Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

09.07.2019 08:24
Wiesberger (67), with Lee Westwood (67) a shot further back in third.Ranked 110th after missing the cut in the Irish Open in May Antworten

WATFORD, England -- Alex Noren of Sweden held his nerve at the British Masters on Sunday to claim a third European Tour title in his last eight tournaments. Aaron Hicks Jersey .Noren carded a final round of 69 at The Grove to finish on 18-under 266, two shots ahead of Bernd Wiesberger (67), with Lee Westwood (67) a shot further back in third.Ranked 110th after missing the cut in the Irish Open in May, Noren will be 18th in Mondays updated standings after adding Sundays triumph -- and the first prize of 500,000 pounds ($608,000) -- to victories in the Scottish Open and European Masters.I just worked quite hard and sometimes you get lucky like this, Noren said. You have to hit the right shots at the right times and Im very happy. I believe in myself, but the big thing is you dont have to play a perfect game.Just a few parts of your game need to be strong to get a win and I try to stay humble. I know golf is a tough game.Noren, whose win made certain of a Masters debut at Augusta in April, took a three-shot lead into the final round and birdied the first two holes, only for playing partner Richard Bland to do likewise.Blands bogey on the seventh left Noren four clear, but the Swede then bogeyed the eighth as Bland, who tied for fourth, holed from 50 feet across the green for an unlikely birdie.Norens lead was down to a single shot when he bogeyed the 11th and he did superbly to save par on the next -- thanks to a brilliant recovery shot from the trees.Wiesberger of Austria briefly joined Noren at the top of the leaderboard with a birdie on the par-five 15th, only for Noren to do likewise from a near-identical position in the group behind.With Wiesberger unable to birdie the 18th, Noren knew all he needed was a par to win, but a superb pitch to two feet set up a birdie to cap off a brilliant run of form.Unfortunately this was not quite my week on the greens, but to finish well in a strong field like this helps going into the final couple of events this year, Wiesberger said.I would have loved to squeeze another birdie in there, give him something to think about coming up the last. But Im still very happy with my performance. Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Nestor Cortes Jr. Jersey .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. http://www.cheapyankeesjerseyschina.com/...tarpley-jersey/ . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri is set to hire San Diego State athletic director Jim Sterk as its new AD.San Diego State announced Monday night that Sterk had resigned after six years with the school and would take over at Missouri on Sept. 1. The school said it will launch a national search for a replacement.The 60-year-old Sterk will replace Mack Rhoades, who recently left for Baylor.Missouris board of curators will meet Tuesday night, presumably to approve the hire. The meeting will include a closed executive session.Sterk was recently honored as the AD of the year by National Association of College Director of Athletics and was selected to the Division I Mens Basketball Committee. Hes in his seventh year at San Diego State and in that time 50 teams have advanced to NCAA tournament play.Jim has made extraordinary contributions to the success of SDSUs athletics teams, school president Elliott Hirshman said. I am grateful to Jim and his family for their service to the university community and wish them great success in their new endeavor.Missourinet.com was first to report the hire.Sterk was previously athletic director at Washington State from 2000-10 and at Portland State from 1995-2000.San Diego State hired Jenny Bramer as interim AD.Since the beginning of the 2012-13 academic year, the Aztecs have wonn 32 team conference titles and the schools football and mens basketball programs have posted the third-highest combined winning percentag

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz