Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

26.07.2019 08:10
big, healthy meals like this egg-avocado-toast one:Day and time: Sunday, May 3, at 8 a.m.Place: Wo Antworten

World champion triathlete Gwen Jorgensen has been a dominant force in the sport since she first set foot on the scene in 2010. Now shes considered virtually unbeatable: Shes been undefeated in the World Triathlon Series for over a year.Jorgensen splits her time between Wollongong, Australia, and Vitoria, Spain, and during her intense training, she stays fueled with big, healthy meals like this egg-avocado-toast one:Day and time: Sunday, May 3, at 8 a.m.Place: Wollongong, Australia (one of my home bases)What Im eating: Smashed avo with eggs and cheese on toastWhose recipe? Smashed avo is a relatively common Australian breakfast. I smash the avocado with salt and pepper and top the toast with the avocado, cheese and eggs (and sometimes jam). I love how I can top every piece of toast with different creations. I will eat one whole avocado, many slices of toast, cheese (today I used both cheddar and feta) and two poached eggs, plus one or two scrambled eggs as well.Why Im eating it: I almost always eat oats for breakfast, but my husband (cyclist Patrick Lemieux) just begs for some variety, so about once a week we have this breakfast. We enjoy front-loading our day with calories, so breakfast and lunch are our biggest meals.This breakfast includes fat from the avocados and cheese, and protein from the eggs. It also has a good amount of carbohydrates from the bread. We usually have leftover bread, which we top with butter and honey to finish the breakfast -- yum! Zach Sanford Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Doug Gilmour Blues Jersey . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.cheapbluesjerseys.info/authentic-oskar-sundqvist-blues-jersey/ . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Pierre Turgeon Blues Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Pierre Turgeon Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds.After Felipe Massa crashed out of the Brazilian GP, there were remarkable scenes in the grandstands and pitlane as the veteran completed his last-ever F1 race at Interlagos. The Williams driver crashed at the pitlane entry towards the end of the race but was immediately given a heros reception by the Interlagos fans when he climbed out of his car The veteran then picked up a Brazilian flag as he walked back towards the pitlane to a standing ovation from the fans An emotional Massa was moved to tears by the ovation With the pitlane closed to cars, the Mercedes pit crew came out of their garage to give the Brazilian a guard of honour as he walked past Massa was also greeted by his wife and son in the pitlane as the Ferrari pit crew applauded their former driver After the races end, Massa returned to the pitlane to greet the fans Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.dddddddddddd30pm Also See: Hamilton takes the title to the wire The update drivers standing ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz