a put out and then turns to face Melky Cabrera in left field. The two bow to each other. Its how two men, one of whom speaks Japanese, the other of whom speaks Spanish and neither of whom speaks English well, communicate. Kawasaki draws out a side of Cabrera, a likable type but naturally shy, fans wouldnt otherwise see. Second, during his time in Toronto Kawasaki has maximized his talent. Hell never have the power of Jose Bautista; his throwing arm wont be mistaken for Jose Reyes. Think back to the April days immediately after Reyes got hurt. Alex Anthopoulos, a general manager notorious for keeping his cards close to his vest, was openly musing about the need to make a trade for a defensive shortstop. Little did he know Kawasaki would more than ably fill the role; a trade never was made. Even the statistics come up Kawasaki. Coming in to Friday night, having appeared in 56 games, he had a Wins Above Replacement (WAR) rating of 1.1. Hes the replacement whos played above replacement level. With Reyes due to return to the Blue Jays lineup no later than Monday in Tampa Bay, Kawasakis fate hangs in the balance. The natural move would be to activate Reyes and option Kawasaki to Triple-A Buffalo. He can be recalled, after all. But manager John Gibbons wont commit one way or the other. Maybe the underdog has given the brass something to chew on. "Hes added a lot, off the field," said Gibbons. "The teammates love him, the fans love him. You cant help it. You know, hes contributed big time on the field with some key hits here and there, good fundamental baseball." One things for sure, if Kawasaki goes, the Orioles wont mind. He seems to have their number. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz