Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

27.07.2019 06:55
Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach.Henrik Stenson bolste Antworten

George Ford has been warned by Eddie Jones that his England career will be over if accepts any approach from Toulon.Toulon owner Mourad Boudjellal is reported to have targeted the Bath fly-half in a move that would reunite him with his father Mike, who is now head coach of the Top 14 club.England will only select overseas-based players in exceptional circumstances and it is a policy that Jones emphatically endorses knowing that to lose a player of Fords potential would be a major blow to hopes of winning the 2019 World Cup.The 23-year-old playmaker has 18 months left on his current Bath contract, but his future is shrouded in uncertainty.I need to talk to George about it, said Jones, who was speaking from the squads hotel at their Algarve training camp. Obviously we dont want to lose George, but ultimately hes got to make a decision about whether he wants to play for England.Hes responsible for his own decision. We want him to play for England. He knows that we want him to play for England, but hes got to want to play for England.Its an easy choice -- you either sign for an English club or you sign for a French club. If you sign for a French club, you dont play for England.I am not worried about it. I want players who want to play for England and to play for England, youve got to play for an English club. Lets get one thing straight here, we want to be the number one team in the world.To be the number one team in the world we need players who desire to play for England. So theres no choice here.The choice is if you want to play for England or not. If you want to play for England you play for an English club. Theres no more discussion about this.The policy we have protects English rugby for the long-term. Youve only got to look at whats happened in France where youve allowed foreign players to escalate to over 50-60 per cent and you have massive problems for the national game.You take some short-term pain for the long-term gain. And this is not an Englishman talking. This is a guy who is coaching England. I think for thyme long-term future of the game we need to look after the Premiership.Englands injury crisis shows no sign of abating with Jones revealing that lock Courtney Lawes will be given until Tuesday to prove his fitness from a knee injury and in-form prop Mako Vunipola is struggling with a hip problem.Worryingly, Vunipola was unable to travel to Portugal with the remainder of the squad and is not expected to arrive in Vilamoura until Tuesday.Makos got a slight hip problem hes getting some treatment on. He should be right to train by Thursday. We want Mako to be fit. Well see how he comes in, Jones said.Jones has added to his backroom staff by recruiting Melbourne Storm defensive coach Jason Ryles on a temporary basis in the belief his rugby league experience will be beneficial.We want to bring that harder edge to our defence so hes in for a couple of weeks to assist Paul Gustard. We brought him over and I think hell make a hell of a difference, Jones said.There are certain technical issues we can learn from rugby league and Jason brings those. Phil Jones England Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Jordan Henderson Jersey . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Marcus-Rashford-England-Jersey/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Ruben Loftus-Cheek England Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. John Stones England Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach.Henrik Stenson bolstered his chances of ending his winless run on the PGA Tour by firing a round-of-the-day 66 to move in to contention at the Shell Houston Open. Latest leaderboard Shell Houston Open The world No 7, without a PGA Tour victory since 2013 Tour Championship, mixed seven birdies with one bogey to ensure he heads in to the final round just one stroke adrift of third round pace-setters Jim Herman and Jamie Lovemark.The Swede made a fast start in Texas by birdieing three of his opening four holes, only to card his only blemish of the day at the next after failing to save par from 12 feet. Stenson posted seven birdies during his third round A kick-in gain at the eighth saw Stenson reach the turn in 33, before the Ryder Cup star sandwiched long-range birdies at the 11th and 15th between another shot picked up at the long 13th in a bogey-free back nine.Stenson closed his round by holing out from the fairway at the last to save par and join Dustin Johnson and Russell Henley on 10 under, with the Swede upbeat about his much-improved display.I hit some lovely shots out there in tough conditions and rolled a few in as well, Stenson told Sky Sports. I found the lines better today. Henrik Stenson says the extra work on his putting has paid off at the Houston Open.dddddddddddd I played nicely tee to green for the first two days, but the putting wasnt working. I spent a bit of extra time yesterday afternoon on the putting green and that seemed to pay off today.Ive been trying hard to do that [get a win]. I think Ive put myself in good positions a few times without playing great.Confidence can always be higher, but this time I feel like my ball striking is there with me so well see what we can do tomorrow [Sunday]. Jim Herman is tied for the lead after a five-under 67 A bogey-free 67 from Herman put the American in a share of the lead alongside Lovemark, who had looked set to threaten Stensons round when he carded three early birdies on his way to a two-under 70. On a bunched leaderboard where the top 19 players are split by just five strokes, overnight leader Charley Hoffman slipped in a tie for seventh after a disappointing two-over 72. Rickie Fowler remains in contention on seven under, with world No 2 Jordan Spieth a further stroke back following a two-under 70.Watch the final round of the Shell Houston Open live on Sunday from 6pm on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Sky Bet - Making Golf Betting Better Get eight places on the Masters with Sky Bet! Also See: Stenson reflects on 66 Houston Open leaders Houston Open: R2 highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz