Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.06.2018 03:47
as only one Antworten

Norfolk, VA (SportsNetwork. Cristian Ansaldi Jersey .com) - Aaron Bacote scored a career-high 31 points on a perfect shooting effort from the floor, leading Old Dominion to a 73-67 upset of No. 14 VCU at the Constant Center. Bacote hit all eight of his field goal attempts and went 4-for-4 from 3-point range, while the Monarchs knocked down 9-of-17 attempts from beyond the arc to earn their first win over a ranked opponent since 2009. The Rams, on the other hand, struggled from the perimeter for much of the day and shot 39 percent overall in being dealt a second defeat in their last three games. Give (ODU) Coach (Jeff) Jones and his staff and his team a lot of credit, said VCU head coach Shaka Smart. They really came out with an aggressiveness about them at both ends of the floor, that really was the difference in the game. Trey Freeman added 15 points in a game the Monarchs (5-1) led virtually the entire way due to their marksmanship from the perimeter and ability to handle VCUs trademark pressure defense. I think our guys thought they could win. I dont know that they came into the game expecting to win, said Jones. We hadnt put together 40 minutes against that kind of team. Treveon Graham tallied 29 points for VCU (4-2), with Melvin Johnson recording 14 in the loss. ODU put the Rams in a sizeable hole midway through the opening half on the strength of its long-range shooting success. The Monarchs made each of their five 3-point attempts -- with Bacote draining the first two and Ambrose Mosley the last three -- during a 17-2 run that turned a tie game into a 23-8 lead. The Monarchs maintained a double-digit cushion well into the second half, building a 32-18 advantage at the break by beating VCU at its own game. Old Dominion committed just four turnovers as Freeman successfully navigated the Rams press, while the Rams had nine giveaways that led to 12 Monarchs points over the opening period. For most of the game I thought we had that nice balance, Jones said. We wanted to be aggressive, but we wanted to be smart. Down by as many as 18 early in the second half and trailing 57-40 with under 4 1/2 minutes to go, VCU finally began to close the gap. Graham ripped off eight straight points to get the margin under 10, then later drilled a trey to cap a 13-2 spurt that pulled the Rams within 59-53 with 1:34 remaining. The Monarchs were able to hold on by hitting their foul shots, however, going 12-of-14 from the charity stripe in the final minute. ODU ended the game 24-of-30 at the free throw line, with VCU converting only 13 of its 22 chances. Game Notes The Monarchs had dropped five straight against ranked teams since a 61-57 decision over then-No. 11 Georgetown on Dec. 19, 2009 ... Bacotes previous career best was 28 points, set twice last season ... VCU had won four straight meetings between the former Sun Belt and CAA rivals, with Old Dominions last victory over the Rams coming in the 2011 CAA Tournament title game ... VCU, which held a 35-32 edge on the boards, had won 22 straight in which it outrebounded its opponent. Eduardo Salvio Argentina Jersey . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. Marcos Acuna Argentina Jersey . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Lionel-Messi-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults.Brasilia, Brazil - Brazil will still be trying to make sense of its semifinal implosion on Saturday when the team faces the Netherlands in the third-place match at the Estadio Nacional de Brasilia. Listen to all the action live on TSN 1050, TSN 690, TSN 1200, and TEAM 1410 beginning at 4pm et/1pm pt. The hosts were embarrassed by Germany, 7-1, in Tuesdays semifinal as the Germans scored five times in the span of 18 minutes in the first half on their way to the dominant win. Brazils players and coaches were sort of at a loss to explain the destruction after the match, but head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari is hopeful his men can still end the World Cup on a winning note. "I know my career will be marked by this defeat, but we have an obligation to move on and think about the next goal, which in this case is the match for third place on Saturday in Brasilia," Scolari said. "I know its a much smaller dream than we all wanted, but we have to honor the shirt of the national team." In addition to Neymar missing the Germany match because of injury, Brazil was also without captain Thiago Silva through suspension and his absence in the middle of the Selecaos defense was very evident. Brazil was booed off the field at halftime of the semifinal with the team trailing 5-0, but Silva is hopeful that the fans can help to lift the players for one last match at this tournament. "This is a bad time so we need strength from our fans," said Silva, who will be eligible to return to the lineup for Saturdays fixture. "I guarantee that we will play this Saturdays game like it was the final. Nicolas Tagliafico Jersey. quot; The Netherlands came extremely close to returning to the World Cup final as the Dutch lost on penalty kicks to Argentina following a 0-0 match through 120 minutes. After reaching the final in 2010 and losing in extra time to Spain, it will certainly be tough for Louis van Gaals team to lift themselves for Saturdays contest. The Oranje saw Argentina score on each of its four penalty kick attempts, while Ron Vlaar and Wesley Sneijder both saw their shots saved by Argentina goalkeeper Sergio Romero. "It does hurt [to lose this way], especially if you are one of the players to miss," Sneijder said of the shootout. "I think there was only one team that wanted penalties and that was them [Argentina]. And yes, they won, so well done to them. Its all about taking responsibility in those situations, and sometimes [in shootouts] things can go wrong. But of course I am sad." Sneijder scored a crucial equalizer in the 88th minute against Mexico in the round of 16 to help the Dutch advance, while his side was on the opposite side of a shootout against Costa Rica in the quarterfinals. The Netherlands has yet to win a World Cup despite playing in the finals three times, while the Dutch have now lost twice in the semifinals as well. For now the Dutch will once again have to settle for the role of bridesmaid, and while both teams would like to go out with a win, Saturdays match doesnt figure to offer much solace for either side. Jerseys NFL Cheap China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz