Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2019 00:14
in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier Antworten

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer has a left knee injury that could force him to withdraw from the PowerShares QQQ Championship, the inaugural Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs event.Im not sure Ill be able to play tomorrow, but Ill make that call at noon when my tee time is, Langer said Thursday. For right now, Ive been getting treatment and trying to stay off my knee.Simply, the decision will come down to whether the he can hit the ball.I tried yesterday and it didnt work, Langer said. I cant transfer my weight. I cant put any pressure on my left knee.The 59-year-old German star leads the 50-and-over tour with tour four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,697,459.I had an MRI on Monday because I couldnt walk properly and just had problems, Langer said. Obviously, havent hit a shot yet, havent been out on the course. I walked it, but I havent hit a shot yet because I cant, I cant put much pressure on my knee. Walking these hills is very difficult, especially downhill.The top 72 players on the money list earned spot at Sherwood Country Club, the former site of Greg Normans Shark Shootout and Tiger Woods event that is now called the Hero World Challenge. The playoff field will be cut to 54 for the Dominion Charity Classic next week in Richmond, Virginia, and to 36 for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship the follow week in Scottsdale, Arizona.Each dollar earned in the first two events is worth two points and will be added to the regular season total. At the Charles Schwab Championship, points will be reset so that the top five only have to win to capture the Charles Schwab Cup. Langer has a big enough advantage over second-place Miguel Angel Jimenez that he would keep the lead event even if he doesnt play this week.I came all the way here from south Florida and committed to play, said Langer, a three-time Cup champion. But if Im going to do long term damage, the last thing I want to do is try and play and do further damage and then I cant play next week or the following week, which that would really be bad if I cant play the Schwab Cup. You know, the priority is to get my health. You cant play golf if youre not healthy. The game is hard enough when youre healthy, you dont need to be injured.Fred Couples is attempting to play after sitting out eight months with a back injury.Im honestly hoping to get through this, the 57-year-old Couples said. Its one of my favorite golf courses, so I found out last week that I was in the playoff. I havent played since February, so I thought, `You know, Ill commit. I hit balls on Friday before I committed and actually felt OK.John Daly qualified 70th. He has five top-25 finishes in 14 starts since turning 50.All of us old guys have seen this course a few times, so theres no home-field advantage, Daly said. Ive heard nothing but great things about the changes and everything.Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. John Moore Bruins Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.cheapbruinsjerseys.info/authentic-jaromir-jagr-bruins-jersey/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Adam Oates Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Torey Krug Bruins Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday.BOISE, Idaho -- Russell Knox followed his record-tying 59 with 68 on Saturday to drop a stroke behind Philip Pettitt after the third round of the Web.com Tours Boise Open. Pettitt had an 8-under 63 to reach 18-under 195 at Hillcrest Country Club. "I knew it was going to be a challenge, how can it not be? I had to regroup," Knox said. "I was still close to the lead. I had a bunch of 10, 15 and 20-footers for birdie that went in yesterday but not today. I was expecting it, just like I expect them to go in tomorrow." Will Wilcox, two weeks removed from his own 59 in the Utah Championship, had a 62 to join Michael Connell (61), Kevin Tway (63) Will MacKenzie (65), Chad Collins (67) and Bronson LaCassie (68) at 16 under.dddddddddddd Knox is the fifth Web.com Tour player to shoot 59, also joining Notah Begay III, Doug Dunakey, and Jason Gore. The Scot made short birdie putts on Nos. 16 and 17 to get a spot in the final group. "Everyone is bunched up now and tomorrow is going to be a shootout," Knox said. "Im in perfect position. Theyre all going to find it difficult tomorrow to back up their good rounds." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz