Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2019 00:15
esher courses this winter as part of Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Jordy Nelsons knees arent going to keep him from playing football on Sunday.How much the receiver is on the field in the Green Bay Packers season opener at Jacksonville may simply come down to how much he can stand the heat.Otherwise, Nelson is ready and eager to play for first time in more than a year.Im playing football, Nelson said Tuesday in a brief response when asked if his knees were an issue.Nelson tore the ACL in his right knee in a preseason game last summer at Pittsburgh, an injury that knocked him out for the 2015 season.He arrived this preseason with what he described as a minor issue in his left knee. It was concerning enough to the coaching staff that Nelson only started practicing again a few weeks ago. He didnt play in any preseason games.Would it have been better going through camp? Yeah, probably. It wouldnt have hurt, Nelson said. But Im not worried about it, I dont think anyone in this locker room is worried about it.He sat in on meetings. On the field, when he wasnt practicing, Nelson looked like a coach, as he watched plays and interacted with other receivers.Nelson is one of the best in the business when healthy. In his last full season in 2014, Nelson had 80 catches for 1,519 yards and 13 touchdowns. He has accumulated a highlight reel full of deep balls and back-shoulder receptions, and high wire-like sideline catches from quarterback Aaron Rodgers.The mystery for now is just how effective Nelson will be on Sunday, and how that affects how he is covered by the Jaguars.I mean, it depends on how healthy they think he is, Rodgers said. But I think were all looking forward to the sight of No. 87 back on the field and healthy.Nelsons return means the Rodgers has his full supporting cast back in Green Bay. A slimmed-down Eddie Lacy has shown the hard-charging running in camp that made him a star in his first couple years in the league.Randall Cobb, who is known for making tough catches in traffic, added some upper-body bulk to put up with more pounding.Jordy taking the top off things and me working underneath -- I think we really do complement each other well, Cobb said.Coach Mike McCarthy said Nelson and Cobb are wired very similar in that each can play multiple receiving positions, and have a complete understanding of the entire offense.How youre attacking the opponent, why youre attacking the opponent that way and the adjustments off of that, McCarthy said. So Jordy and Randall both have obviously an excellent understanding of our offense, and theyre great role models for our younger players .McCarthy has said Nelson is a full go this week. Nelson said hes ready for any workload, but there is no estimate on the number of plays hell take.Well play it by snap-by-snap to be honest with you. There (are) a lot of things that could happen differently, Nelson said.For instance, if the game plan calls for Nelson to run deep routes on three straight plays, more likely than not, hell come out for the next play or two. That would have been the case even when he was healthy.Weather in Jacksonville is another variable, with the forecast calling for mostly sunny skies and highs in the low-90s on Sunday. The hot, sticky weather in Green Bay on Tuesday forced the Packers indoors for practice because of morning rain.I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of guys are rotating to stay fresh, Nelson said. But no, I feel great. Practice today felt great. Ive done a lot on my own to get ready. So I dont think it will honestly be an issue.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAPLance Lynn Jersey . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Shelby Miller Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.texasrangersshop.com/rangers-drew-smyly-jersey/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Nolan Ryan Rangers Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Shawn Kelley Rangers Jersey . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night.All of Team Skys drivers will take safety refresher courses this winter as part of their response to an embarrassing incident that saw the team bus almost run a cyclist off the road in Wales.But professional cyclings most high-profile team are standing by the driver Claudio Lucchini, who is reported to be deeply upset about his error of judgement.The near-miss, which occurred when the bus was driving to the finish of Wednesdays fourth stage of the Tour of Britain, was captured by Andy Rolfes helmet camera and he posted the video on a new Twitter account, provoking a huge response.Team Sky issued an immediate public apology, with a spokesman for cyclings most high-profile team admitting the incident was unacceptable.Team boss Sir Dave Brailsford went further than that on Thursday when he spoke to The Cycling Podcast in Spain, where he is overseeing star rider Chris Froomes attempt to add the Vuelta to his three Tour de France titles.It is an important issue and firstly, we absolutely apologise to the rider in question, said Brailsford.Secondly, we will look at it internally. Ive spoken to Claudio myself and we had a chat about it and he is really upset about it.He said he had already passed hundreds of cyclists on those narrow Welsh roads but sometimes people make errors. It obviously shocked the rider and scared him, and we dont want that.ddddddddddddWere all cyclists and so is Claudio. We want to promote safety on the roads for all cyclists and were trying to increase participation in the sport.So its important for us to set a good example, particularly given all the vehicles we have on the road.At that point, Team Sky had not yet spoken to Rolfe in person but the Press Association understands that a senior member of staff made contact on Friday morning.Rolfe, from Rhosllannerchrugog in north Wales, declined an offer to join the team as their guest at one of the remaining stages of the Tour of Britain -- but the team are sending him some kit and a written apology from Lucchini.The Italian driver, who used to race bikes, has been with the team for several years and drives nearly 40,000 miles a year for the team, often surrounded by cyclists, particularly in the mountains.PA understands that all Team Sky drivers will do a driver safety course when the season ends and the whole team was warned by email this morning to set a good example on the road.Rolfe, whose first ever tweet has been retweeted 3,700 times, has since posted another message that said: ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz