Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

17.07.2019 14:27
ainst Uriah.ddddddddddddIts more about the people who kick you when youre down. I wouldnt even call Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- This is the most productive month of Kelly Johnsons career, and Monday was the most productive day. Johnson became the first player in Tampa Bay history to hit two three-run homers in the same game, and the Rays needed them in a 10-6 victory against the Miami Marlins. "Kelly drove the offensive engine today," manager Joe Maddon said. The Rays nearly squandered an early six-run lead, and sent Miami to its sixth straight loss. Johnson, who has 24 RBIs in 21 games this month, also doubled, singled and stole a base. He matched his career highs for RBIs and hits during his eighth multihomer game, and first since May 30, 2011, against the Marlins while with Arizona. "I feel good and I feel confident," Johnson said. "Youre always searching for something thats going to let you feel confident and you try to just roll with it. It could be daily, weekly. Thats the way baseball is. Im not going to sit here and try to figure it out." Johnson homered off rookie Jose Fernandez (2-3) in a six-run second inning. He then broke open the game by hitting his 10th home run of the season in the eighth against A.J. Ramos. The win made the Rays even with the Marlins at 43-43 in the all-time interleague series. Jake Odorizzi, making his second start for the Rays, gave up eight hits and six runs and couldnt get through the fifth inning to qualify for the win. "Its very frustrating not to be able to get through the fifth inning when the team gets you six runs," he said. "The offence was awesome today, the bullpen was phenomenal. Kelly did an awesome job today. Its just frustrating to know that I wasnt anywhere near my best stuff." Jake McGee (2-2) got the victory after pitching two scoreless innings of relief. The 20-year-old Fernandez, pitching across the bay from where he pitched in high school in Tampa two years ago, pitched 3 1-3 innings, giving up five hits, three walks and four earned runs while striking out six. After fanning three Rays in the first inning, Fernandez walked the first two batters in the second, then hit Desmond Jennings with a pitch. Jose Molina drove in the first run with a sacrifice fly. Yunel Escobar drove in another run with the Rays first hit, and after Ben Zobrist reached on an error, Johnson made it 6-0 with his home run. "I wasnt nervous. I was a little pumped up. I was trying to do a little too much, maybe," Fernandez said. "Youre going to have rough games and youre going to have good days. So try to get it more good than bad." The Marlins, who came into the game with a .221 team batting average, collected 10 hits in the first five innings, including Justin Ruggianos eighth home run. Greg Dobbs had two hits and drove in two runs for the Marlins, who had cut Tampa Bays early six-run margin to one before Johnson hit his second homer. "We never lost the lead. That was important to us," said Maddon, who has seen his starting pitchers and bullpen give away several big leads this season. "Thats the one thing I always try to look at. Once youve lost the lead or even if it gets tied, that puts it back in their corner a little bit, so I thought Jake (McGee) was really important. "We keep making this way more dramatic than it needs to be," he said. NOTES: Tampa Bay LHP David Price (left triceps strain) resumed playing catch, making 35 throws before the game. ... Marlins manager Mike Redmond said OF Giancarlo Stanton (right hamstring strain) continues hitting and has incorporated light running into his rehab program. ... Miami 1B Logan Morrison (right knee inflammation) is joining Double-A Jacksonville after playing for Class A Jupiter. Marlins INF Donovan Solano (left intercostal strain) is scheduled to start batting practice Tuesday. ... Rays manager Joe Maddon dropped leadoff hitter Desmond Jennings to seventh to "get his plate discipline back." ... The Marlins put RHP Alex Sanabia (right groin) on the 15-day disabled list and recalled LHP Dan Jennings from Triple-A New Orleans. Cheap England Jerseys .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap Chile Jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-chelsea-fc-jerseys . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Cheap Colombia Jerseys . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. UFC middleweight Gegard Mousasi believes hes risking a lot Saturday in his match against?Uriah Hall at UFC Fight Night in Belfast.Mousasi (40-6-2) is riding a three-fight winning streak, including a second-round TKO over Vitor Belfort in October. And although hes not in title contention, hes not too far off either.A win over Hall (12-7) would probably keep Mousasi right where he is in the 185-pound pecking order, but he wishes to avenge a loss to Hall from September 2015.A welterweight fight between Gunnar Nelson and Dong Hyun Kim was originally supposed to headline the event, but when Nelson was pulled because of an injury, a window opened for Mousasis revenge fight. He spoke to ESPN.com about that and more, ahead of UFC Fight Night.This fight was not the original main event of this card. How did it come together?After my win against Vitor Belfort, I said I wanted to fight Anderson Silva or Uriah Hall. This Belfast card fell apart, and they offered me Hall. I said it in interviews, that I wanted to fight again soon. They were able to convince Uriah to take the fight. Normally, I dont think they would have made this fight, but I think the circumstances of our last fight did it.You mention the UFC convinced Hall to agree to the fight. Did you get the impression he didnt want to initially?No, I dont think he wanted this fight. He needed some convincing. He knows Im the better fighter. He felt how I was stronger, and the mistake I made in our first fight will not happen again. I wanted it too much last time. I was too aggressive. After I dominated him in the first round, I wanted to finish him, wanted to take him down, hurt him. I was rushing it. This time, I wont rush. I will take my time.Is that what this fight is all about, avenging that loss? Because it doesnt seem like it would move you significantly in terms of a title shot.Its like taking a detour to the title. Its something I wanted. Its not going to get me anywhere. Its a risky fight, actually. I have a lot to lose, but its a chance to put something straight. I felt I was the better fighter and just made a mistake. Thats sport -- if you make a mistake, youre going to lose. The best team doesnt always win. That loss was one of the most difficult. All losses are difficult, but because I was feeling so good and confident, I was better. Ive got nothing against Uriah.ddddddddddddIts more about the people who kick you when youre down. I wouldnt even call them fans. Fans are respectful. Its more about proving something to the idiots who dont know anything about the sport. They dont know anything about life, either. I cant beat them up, so Ill teach them a lesson by beating up my opponent.Youve already said this fight doesnt do much for your rank, but how do you see everything shaking out at the top of the division?Yoel Romero will be getting his shot against Michael Bisping. After that, the two guys ahead of me are Luke Rockhold and Jacare [Ronaldo Souza]. Ive fought Jacare twice. After this fight, maybe I can fight Rockhold. I am very close to the title, which is why this is a risky fight. I was giving a slight edge to Chris Weidman last week against Romero, and I think if he would have played it more safe and tried to win on points, he probably would have won. He wanted to explore the weakness of Romero. Everyone thinks it is his conditioning, but [Romero] beat Derek Brunson in the third round, when he was losing. He beat Weidman in the third. He beat Tim Kennedy in the third. The guy is smart. Maybe he does have a cardio issue, but you see him in the first round? He doesnt do a lot. Then he picks it up. He knows how to pace himself. I think he can fight five rounds. I dont think he will gas against Michael Bisping. He will be favored in that fight.After your win against Belfort, you mentioned feeling underrated. Did saying that publicly change anything? Do you feel like youre getting more attention ahead of this fight?Im a big favorite in this fight. People are giving me the respect I deserve. They know in this fight, Im the favorite. But this will be something like my 50th fight in MMA. I feel like Im hitting my prime. Im 31. I can go until Im 38. Once I get the belt, everything is done. Its all about the belt. My next fight, I have to beat the big name. It doesnt matter how tough the opponent is. I could beat Yoel Romero, who is probably more dangerous than someone like Anderson Silva, but I would get more credit for beating Silva. Its just about getting the right fights. I will get a big fight after this. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz