Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

13.07.2019 04:24
pose, my comments were inappropriately dismissive and harsh. I should have declined to respond.Its th Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is apologizing for characterizing as dumb and disrespectful the national anthem protests by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other athletes. Nike Air Foamposite Sale Cheap .The court released a statement from Ginsburg on Friday in which she said she was barely aware of the anthem protest and that her comments were inappropriately dismissive and harsh.Some of you have inquired about a book interview in which I was asked how I felt about Colin Kaepernick and other NFL players who refused to stand for the national anthem, Ginsburgs statement read. Barely aware of the incident or its purpose, my comments were inappropriately dismissive and harsh. I should have declined to respond.Its the second time in recent months that the 83-year-old Ginsburg has apologized for public comments. She said her comments criticizing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in July were ill advised.The latest controversy arose after Ginsburg commented on Kaepernicks refusal to stand for the anthem, since adopted by other football players and athletes in other sports. She said the athletes have the right to protest if they want to be stupid.Kaepernick had a measured response to Ginsburgs initial comments.It is disappointing to hear a Supreme Court justice call a protest against injustices and oppression `stupid, dumb in reference to players doing that, Kaepernick said, according to The San Jose Mercury News.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Nike Sb Clearance Sale .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Nike Sb Cheap Wholesale . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.cheapwholesalenikesb.com/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Should the Kings try to swing a blockbuster trade featuring star center DeMarcus Cousins? If not, how do they improve?Our NBA Insiders preview Sacramentos 20016-17 season. Nike Sb Shoes For Sale. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz