Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

08.07.2019 14:42
old in the 50-meter freestyle at the Sydney Games with identical times of 21.98 seconds. Ervin is the only Antworten

EL PASO, Texas -- Omega Harris had four 3-pointers and scored 24 points on Saturday night and UTEP opened the season with an 88-54 win over Louisiana College. Dru Samia Womens Jersey .UTEP trailed by a basket with 7:54 left in the first half and then outscored Louisiana College 43-12 over a 14-minute stretch that spanned both halves. The run ended with 16 straight points capped by Kelvin Jones jumper, making it 65-34 with 13:43 left in the game.Dominic Artis had eight points, nine rebounds and 13 assists and Terry Winn added 15 points. Harris was 9 of 14 from the field, including 4 of 6 from 3-point range, and the Miners shot 54.8 percent overall while holding the Wildcats to 30 percent shooting.Taylan Grogan led Louisiana College with 13 points and Steve Evans had 12 points and 11 rebounds.Paul Thomas grabbed 11 boards for UTEP, which had a 52-29 edge on the glass. Jalyn Holmes Vikings Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Alexander Mattison Youth Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Yout...Vikings-Jersey/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence.RIO DE JANEIRO -- A few notes on Anthony Ervins 50-meter freestyle gold-medal performance:The stats: Ervin became the oldest individual Olympic swimming medalist in history Friday night, 16 years after he and Gary Hall Jr. tied for gold in the 50-meter freestyle at the Sydney Games with identical times of 21.98 seconds. Ervin is the only one still competing.Ervins 2016 time of 21.41 bested silver medalist and 2012 Olympic champion Florent Manaudou of France by 0.01 seconds, but it was slower than Manaudous winning time four years ago (21.34) or that of Brazils Cesar Cielo in 2008 (21.30). The last swimmer to win Olympic medals 16 years apart was Dara Torres of the United States (1984 and 2000).The cheering section: Ervins supporters in the stands included his brother, Derek; his former University of California-Berkeley teammate Evan Lane; his agent, Emily White; and his biographer, Constantine Markides. The swimmer singled out another friend in attendance, Elliot Ptasnik, who let me sleep on his couch [in New York] when I was homeless, Ervin said. Rounding out the group was Ervins former academic adviser at Cal, Derek Van Rheenen, who helped Ervin continue his education and was instrumental in getting the 35-year-old back on track to an eventual gold.After Ervin re-enrolled at Cal in 2010 to finish his undergraduate degree in English, Van Rheenen, who directs a program called cultural studies of sport in education, encouraged Ervin to write an autobioography of his life in sport. Randy Moss Youth Jersey. Ervin wound up writing 50 pages and told a USA Swimming interviewer the assignment was an immediate catharsis where there was like a bunch of baggage, or a chip on my shoulder I just kind of flicked off. Shortly afterward, he began training seriously for the first time in eight years.Every one of those people that came here was integral to getting me to that moment, said Ervin, who spent several minutes in the stands embracing them before resuming his victory lap on the pool deck.The reveal: In postrace interviews, Ervin told reporters he has a six-week-old daughter who was born during the U.S. Olympic trials, where he qualified for two events in Rio. He declined to identify the mother and did not want the babys name made public. But he did take the opportunity to send her a message via reporters.She hasnt met her father yet, because I was busy doing this, Ervin said. I wanted to tell her that the American dream is for anybody without exception, whether youre a boy or a girl, no matter the shade of your skin, the shape of your eye, with no regard to who you love nor the beliefs you hold that give you peace, and for that matter, where you come from. If you want to pursue the American dream, the strength of those people will always overcome those people who would limit or destroy it. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz