Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Lokal
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 03:21
Jackie Stewart Antworten

FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. Lance Alworth Chargers Jersey . CHRIS GRANT (Cavs): The GM gets fired on Thursday after his team won only 29 per cent of its games during his tenure. Obviously, a totally undermanned Lakers team beating them on their home floor was the final straw. Wow, what a mess it is right now. Many folks thought with the addition of Jarrett Jack, Andrew Bynum, head coach Mike Brown and first overall pick Anthony Bennett that they would be knocking on the door for a seven or eight seed in the East. No such luck. Its been dysfunctional and the idea of signing LeBron James in the summer looks like a pipe dream and the ability to hold onto Kyrie Irving (in spite of what he says) is in serious doubt. Fragile business. 2. ENES KANTER (Jazz): Have watched him twice in person and on TV a bunch of times and I gotta confess, Im more of a Derrick Favors fan. Not sure both of these guys can co-exist. Kanter is averaging 12 and 6 and when I watch him I see a guy that is a bit robotic with his game. Yes hes a bruiser but its hard to play that style unless you have great skill to go with it. Still a work in progress. 3. CHRIS PAUL (Clippers): Its a bit chilly and rain is in the forecast here for later today in L.A. Rather this than snow and freezing temperatures. News that warmed me up today was the fact that the All-Star point guard wont make his return from injury until Sunday so the Raptors catch a break not seeing him. But it will still be a very difficult game to win for Toronto here on Friday. It will be great for Paul to get on the court this weekend and play next weekend at his first professional stop (New Orleans) in the All-Star Game. Good for the sport. Terrific player and class act. 4. RAPTORS at KINGS: It was the fourth time in the last few weeks (Celtics, Lakers, Bobcats) that the Raptors played down to their competition and "Played the Record". Games like these haunt teams and cause sleepless nights for coaches. I felt for Dwane Casey on Thursday night - he tried everything to get his team going with little success. Im sorry but this team isnt good enough to overlook anyone. Totally got outplayed and didnt deserve to win. Winning teams have real good habits. This team still floats big time with its focus. Its easy to get up for the name teams but as usual guys get it backwards. Its really hard to win those games. Play really hard against the teams you can beat and youll have a really nice season and then steal the occasional game when you play a team thats in the upper class. Tough lessons to learn. Time they actually learn the lesson and do something about it. You want the third our fourth seed and home court in the first round of the Playoffs? Punch the clock, bring the lunch bucket and hard hat and compete like crazy. You do that - youll have success. Time to grow up a bit. I have no issues with losing if you lay it all on the line to the best of your ability and the other guy happens to be better that night - that happens. Shake his hand and hold your head high and get ready for the next one. Stop teasing folks. This team is good enough and has good people on it - theyll figure it out. 5. TOM THIBODEAU (Bulls): I like what he said recently about playing time. Hes the boss and he and only he will determine who gets the privilege that you have to EARN to play and finish games. Carlos Boozer is upset with his fourth quarter role of late. I have a suggestion - play really hard and well and guess what? Youll play and finish games. Coaches want to and have to win. Its your job to please your coach, not the other way around. A coachs ultimate loyalty has to be to winning and team. Nothing else comes close. Believe me you could coach a guy you completely dislike personally yet youll play him every minute if he helps you win. Nasir Adderley Chargers Jersey . - Gary Kubiak is John Elways No. Melvin Gordon III Chargers Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Kellen-Winslow-Elite-Jersey/ . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil.SILVERSTONE, England -- Lewis Hamilton won a crash-hit British Grand Prix on Sunday to cut Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosbergs lead in the drivers championship from 29 points to just four after the German had his first non-finish of the season. Hamilton, the 2008 champion, started sixth on the grid. The British driver leapt to fourth on the opening lap before it was red-flagged, and suspended for an hour, following a crash involving 2007 champion Kimi Raikkonen of Ferrari and Felipe Massa of Williams. Hamilton then took the lead after 29 laps as Rosberg retired with gearbox failure. Hamilton came home 30 seconds clear of Finn Valtteri Bottas of Williams, who started 14th. Australian Daniel Ricciardo of Red Bull finished third ahead of Jenson Button, the 2009 champion, of McLaren and defending four-time champion Sebastian Vettel in the second Red Bull. Two-time champion Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was sixth. It was Hamiltons fifth win this year, his second in his home event and the 27th of his career, drawing him level with fellow-Briton and three-time champion Jackie Stewart in the record books. "England! What a great feeling guys, I couldnt be happier, Im sorry about yesterday, but a fantastic job today, as ever!" a delighted Hamilton told his team by radio. Hamilton made a mistake in qualifying on Saturdaay after wrongly deciding the track was too damp, or wet, for him to improve his best lap time. Keenan Allen Chargers Jersey. From the winners podium, Hamilton added: "This shows you never give up! Right now, its very mixed emotions at the moment, but we have the greatest fans here. It was you guys who spurred me on. At the beginning, I allowed him (Rosberg) to get a good gap and look after the tires. "But we came out on the harder tire and could not believe I had that kind of pace. I dont want to see a team-mate fail, I want a one-two, but I really needed this result." Raikkonen was involved in a spectacular high-speed opening lap accident that halted the race for an hour to allow repairs to the barriers. The Ferrari driver lost control, spun, hit the barriers and collided with the Williams of Brazilian Massa, who was starting his 200th Grand Prix. Both escaped serious injury but Raikkonen, whose car was massively damaged, limped away and required later X-rays on his right ankle. Massa was forced out with a damaged car, but like Rosberg, stayed to cheer the teams at the end of the race. Danish rookie Kevin Magnussen finished seventh for McLaren ahead of German Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Russian rookie Daniil Kvyat of Toro Rosso and 10th-placed Frenchman Jean-Eric Vergne in the second Toro Rosso. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz