Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.07.2019 13:50
s public reputation is gone. I think the message is out. Theres a general deterrence that no one is above the Antworten

HOUSTON -- The Houston Rockets gave Yao Ming a warm welcome and his Shanghai Sharks a rude one.James Harden had 16 points and 10 assists, and the Rockets beat the Sharks 131-94 on Sunday night in their exhibition opener.The Rockets had 72 points by halftime in their first game under coach Mike DAntoni.Yao, the former Rockets star who was enshrined last month in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, received a huge ovation when shown on the overhead videoboard. He now owns the Sharks, the team he played before being the No. 1 pick in the 2002 draft.- SHARKS: Jimmer Fredette scored 33 points. The former NCAA player of the year who played briefly for the New York Knicks last season added eight assists.- ROCKETS: Nene and Ryan Anderson both had 12 points in their first games with Houston. K.J. McDaniels also finished with 12. ... Eric Gordon had eight points in his Rockets debut.- UP NEXT: Houston (1-0) hosts New York on Thursday. Swell Water Bottle Uk Sale . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Swell Uk Bottle . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. http://www.swellbottleuk.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Swell Wood Bottle . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Marble Water Bottle Cheap .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. CALGARY -- Calgary police have issued a warrant for the arrest of former Canadian Football League all-star Joffrey Reynolds. Police say that Reynolds, 33, is being sought on four counts of breaching his current probation for allegedly not abiding his his house arrest and breaking curfew. Reynolds was recently sentenced to 90 days in jail for assaulting his one-time girlfriend. Reynolds was to serve his time on weekends and faced two years of probation once he completed his sentence. He was found guilty earlier this year of assault causing bodily harm, common assault and unlawfully being in a dwelling. Court was told he tried to choke and smother his former girlfriend when she came home and found him in her bed in July 2012. At his sentencing, Crown prosecutor Hyatt Mograbee had asked that Reynolds be given two to three years in prison. Reynoldss defence lawyer told court that his client had already lost his reputation and career and shouldnt have to spend time behind bars. "He stands before you today contrite, respectful of this court and remorseful for what happened," said Bjorn Harsanji. "This was a person who was an MVP a few years ago and then he was released. He has lost a lot. His public reputation is gone. I think the message is out. Theres a general deterrence that no one is above the law." Reynolds is from Texas and played college football at the University of Houston. He played eight years foor the Calgary Stampeders and was the teams all-time leading rusher with 9,213 yards.dddddddddddd He was named a CFL all-star four times and won a Grey Cup championship with the Stampeders in 2008 before his release in 2012. Since his conviction, he has been working on a construction site. Kaitlin Ward, 27, had dated Reynolds for six years before ending their relationship in December 2011 upon discovering he had been cheating on her. Ward testified at the trial that she and Reynolds were trying to determine if they could "salvage" their relationship when she allowed him to stay with her for a couple of days after his house went into foreclosure. Ward testified she told Reynolds at a party that he had to get out. She said Reynolds got angry and kicked her in the back of the leg and was waiting for her later when she got home. "I was shocked," she said. "I went by the front door to shoo him out. Thats when he kind of tackled me." Ward said Reynolds was sitting on top of her. "Hes smothering my mouth and choking me. Shoving his chin into my neck," she said. "I was gasping for air at that point." Justice Brian Stevenson imposed strict curfews on Reynolds, told him he cannot drink alcohol and ordered him to undergo counselling if required. He also ordered Reynolds to write a letter of apology to Ward and to donate $5,000 to the Calgary Womens Emergency Shelter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz