Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

20.07.2019 04:10
a bunker.Mark Walters believes the standard of Scottish Premiership will improve if his former si Antworten

BOSTON -- The Colorado Avalanche jumped ahead early and got yet another win in Boston -- this time to end a recent skid.Matt Duchene scored his 10th goal and John Mitchell got his first, lifting the Avalanche over the Boston Bruins 4-2 on Thursday night.The Avs had lost four straight and five of six, but again came out winners in Boston, where theyve won 10 times in their last 11 visits.We were off to a good start in the first period. We got a couple quick ones and we rode that, said Nathan MacKinnon, whose short-handed goal 12:57 into the game put Colorado up 2-0.The last time the Avs lost a game in Boston was March 30, 1998, when MacKinnon was just 2 years old.I had no idea. I know weve been hot here my first three years, MacKinnon said. Thats cool.Matt Duchene, John Mitchell and Carl Soderberg also scored for the Avs. Duchenes goal 5:30 into the game was the first of three unassisted tallies for Colorado, which shut down Boston in the third period after David Pastrnak scored twice in the second to pull the Bruins within 3-2.The Avs hadnt won since beating Columbus 3-2 in overtime on Nov. 21.We found a way to score first, which was nice, Colorado coach Jared Bednar said. We havent done that much lately, especially on this losing streak.Boston, coming off an overtime loss the night before at Washington, ended a streak of six straight games with a point. The Bruins are 4-1-2 in their last seven.Anton Khudobin had 18 saves for Boston, which fell behind 3-0 for the second straight night. The Bruins rallied Wednesday with three unanswered goals to force overtime before the Capitals won it 4-3. The Bruins didnt seem to have the energy for another comeback Thursday, getting just eight shots on goal in the third period.Until you can find your legs, youve got to be smart, and we werent, Boston coach Claude Julien said. We gave up some soft goals and certainly dug ourselves a hole.Pastrnaks goals 1:20 apart in the second period briefly revived Boston, but the Bruins didnt score again despite outshooting Colorado 31-22 for the game.Calvin Pickard made 29 saves for the Avs.I think the second period we could have tidied it up a little bit. We lost some momentum, Duchene said. I think there is still lots of room for improvement but a start like that -- you get out to a 3-0 lead -- its pretty tough to blow that. Youve got to really play poorly and we played really solid in the third and especially in the first.Colorado led 2-0 after the first, then Mitchell made it 3-0 after forcing a turnover at the Colorado blue line and taking it the other way for a wrist shot that beat Khudobin on the stick side.It was only the 11th shot of the game for the Avalanche, who took an early lead on Duchenes 10th goal of the season and went up 2-0 when MacKinnon scored at 12:57.Pastrnak got Boston on the board with a breakaway goal just after getting out of the penalty box, then struck again on a slap shot from above the circles, the 18th goal of the season for Bostons 20-year old rising star.Game notes Avs RW Jarome Iginla played in his 1,499th career game, tying Mike Modano for 16th on the NHL career list. ... Colorado LW Gabriel Landeskogs return from a lower-body injury was delayed by an illness. Ladeskog missed his 10th straight game. ...Pastrnak and Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby are tied for the NHL lead in goals. ... Pastrnak extended his points streak to five straight games, scoring five goals and getting two assists during the span. ... Boston fell to 1-4 this season in the second of back-to-back games.UP NEXTAvalanche: Travel to Montreal for a game Saturday night.Bruins: Host the Maple Leafs on Saturday night. Allonzo Trier Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Anthony Mason Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. http://www.knickssale.com/kids-patrick-ewing-knicks-jersey/ . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Mitchell Robinson Knicks Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. New York Knicks Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker.Mark Walters believes the standard of Scottish Premiership will improve if his former side Rangers return to the top flight. Rangers, who were forced to drop down to Scottish footballs lowest tier in 2012 due to financial difficulties, hold an eight-point lead over second-placed Hibernian with 13 games remaining in the Scottish Championship.Without a doubt it will be great for Scottish football when Rangers get back up to the Premiership, Walters told Sky Sports. They look solid and they look organised. Unfortunately, my former colleague Ally McCoist was unable to get them back in the Premiership but I think Mark Warburton has made them strong enough to get out of the league automatically.Im sure most Celtic fans would say the worst thing that has happened to the Premiership over the last four years is Rangers being out of the game. And thats not only from a financial point of view but also from an atmospheric point of view in the matches.I dont think its been good for Celtic and the standard of the football in the league has also dropped, which was a big criticism before anyway. I think the standard will increase when Rangers go up and hopefully they will be able to recruit some good players of a similar standard to Celtics, and that will help the league get the recognition it deserves. Rangers Kenny Miller was awarded the Ladbrokes Championship Player of the Month for January as he scored five goals in five games.dddddddddddd Walters, who spent three-and-a-half seasons at Ibrox during the late eighties and early nineties, was speaking at the British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards, hosted by Sporting Equals at Londons Grosvenor House hotel.I love these awards particularly because they are a great vehicle for coaches from the BME (Black Minority Ethnic) community to move forward, Walters said.When people from those communities come to awards like these it helps them realise there is a way forward for them, not only to get qualified, but also to maybe get a job in football which is fantastic. Also See: Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Sky Bet Club ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz