Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

13.07.2019 04:24
ds per carry. He gained 112 violent yards on just 15 carries last week, breaking free from Redskins defenders Antworten

Manchester City will have a great chance of winning the Champions League under Pep Guardiola, according to Sky Sports pundit Thierry Henry. Devin White Jersey . City have confirmed that Bayern Munich coach Guardiola will succeed current boss Manuel Pellegrini when the Chileans contract expires this summer.Henry, who played under Guardiola during his time at Barcelona, thinks the 45-year-old will bring the same type of success to the Etihad as he did during his four years in charge of his hometown club. Guardiola has won 19 trophies during his career And that means Guardiola helping to guide City to success in the Champions League, a tournament which they have struggled to make an impact in during recent seasons.In contrast Guardiola, who will join City on a three-year deal, won Europes premier club competition on two occasions while manager of Barcelona.People always said it was an easy job at Barcelona, it wasnt an easy job at Barcelona, trust me, Henry told Sky Sports News HQ.After my first season [the season before Guardiola took charge], it was very difficult, the fans were really unhappy because we did not win everything. Guardiolas stats compared to current Man City boss Manuel Pellegrinis But he was from there and people were patient with him. But I can assure you that what he brought was outstanding. Now to compare the two teams - he is going to come to a team that can play already with players that have won stuff with experience.So its pretty similar. The thing that I hope he can do if Man City does not win the Champions League this year, I think in the three years they will be very close to winning it. Pep Guardiola will be the guy who can attract any player in the world that wants to be coached by him Thierry Henry Guardiola will not be afraid to give youth a chance when he takes over at City, as he did at both the Nou Camp and more recently the Allianz Arena, says Henry.At my time at Barca, he put on the field through the ranks of the youth team the likes of Pedro and [Sergio] Busquets. Bojan was already there, also Jeffren - and I am not going to name all of them as it is a long list, said the former Arsenal and Barca forward. Guardiolas league record as a manager He did the same with Bayern Munich and I would like to think that obviously he is going to bring some big names, because he has the resources.But he is not scared of bringing young talent through, whether they are in the academy or young talent in Europe that will not be a big deal of money, like Kingsley Coman, who is now at Bayern Munich. Thierry Henry played under Guardiola during their time together at Barcelona However, as well as handing youngsters opportunities in the first team, Guardiola will also look to attract some of Europes finest players to City over the next few years.Obviously if you are a Man City fan right now, you can dream about having some great players, Henry said.Not only because it is a great club and you have the resources, but Pep Guardiola will be the guy who can attract any player in the world that wants to be coached by him. Guardiola has won everything as a manager Guardiolas appointment at City, though, has only served to increase the pressure on their rivals at Old Trafford, and in particular Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal, according to Henry.They already have, historically, a great man in charge and Van Gaal is still there, he said.Now if they decide to go for someone, is Jose Mourinho going to be the answer? Laurent Blanc could also be a good shout as he is doing ever so well at Paris Saint-Germain and he played there and the fans loved him there, and still love him. Guardiolas appointment puts a bit of pressure on Manchester United And what about Ryan Giggs? He has been on the bench and waiting for his opportunity to come, and why not?But Van Gaal is still there and that puts a bit of pressure on Manchester United seeing that Pep Guardiola goes to Manchester City. But you have to be careful who you take, as we know with Van Gaal, sometimes big names do not guarantee you success right from the very start. Also See: Pep to replace Pellegrini Nicholas questions City timing What will Guardiola bring? Guardiola to Man City recap Lee Roy Selmon Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. John Lynch Buccaneers Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.authenticbuccaneerspro.com/Mi...caneers-jersey/ . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. CLEVELAND -- The last thing the Browns need right now is a ticked-off superstar quarterback making his NFL return.Cleveland, say hello to Tom Brady .While the Deflategate saga might never be forgotten, its behind the New England Patriots and their four-time Super Bowl champion QB. And, for sure, Brady wont have forgotten the four-game punishment from Commissioner Roger Goodell that he fought to overturn and eventually had to serve.He might say otherwise, and that the deflated footballs scandal is in the past, but Brady rarely needs an extra edge when he suits up. And boy does he have one Sunday at Cleveland.It was great to be back in the building, Brady said on Westwood One Radio this week. Certainly great to be back to work. Its been a long four weeks for me, but Im excited to get started on my preparation for Cleveland. Im anxious for the week ahead. I want to get back out on the practice field. This is what I love to do and now I have an opportunity to do it.What might he do to the Browns (0-4), the NFLs only winless team and ravaged by injuries? What Brady usually does, which most often is a good thing for New England (3-1).His demeanor is always focused. Hes always ready to play and always ready to roll, says 2015 All-Pro tight end Rob Gronkowski, who barely has rolled this season because of a hamstring problem. So as an offense as a whole we just have to go out there, stick together, practice together, get ready for a tough Browns team, a defense that is always working hard and nonstop and always playing to the whistle.If not playing particularly well.Some other things to watch Sunday:THIRD QB: Like the Patriots, the Browns also are on their third quarterback. Unlike New England, which went 2-0 with Jimmy Garoppolo starting and 1-1 with rookie Jacoby Brissett, Cleveland has had no success with its QBs: Robert Griffin III and Josh McCown, both sidelined by injuries, and rookie Cody Kessler.Obviously, Tom Brady is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game, and he has played it for a long time and done a lot of great things, said Kessler, who has not been awful despite his inexperience and the lack of talent around him. As a young quarterback, that is something you want to do. You want to play for a long time and be as successful as he has and continue to work hard.JUST IN TIME: Brady returns just when the Patriots are hitting a rougher stretch in their schedule. Their wins have beenn over Arizona, Miami and Houston, a combined 5-7, and they come off a three-game homestand. Devin White Youth Jersey. Beyond Cleveland, New England faces Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Buffalo -- which blanked the Patriots last Sunday -- and, after a bye, Seattle.CROW FLIES: Isaiah Crowell has busted loose for the Browns, who lead the NFL in rushing.Crowell has run for 394 yards in four games and is averaging a league-best 6.5 yards per carry. He gained 112 violent yards on just 15 carries last week, breaking free from Redskins defenders on nearly every play.Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who embraces any defensive challenge, knows the Patriots have their hands full.Crowells strong, tough, breaks tackles, makes a lot of yards on his own, he said. Very explosive through the hole, breaks a lot of arm tackles. Youve got to do a good job with him in the running game. Hes got great ball security.The third-year back was involved in a controversy earlier this summer when he posted an illustration of a handcuffed police officer being stabbed. Crowell has not only expressed his remorse, he donated his first game check of nearly $35,000 to the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation.PRYORITY: After three years of trying to master the switch from college quarterback to pro wideout, Terrelle Pryor is showing signs he has the tools to succeed. Pryor is averaging 15.3 yards for his team-leading 19 receptions, completed 3 of 5 passes for 53 yards, rushed for 15 yards and a TD, and generally has been a solid influence in the locker room.He has shown the ability to really do everything that you could ask of a receiver really, or a football player, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said. He has made great plays down the field, taking the ball away from defenders, has shown great timing and ball skills to get the ball, hes made good run-after-catch plays, taking short passes and turning them into long runs with his speed and his elusiveness, his ability to break tackles and pick up extra yards. And then hes been productive in the quarterback position throwing, running and just ... adding another dimension to the offense and another thing that the defense has to spend a lot of time working on.---AP Sports Writers Tom Withers and Kyle Hightower contributed.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz