Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

29.07.2019 04:43
made during the regular season, the most in the NFL, and the three others he converted that afternoon ag Antworten

HOUSTON -- In the aftermath of their extra-inning victory over the Astros on Monday night, several Seattle Mariners crowded around a clubhouse television and enjoyed watching the highlights of the Yankees-Blue Jays skirmish earlier that evening, a lighthearted moment that partially revealed their relaxed nature down the stretch.Following a slump that included 10 losses in 12 games closing August and bleeding into September, Mariners manager Scott Servais took measures to keep the club loose with tactics that were part original ideas, part inspiration from the motivational ploys of others.Despite a loss to the Astros (83-75) on Tuesday night, the Mariners (83-74) remain in the hunt for a postseason berth.The season is so long that if you sit there and grind every day after every day you just run out of gas, Servais said. And I think weve created enough distractions and kept it fun and light that even when we werent playing well guys still enjoyed coming to the ballpark.We have a close-knit group that like hanging out with each other. I think thats carried us and kept it interesting and kept us afloat when a lot of people wanted to write us off. And rightfully so. It looked like we were dead in the water, but we hung in there.Left-hander James Paxton (5-7, 3.72 ERA) will start the series finale for the Mariners. Paxton is 0-2 with a 4.74 ERA over three career starts against the Astros.In his only start at Minute Maid Park, Paxton allowed two runs on five hits and two walks while recording seven strikeouts over seven innings in a no-decision on April 30, 2015. In two starts against Houston this season, Paxton is 0-2 with a 6.00 ERA.Astros right-hander Doug Fister (12-12, 4.42 ERA) will make his eighth career start against the organization that selected him in the seventh round of the 2006 draft. Fister is 4-2 with a 4.64 ERA against Seattle, including 2-2 with a 6.86 ERA in four starts this season.The Astros got a boost on Tuesday night from the return of rookie third baseman Alex Bregman, whose pinch-single in the sixth inning pulled the Astros even at 4-4 and keyed a six-run frame that resulted in an 8-4 win over Seattle ace Felix Hernandez.Bregman suffered a right hamstring injury on Sept. 14 and was slated to miss 4-6 weeks, essentially the remainder of the regular season. He proved to be a fast healer and then, when the Astros desperately needed it, a clutch performer.Hes Alex Bregman, Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. Hes sort of never out of an at-bat. His competitiveness, his readiness, hes been bouncing off the walls trying to get back in the game. He almost couldnt hold back his smile how good he felt. Now who knows when you go up there? There is a little bit of an unknown when you havent had an at-bat for a couple weeks. But hes put some good work in the cage, hes obviously prepared and ready. Hes got a youthful energy to him. Jalen Ramsey Womens Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Gardner Minshew II Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Chris-Conley-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Marqise Lee Youth Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Yannick Ngakoue Womens Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The first field goal by Blair Walsh this season that counted for Minnesota on the scoreboard, exhibition game or not, was good from 51 yards out.Never mind that the ball hit the crossbar before bouncing over for three points. The sight of Walsh confidently walking off the field at halftime in Cincinnati was satisfying for the Vikings and their agonized fans, who havent forgotten about his unfathomable miss in January that kept the team from moving on in the playoffs.Walsh found it gratifying, too.Any time you go out there and have a mistake-free game and just do what you do and make kicks, it helps, Walsh said. I didnt expect anything less. Im confident in my abilities and myself and what Ive shown so far in camp, and its nice to show that in game time.He told coach Mike Zimmer thanks for sending him out for the long try on Friday against the Bengals.I wouldve let him kick it anyway, Zimmer said.Confidence maintenance for a potentially vulnerable player can be strategic. Still, Zimmer and special teams coordinator Mike Priefer have repeatedly expressed pride in the way Walsh has bounced back this spring and summer from that infamous 27-yard field goal attempt with 22 seconds left in the frigid air that veered left and sealed a 10-9 victory for Seattle in the first round of the playoffs.Guess who the Vikings play this week in their second preseason game?The Seahawks.Change of venue, vastly different weather, nothing at stake. Yet an unavoidable reminder, even if the coaches and players arent thinking that way.Not at all. Its a completely new season, Priefer said. I can understand why people would think that, but at the end of the day weve long since moved on. Blairs had a phenomenal camp. Hes stronger than he was a year ago. Hes kicking off well. Hes kicking fieeld goals well.dddddddddddd Im excited about this year.Overshadowed by Walshs most visible miss were the 34 field goals he made during the regular season, the most in the NFL, and the three others he converted that afternoon against the Seahawks.I dont know if you ever get over something like that, Priefer said, but Ive moved on from it.Walsh has plenty of success to bank on in the quest to put that game in the past. The move inside U.S. Bank Stadium will also provide climate-neutral conditions. Then theres the new task hes been busy trying to master: kickoffs with hang time.Instead of simply winding up and trying to boom the ball into the end zone, Walsh will be asked more often to drop the ball inside the 5-yard line to force a return in light of the league rule change that sets the line of scrimmage at the 25-yard line following a touchback instead of the 20.We werent told to kick deep at all on Friday, Walsh said. Thats kind of showing you what were going to do. I dont think thats always going to be the case. When were playing a really good returner or somebody we want to keep the ball out of his hands, we could do stuff like that. But weve got a good enough coverage unit where I dont see us backing down from returners.Walsh, too, has a good enough leg to keep from backing down from the challenge of bouncing back from that ill-timed miss.You just want to continue to work hard, like you always do. You just want to continue to prove yourself as one of the best kickers in this league, which I am, Walsh said. Im confident in what I do each and every day.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz